MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
onewheelgixxer
I wheelie 4 the kids!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
k7 gixxer 1000

BENEFIT RIDE MARCH 12TH AT 11AM

CHAMBERS FAMILY BENEFIT RIDE MARCH 12TH 11AM

WE ARE DOING A RIDE FOR A FAMILY IN NEED OF HELP WITH DOCTOR BILLS! IT WILL BE IN LUFKIN TEXAS. I KNOW THATS A LONG RIDE FOR MOST OF YOU BUT ITS A GOOD REASON TO GET OUTTA THE CITY FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE! THERE WILL BE FOOD,DRINKS AND BIKES! PLEASE NO ALCOHOL! 2 BOYS WERE INVOLVED IN A WRECK A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND ONE LOST HIS LIFE DUE TO A DRUNK DRIVER AND THE OTHER HAS BAD INJURYS! THEY WERE STOPPED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT WHO WAS STUCK IN THE DITCH WHEN THIS HAPPEND! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT ME AT 409-429-6632 AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ABOUT IT! ALL DONATIONS WILL BE APRECIATED!
onewheelgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote