Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
Voyagers mc VffV
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

just wondering

Hey mh I was wondering on a trade if I should do it. A guy has afford me a trade for my 2002 vttx 1800c for a 2003 r1. The problem is the r1 has 37000 miles on it. Would you'll consider a trade like this. Would I need to worry on the high mileage factor at all..
I don't know alot on the r1s to know if there would b alot to worry bout that kinda of mileage. Any help on this subject greatly appreciated.
president Voyagers M/C league city chapter VFFVravenphat
ravenphat is offline   Reply With Quote