Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Aprilia Sl1000 Falco
Yamaha XV250(sold)

Wow, make copies of your keys!

Just a reminder.

I bought my bike with ONE key, and I was too lazy to have it copied. I lost it for a good two weeks, and thought I'd have to have my bike towed to a locksmith so I could spend $150 on a custom made key to fit all the locks.

Luckily, I found it a couple days ago. The first thing I did was stop by Lock-Doc(in Corpus), where they made me three keys for $9 total. All work perfectly. Awesome place for those in Corpus, they carry lots of motorcycle blanks.
jmccalip is offline   Reply With Quote