MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

Mean Gene Kealton benifit Feb.12

There will b a benifit for Mean Gene Kealton at Rocky's Pelican Junction in Baytown TX on Feb.12. It will b starting @ 10 o'clock. The fun run starts at 11a.m cost is 25 dollars you get a t shirt. Last bike in is 3 p.m auction starting at 5 p.m. there will b bands playing all day and night. The party will not stop till 2 in the morining. There also will have food and 50/50 Raffles through out the day.
I'm just passing this on. I had seen few people like mean Gene and figured I would pass it on. http://www.meangenekelton.com/