Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2006, 09:34 PM   #81
R.I.P. "B"
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

o5 gsxr 750

Originally Posted by level5
Either position, going down is second gear not six. Or, manufacturer position, down in first, and up in second. How does it jump gears?
well my boy rowdy has his 954 like that its 1 up and the rest down,no probs.its a race thing,but i guess the owner dont know how to use it.with a name lik e bikerboys, you have to be a squid.just stop bashing a reutable shop for your cheap bike,and trying to get it fixed ,how do you not know that the problems pre existed,and they just pointed them out? well what ever i think u need to just lock this thread and shut the **** up about it, happens,and you live once noone is perfect(not even our presidentof the united states),so grow up and get over it.sheeeeeesh.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What to say about awesome cycles... _BLKCBR_ Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 5 04-04-2012 08:47 AM
PNP cycles J_2119 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 05-15-2011 12:07 PM
Who here Cycles? yellowjacket Off Topic 12 04-24-2011 01:31 PM
I went to X-IT cycles.... flip326 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 3 11-24-2010 09:22 PM
Awesome Cycles the mother Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 0 04-27-2009 04:11 PM
Old 08-31-2006, 09:40 PM   #82

dude if you came to my shop and i did all this shitt to your bike and i didnt tell you about it i think u would be and on top of that i blame u for it
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:31 AM   #83
Gang Member
Feedback Rating: (7)

'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Originally Posted by bikerboyz
dude if you came to my shop and i did all this shitt to your bike and i didnt tell you about it i think u would be and on top of that i blame u for it
Just as long as it was free, I would be like " yeah" Thanks for the GP shift. So wheres the pics of your bike you Kunt?
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:13 AM   #84
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Originally Posted by Los
Just as long as it was free, I would be like " yeah" Thanks for the GP shift. So wheres the pics of your bike you Kunt?
+1 i didn't know you could make a 10 speed shift GP style? you got one of those Yakima bike racks for it too?:laughing6
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:30 AM   #85
ballin' outta control!
Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

CRF 50

Originally Posted by Los
this thread is too funny. it seems to me like they "hooked" you up anf fixed the problems. in my head i can picture someone starting off in second gear and then slamming it into 1st

oh and can you actually see the nolts that are missing in the picture?

chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:21 AM   #86
Feedback Rating: (3)

lots of em

pict of said bike or banarama
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]

I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:45 AM   #87
Feedback Rating: (14)

1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

come on scoot, we can "banarama" bikerboyz. If we did that, we would have to start making fun of Jake again, and he doesn't even post anymore. i think we should keep bikerboyz around for the entertainment factor. haha
I understand the consequences of my actions prior to engaging in those actions. . .there are certain situations in life where the risk is totally worth the reward.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:32 AM   #88
moving chicane

Originally Posted by Chris24
bikerboyz is clearly lacking in bike knowledge, and has a hard time communicating properly. Neither of those should really be counted against him. so what if he is a noob, and he got his bike yesterday? should he be treated any different than a 20 year rider? no. in fact, you might wanna take more time to shed some light for him.

bikerboyz is clearly not doing himself any favors by being an in the matter, which makes him an easy target, so he is ****ing himself on that one. ill grant that. i always try and make things right, too, but if someone is being an despite my trying, well then i quit trying...a customer getting bad service has right to ask for it to be corrected. they have a right to not settle for less than what is fair and to make the situation right. when they want to play hardball and get more than they deserve back, or want to be abusive or disrespectful, they give up their status as a customer who has done no wrong. after that everyone is just playing games and its all BS anyways.

also, the value of his bike should not matter in the least either. a customer with a 20k ducati is not a better customer than one who has an $600 F1. a paying customer is a paying customer, who has done you a favor by giving you a job, and giving you work to do. it also should matter if someone is spending just enough for an oil change (or even a handful of screws) or an engine rebuild. true you get what you pay for, but there should always be some minimum standard of service. in this case, sounds like he was spending alot of money anyways, so its not a factor here, but i felt it should be brought up anyhow..

about the labor to put plactics back on, two hours does seem kinda high, but either way, were they told there would be a charge for this?...if prices are worked out in the begining, these things dont become a problem. i would imagine that if someone came in and said "how much for a paint job" i would assume the quoted price includes putting them back on after they are painted.

the gp shift...its still not clear if the customer was told about it. again, rider ignorance should have nothing to do with it, as a matter of fact, making a change like that, you should take some extra time to explain this to the customer and make SURE they understand what you are talking about, ESPECIALLY if its a new rider.

clearly this extra time wasnt taken or else bikerboyz would have known it was changed up.

the oil..well thats bikerboyz own fault, unless he asked them to check the oil, check the fluids or asked them to "check everything" or something like that. of course, with that there should be an additional charge for the service. its up to every rider to do their own maintenance, save what they specificly ask a shop to do. shops deal with alot of bikes, they have time to do what you ask for and thats it. your not going to get a 51 point inspection just because your bike was in their garage....unless you ask for it.

101% agreed.
Doesn't matter what the customer brings in, if he brought it then he is willing to spend the money and he deserved the time and courtesy. As an owner of a car or bikes, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. That is why we have shops and service departments for the motor vehicle illiterate or mechanical handicaps.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote