MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2006, 02:08 PM   #81
Tricki

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2005 Suzuki Gsxr 750 Anniversary

You can't blame anyone for wanting a better life but if you don't come here legally, speak our language, and learn to do things the american way...then you are turning our country into the one you left behind!
Tricki is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Labor day BuffaloRider13 Stunters Lounge 26 09-02-2008 01:25 PM
RideSmart Track Day - 9.01.2008 @ TWS (Texas World Speedway) College Stn - $100 LABOR DAY EVENT dhdrider Ridesmart Motorcycle School 45 08-18-2008 09:12 PM
TWS (Texas World Speedway) on Labor Day... dhdrider Taking it to the Track 79 09-08-2007 08:01 PM
Labor Day Ride? mrclean Events, Meets and Rides 22 09-02-2007 10:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2006, 02:10 PM   #82
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
"I think that this combined with the number of groups out there like la conquista, la raza, mecha, atzlan etc. which are dedicated to the takeover of the united states proves that it is a threat."

What do these groups total in number, approximately? What have they done to America? How much of a threat do they pose? Is it reasonable to hate all illegals based on a few on TV's actions?
all illegals have done one bad thing. which is break the law.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:18 PM   #83
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

i break the law all the time. i'm no better than them. so i won't regard them as anything but another person trying to make their way through a tough and miserable life.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:25 PM   #84
law750
law750

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

I never said I hated anybody. You can go look up the member #'s of these groups as easily as I can. They exist, the 12 million illegals exist, they demand rights reserved for American citizens, they disrespect the laws, break the laws, rob from the economy, drain our social programs dry, destroy our culture and our language, undermind our sovereignty. What else do you need to know?
law750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:28 PM   #85
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by law750
I never said I hated anybody. You can go look up the member #'s of these groups as easily as I can. They exist, the 12 million illegals exist, they demand rights reserved for American citizens, they disrespect the laws, break the laws, rob from the economy, drain our social programs dry, destroy our culture and our language, undermind our sovereignty. What else do you need to know?
With regard to the groups, I googled a couple and could find nothing on them, though I didn't search terribly hard. I figured you could give me an estimate since you seemed to have gauged their threat, but I guess not.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:01 PM   #86
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

The part that bothers me about the whole situation is not that they are here working to make a better life, but the fact that 99% of places hiring will not hire you if you do not speak spanish. They do not make you know german or french or any other language.. If you want to come over here and make a better life for whoever so be it but at least learn the language so the people that are legal to work here can not get a job because we dont speak spanish... I do accounting so it not like its a mcdonalds job or nothing but have been turned down for a job because I do not speak spanish and some of the accounts were illegals that did not care to learn english..
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote