MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Quote:
If she's a skinny gal just start shoving $1 cheeseburgers down her throat...

haha ive tried that one, i think she would rather endure the hurt than put on any weight. She is pretty strict on what she eats and maintaining her weight
After she has the baby she will be good to go!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
busa and 05 gsxr rear seats FLYIN'DUC General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 04-29-2014 08:34 AM
Taking passengers Coastie_Joe General Discussion (Moto Related) 73 06-21-2010 07:26 PM
Race seats or cut current seats for 6 pt Harness GLD Off Topic 3 01-20-2010 10:29 AM
seat cushion for race tail NorthHoustonGSXR General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 09-04-2008 10:45 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #22
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

I am in the same boat, my old bike a ZX7 has a cushy rear seat and handles on the sides for my wife to hold onto. We rode Sunday for a while on the ZX10 and she was slipp sliding all over the place.

She is a little uncomfortable. We had talked about selling the bike and getting a different one, but that's not really my style. my bike is brand new.

I am looking at picking up another rear pillion seat, and modifying it with a 4" backrest so she doesn't slide off the rear.

I have seen a set of handles that bolts to the ring around the filler neck opening in the tank, but don't remember where I had seen them.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #23
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
I am in the same boat, my old bike a ZX7 has a cushy rear seat and handles on the sides for my wife to hold onto. We rode Sunday for a while on the ZX10 and she was slipp sliding all over the place.

She is a little uncomfortable. We had talked about selling the bike and getting a different one, but that's not really my style. my bike is brand new.

I am looking at picking up another rear pillion seat, and modifying it with a 4" backrest so she doesn't slide off the rear.

I have seen a set of handles that bolts to the ring around the filler neck opening in the tank, but don't remember where I had seen them.
i don't trust those things at all. most of the scres are just filler to make it look symmetrical, it is actually only about 3 or 4 small 6-7mm screws that can handle a torque of all of about 15 ft-lbs
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #24
swieland

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
formula 2 Ride Smart 125
06 road king custom

ck on a gel pack to install under the cover?
swieland is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement