MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2006, 03:25 PM   #41
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
not really, you guys just THINK you read us. and I will agree with you when you say basics are fun...just read me sig...lol. but unsderstand that MOST girls do have feelings and when we get physical the feelings can SOMETIMES get stronger than ever...basically what I am saying is it's hard to expect something from nothing...make sense??
Serious relationships are waay overrated. I'm married and would never marry again. A supervisor asked me "Besides religous reasons, whats the point of getting married?" I had a hard time answering that question. What can you have in a wife that you cant have in a GF? If she gets crazy on you, a GF is a lot easier and less expensive to get rid of.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For The Ladies Bevo Off Topic 8 06-28-2012 04:55 PM
Here you go ladies... elephant head Off Topic 2 02-25-2009 01:36 PM
for the ladies Grinchy Off Topic 0 10-21-2008 02:54 PM
OK Ladies only vmaxgirl Events, Meets and Rides 8 09-24-2008 11:00 PM
for the ladies GsxrStar Off Topic 17 09-19-2006 03:54 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #42
Flying Scot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
All girls are ! Some are just less public than others but they all deep down want it and that's just the bottom line so get over yourself if you think you're a girl and don't fall into this category. It's alway the guys who are "the bad ones" when the only difference is we are more honost about it!!! When a woman really wants a man (especially when he is spoken for) she pulls out ALL the stops to get him, fair play is out the window and frankly, I'm cool with that just don't judge and genralize my gender when you, me and everybody else can all look at who/what represents your own kind and witness something a of a lot worse!!! Ask any honost woman, she'll tell you to your face a woman who wants is worse than any group of guys in hope!

Oh and I have come realize something else, after seeing one female naked, I pretty much want to see them all naked!!!

www.jmoncur06.bebo.com
www.myspace.com/getitupyee

Last edited by Flying Scot; 08-30-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:31 PM   #43
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence
COCO LOCO on thursday is of da chain...give that place a try. Lots of cool girls to hang out with in there....
i know the owner!! haha one of my friends dad! :icon_bigg bunch of hoes in that place....
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:32 PM   #44
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Scot
All girls are ! Some are just less public than others but they all deep down want it and that's just the bottom line so get over yourself if you think you're a girl and don't fall into this category. It's alway the guys who are "the bad ones" when the only difference is we are more honost about it!!! When a woman really wants a man (especially when he is spoken for) she pulls out ALL the stops to get him, fair play is out the window and frankly, I'm cool with that just don't judge and genralize my gender when you, me and everybody else can all look at who/what represents your own kind and witness something a of a lot worse!!! Ask any honost woman, she'll tell you to your face a woman who wants is worse than any group of guys in hope!

Oh and I have come realize something else, after seeing one female naked, I pretty much want to see them all naked!!!
lemme add this: Being a nice guy gets you no where.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:33 PM   #45
Gigolo Jason

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
BMW R1200C

Seriously guys, if you really want to meet ladies, most of you will need to take pointers.

Fist off, go to a gym and buy a membership. This is probably the one thing that can most improve your appeal when it comes to the fairer .

Second, hygiene. Hygiene hygiene hygiene, I can not express that enough. Good hygiene is a must.

Third, wardrobe. Be stylish and put together, look like you take care of yourself.

Fourth, learn to talk, and talk to everyone. Linguistics will distinguish you as someone with class or single you out as someone who grew up in the ghetto.
Also, talk to everyone. Make as many friends as possible and be sociable with everyone. This will not only open doors for you in your relationships, but also has potential for your professional life.

Take some advice from a Gigolo; these simple improvements can work for you too.
Gigolo Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:33 PM   #46
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Scot

you are wrong!
  /slʌt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sluht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

noun 1. a dirty, slovenly woman.
2. an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 13751425; late ME slutte; cf. dial. mud, Norw (dial.) slutr sleet, impure liquid]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Random House, Inc. 2006
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:33 PM   #47
Vandals
Scooter

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"

Could ride around downtown at 130ish-2am and pick up alot of girls out of clubs! You can probably get a few 1 night stands if your lookin for that.
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:33 PM   #48
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
I'm set in the lady department. Things couldn't be any better.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:36 PM   #49
Tumper
Hullo

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...

Ha! ha! Ha! this thread is hillarious....LOL
Old 08-30-2006, 03:38 PM   #50
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
The funny thing is you BOYS are on here posting about how yall need a girl and yadda yadda yadda...when in reality you should be posting this in a site where majority of the girls AREN'T taken and where there are , MH is the wrong site to be looking for a one night stand/**** buddy!!
who said anything about a one night stand? read the post i started then talk ur smack.i just work alot and dont really have time to go out,try driving 1 1/2 hours a day to work and the same back.and tell me how it is. and plus being new to houston.let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,theres my 50 cents.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:40 PM   #51
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolo Jason
Seriously guys, if you really want to meet ladies, most of you will need to take pointers.

Fist off, go to a gym and buy a membership. This is probably the one thing that can most improve your appeal when it comes to the fairer .

Second, hygiene. Hygiene hygiene hygiene, I can not express that enough. Good hygiene is a must.

Third, wardrobe. Be stylish and put together, look like you take care of yourself.

Fourth, learn to talk, and talk to everyone. Linguistics will distinguish you as someone with class or single you out as someone who grew up in the ghetto.
Also, talk to everyone. Make as many friends as possible and be sociable with everyone. This will not only open doors for you in your relationships, but also has potential for your professional life.

Take some advice from a Gigolo; these simple improvements can work for you too.

Too much work..Look at Jay Z....he looks like a fukin camel. But he hooks up with Beyonce. All women luv the money. 2nd example....Seal.....he looks like a seal.....................he's with Hiedi Klume. All women luv the money. What if jay z and seal worked at home depot, they would still look like a camel and a seal, and be with regular ol broads.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:42 PM   #52
Vandals
Scooter

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1

well i was just saying IF, , you can still go down there and maybe find a good girl..
Old 08-30-2006, 03:42 PM   #53
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence
COCO LOCO on thursday is of da chain...give that place a try. Lots of cool girls to hang out with in there....
we're gonna do a sting there for under age drinking and letting in minors with out i.d.'s.tabc style
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:44 PM   #54
Silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
Too much work..Look at Jay Z....he looks like a fukin camel. But he hooks up with Beyonce. All women luv the money. 2nd example....Seal.....he looks like a seal.....................he's with Hiedi Klume. All women luv the money. What if jay z and seal worked at home depot, they would still look like a camel and a seal, and be with regular ol broads.
^^^^^
so true.
and forget about being a nice guy.
"Nice guys finish last. This year, christian finishes #1 "
That was my newyears resolution.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:44 PM   #55
Flying Scot

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
Quote:
AAAHHHH hahahahahahah AHAHAHAHHAHA hahahahahaha - THAT"S FUC(KING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

www.jmoncur06.bebo.com
www.myspace.com/getitupyee
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:44 PM   #56
Vandals
Scooter

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1

:confused2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
we're gonna do a sting there for under age drinking and letting in minors with out i.d.'s.tabc style
Hey lemme know when you're doing that so i know when not to go!
Old 08-30-2006, 03:44 PM   #57
Silence

oh....and I was kidding about COCO LOCO. I wouldnt be cought dead there.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:47 PM   #58
Gigolo Jason

Bike(s):
BMW R1200C

Gigolo Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:47 PM   #59
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
I thinkif I could sing like Seal I would have a super model wife too.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:49 PM   #60
andre3k
I see dead people...

flava flav 751050

Need i say more.............and he has his own show.

Advertisement