MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2006, 06:34 PM   #41
bikerboyz

Feedback Rating: (0)

owned my first off all why dont you get your self a decent machanic,let crying ya right they freaking charge for every fuucking thang thats there job to put the plastics back on they wanted to charge me a 124 dollars just to put plastics on what kinda is that and on top of that they cant even bolt my fuucking seat back on saying there was no bolts to my seat which is a fuucking lie and on that gp shifter how in the was i soppoed to know that they change my shitt up now my speedomotor dont work my bike is high reving up the now so. Its like you giving me your car and i did all this shitt to it and you drive off knowing i switch shitt up that should be on me not u as a customer as a dealer i should of told you what i did to it and let you know all i have to say is i just got bad service from them i dont got beaf with them im just not going over there no more and i know im right

Last edited by bikerboyz; 08-31-2006 at 06:40 PM.
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What to say about awesome cycles... _BLKCBR_ Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 5 04-04-2012 08:47 AM
PNP cycles J_2119 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 05-15-2011 12:07 PM
Who here Cycles? yellowjacket Off Topic 12 04-24-2011 01:31 PM
I went to X-IT cycles.... flip326 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 3 11-24-2010 09:22 PM
Awesome Cycles the mother Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 0 04-27-2009 04:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2006, 06:40 PM   #42
gix1k

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
GSXR600 Yamaha Roadstar Ducati 848 2009 GSXR1000 Sold

ww

^^^^^ WTF did this guy say
gix1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:42 PM   #43
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"

Bike(s):
06 Busa

Member Garage

so switching from regular to GP shift will mess up your speedo??? Guess that mods off my list!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboyz
that gp shifter how in the was i soppoed to know that they change my shitt up now my speedomotor dont work my bike is high reving up the now so.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:45 PM   #44
bikerboyz

the shifter has nothing to do with the speedomotor im just saying my bike was running perfect before i took it in there and they said alll this stuff was broke im not going to be a little kid and fight on the net
Old 08-31-2006, 06:46 PM   #45
paniro187

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:47 PM   #46
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"

Bike(s):
06 Busa

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboyz
im not going to be a little kid and fight on the net
oh? so you grew up in one day? S C H W E E T ! ! !

Old 08-31-2006, 06:50 PM   #47
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

dude, like i said, it's your decision not to take it back if you don't like the work they do, don't get on and bash em too bad. i give them the benefit of the doubt solely b/c they do this stuff everysingle day and all you do is TRY to ride.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:53 PM   #48
bikerboyz

i know all i wanted to do is ride i could of took my bussines some were else and being a good mechanic they wouldnt have done nothing to my bike, if he hadnt messed with my shifter none of this shitt would of happen thats all i got to say
Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 PM   #49
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"

Bike(s):
06 Busa

Member Garage

what up carbon? doing the track soon?
Old 08-31-2006, 07:02 PM   #50
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionCycles
Whats up Houston, lets tell the shop side of the story now. This guy brought us this bike to have the plastics painted. He comes to pick it up and is saying that a cover was missing and the bolts were not there! His bike is in pretty condition for starters. Not one factory bolt is there, they are ALL from diffrent bikes, or just missing in the first place. We did our best to put his "bad bike" back to how we got it.....fun! And because it was crashed, not much lines up well. And to make it better, the person paying for the service (not him, I note) refused to pay for 2 hours of labor for the re-assembly of the bike. Anyways, we put the shifter to Gp shift because the shifter rod was rubbing the motor. This genius comes to the shop the next morning saying that "my bike doesn't have any oil in it and the piston is blown!" We tried to explain to him that when you PAINT a bike, it dosen't include an oil change, we never touched the oil. Or anything else, besides the plastics for that matter. They DID come back, after having installed all the plastics, asking us to put on a new integrated tail light and V&H exhaust. Requiring the removal of just installed plastics. Again note, not paying for the labor of this. After 1/2 an hour of listening to him cry about "how can my bike have no oil? " "my piston's blown!" "Ya'll beter fix my bike!" we went to get the bike and found that this moron was tring to pull out in 6th gear. We at Precision Cycles would like to nominate "bikerboyz" for some sort of smart guy of the year contest. Ya'll please forgive him, it's not his fault. We just want to clear the air up a bit....... anyone who wants to come in and laugh with us about this story......... We'll give you 10% off! As for "Bikerboyz" .....man, just slowdown a bit bro. Your just not that versed in these matters.
And if anything, this shows also how we went out of our way to accomidate a customer by not making them pay when they threw a fit, and going to get the bike to do follow up work. Which turned out to be moving the shift linkage 180 degrees.
Thank you for choosing Precision Cycles!

Bwahahahahahahahhahahaha

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:06 PM   #51
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

There is obviously a language barrier here. Maybe that is why you had trouble with PC. And since you don't know the basics of a bike and its workings, you shouldn't be riding one. Maybe they were just trying to save your life.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:06 PM   #52
level5
moving chicane

Precisioncycles, did you notified the customers that the shifter is changed out due to the rubbing? How about letting him know that you need to charge him more for putting the bike back together the right way? This situation is in the grey area where it is hard to judge who is right or wrong. In my opinion, precisioncycles should notify the owner what he needs to make it right and if the owner refuses then liability is shifted to the owners. Here is the grey area; if precisioncycles had seen the problems and completed the work without pointing out the problems then it just comes to show that it is not quality work or just don't care. It's like someone would bring in a bike that has only 1 of 4 bolts to hold a side fairing. Should the shop tell the owners that he needs 3 other bolts to bolt this up or else he is not liable for the fairing to come off? How in the world can anyone downshift to 6th gear? either you are in first or second but not 6th?????
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:09 PM   #53
bikerboyz

thanks you ^^^ plus 1000000000000 thats what i said because they switch it up to moto gp style and he told me i should of known, but i didnt tell him shitt about my shifter to change it

Last edited by bikerboyz; 08-31-2006 at 07:11 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:12 PM   #54
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:14 PM   #55
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"

Bike(s):
06 Busa

Member Garage

I f a owner brought in a bike and said they need their chain replaced, are you then liable because his headlight burned out and he cant see at night? If the bike does not have all its factory parts, that does not make it impossible to work on. Also, it is not the shops responsability to inform a customer that they are missing the obvious.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:14 PM   #56
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
they switched it to gp style...so it's not one down five up,it's one up five down
Either position, going down is second gear not six. Or, manufacturer position, down in first, and up in second. How does it jump gears?
Old 08-31-2006, 07:15 PM   #57
Slvr04
"Bird of Prey"

Bike(s):
06 Busa

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5
Either position, going down is second gear not six. Or, manufacturer position, down in first, and up in second. How does it jump gears?

incapable rider
Old 08-31-2006, 07:15 PM   #58
bikerboyz

yup prety much look lets just squash all this hatting im done im not mad any more i got my bike back i still have to fix it more and i told bobby i wasnt mad at him i just think its fuuk up
Old 08-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #59
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr04
I f a owner brought in a bike and said they need their chain replaced, are you then liable because his headlight burned out and he cant see at night? If the bike does not have all its factory parts, that does not make it impossible to work on. Also, it is not the shops responsability to inform a customer that they are missing the obvious.

It is impossible to foresee everything wrong with the bike. That is why I gave an example of the fairing. It is related to the work. Chains and headlights are two different subject. If the shop replace the headlights and it does not comes with the bulb then the shop should notify the owners and charge him to install the bulbs.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #60
bikerboyz

your right it should be one down five up, but it was one up five down

Advertisement