Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2006, 07:43 AM   #21
speed junky
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

Originally Posted by level5
Is it possible to have a broken jaw with a full face helmet? I just can't see it happening, unless the helmet is thrown off.
he had his full face helmet on and he hit the side of the truck head or chin first. I am Guessing, so the impact of the chin first moved his helmet in abit. If u put your helmet on and push in on just the chin area you will see it WILL move towards your jaw, has too as that is about the only part of the helmet that is NOT against your head.
went up and seen him after surgery. Jaw wired shut. a few strawberries on his right let and on his right shoulder . He always wears his gear, guessing his mesh jacket so it took a beating also. His ribs are also bruised but not broke.
will have to quit smoking, a good thing i guess for him.
he should be released to go home today.
his e-mail addy is

JGeiss "at"
you know how to do it.
If u get a second send him kind word or 2 please.
A man opens the door for u not because he is polite. It's so he can check out your .
Michael Hansen
Cypress Tx
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote