MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #1
Triumphant

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 Triumph Trophy 1200

New Harleys

So to start off with I have not owned a Harley in years. To me they are all name and no go. I saw one today that may make me change my mind. The Vrod Muscle. THat has got to be one of the sleekest bikes I have ever seen with a V twin. Even the Vmax has nothing on this bike. If any of you have not seen it do a google. Now if it has hard bags in aftermarket......
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harleys are dangerous morvegil General Discussion (Moto Related) 59 09-11-2011 12:06 PM
No Cats on new harleys? Vividkid General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 06-22-2011 09:21 PM
Anyone know Harleys? SFT2 Cruisers Lounge 40 12-02-2008 08:18 AM
Harleys vs Women NoFear Off Topic 2 11-23-2007 12:39 PM
HARLEYS ARE GOLDEN..... FastLine Cruisers Lounge 13 04-18-2006 08:49 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
maxgs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
i've never been fond of the vmax. it's short and fat like me.

those vrods are pretty cool imo. i was at a demo day a few months back with my friend and we test rode a bunch of bikes. he loved the muscle i fell in love with the road king
I like Road Kings. Very nice bikes. The V-Rod, not so much. I think there are much better bikes for the money.

-Curt
Old 03-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
morvegil
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #4
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphant View Post
So to start off with I have not owned a Harley in years. To me they are all name and no go. I saw one today that may make me change my mind. The Vrod Muscle. THat has got to be one of the sleekest bikes I have ever seen with a V twin. Even the Vmax has nothing on this bike. If any of you have not seen it do a google. Now if it has hard bags in aftermarket......

Vmax is a V4.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement