MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2006, 07:27 AM   #61
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Ricky, I think you meant "cracka"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Labor day BuffaloRider13 Stunters Lounge 26 09-02-2008 01:25 PM
RideSmart Track Day - 9.01.2008 @ TWS (Texas World Speedway) College Stn - $100 LABOR DAY EVENT dhdrider Ridesmart Motorcycle School 45 08-18-2008 09:12 PM
TWS (Texas World Speedway) on Labor Day... dhdrider Taking it to the Track 79 09-08-2007 08:01 PM
Labor Day Ride? mrclean Events, Meets and Rides 22 09-02-2007 10:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2006, 07:45 AM   #62
bentgixxer

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
i hate crown. ill stick to patron and bud light
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
bentgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:05 AM   #63
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

cracka ^^^^^
Old 08-29-2006, 08:23 AM   #64
AliceInChains02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
nada

white russian
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:35 PM   #65
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
I remember when being black was illegal (i.e jim crow). Its was only 50 years ago and things aint changed. Now Mexicans are the new ******s, and will have to put up with all those whoopins we got a few years ago. Same racism, new faces.
stfu retarded noob

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:37 PM   #66
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
no black and white in my world so why do you keep bring it up. every post you've spewed forth on here have had something to do with being black and whatever. get off the crutch.
can a brother get an AMEN !?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 08-31-2006, 04:38 PM   #67
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
work less and read more. that will help you in the long run.
typical

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 08-31-2006, 04:44 PM   #68
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
my people come here legally. we may cut through the loopholes of the law and such, but we get legal papers, pay taxes, and live our lifes.

i got nothin against people who wanna come over to america and make a better life, but if they allow all the illegal mexicans to stay, then what do you think the other countries will do? you guessed it, they are gonna smuggle all their people over here, and we will be even MORE overpopulated.

the problem with illegal aliens being here is that our money is leaving the country and not coming back. they do work hard, but where does our american money go? back to their homes in whatever country they are from. and what does that mean? that means we will not see that money again. it's bad enough drug trafficing takes a big percentage of our money out of the country. all this will lead to the downfall of our economy, and we will all be ASSed out.

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:46 PM   #69
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
by the way....support AMERICA!!!! smoke home-grown!!!! :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:52 PM   #70
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

I would say civil rights for Americans and the issues surrounding illegal aliens are completely different topics. They may share some characteristics but, come on now we are more intelligent then that. Are we not?

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:23 PM   #71
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain
my people come here legally. we may cut through the loopholes of the law and such, but we get legal papers, pay taxes, and live our lifes.

i got nothin against people who wanna come over to america and make a better life, but if they allow all the illegal mexicans to stay, then what do you think the other countries will do? you guessed it, they are gonna smuggle all their people over here, and we will be even MORE overpopulated.

the problem with illegal aliens being here is that our money is leaving the country and not coming back. they do work hard, but where does our american money go? back to their homes in whatever country they are from. and what does that mean? that means we will not see that money again. it's bad enough drug trafficing takes a big percentage of our money out of the country. all this will lead to the downfall of our economy, and we will all be ASSed out.
+1

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:09 PM   #72
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i have nothing against the people who bust their to get smuggled across the border so they can provide for their families. i'd do the same thing if i was them.

Yeah, and if you've ever visited some of the places folks come from....you wouldn't blame them. It's a tough life some folks live.
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:53 AM   #73
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Clyde,
I agree with you about how in the 60's blacks had to break laws to get thier rights. Rights that as American citizens, they were entitled to. However, comparing the black civil rights movement to the current illegal immigrant protests, is like comparing apples and oranges.

Illegal immigrants, from any country, are an ongoing issue that many developed countries have to deal with. Integration of immigrants into mainstream society has been a bumpy road, as evidenced by recent riots in both France and England.
My primary issue with the current situation here in America is the attitude of some of the protesters of:

a) a sense of being owed a better life by America.

b) their blatant and obvious disrespect for a country's laws that they want to live in.

Notice I said owed versus entitled.
I believe everyone is entitled to as good of a life as they can make by the sweat of their brow, however, no one is OWED anything.

As far as the law goes, If you want to live here, or anywhere for that matter; Obey the laws.
Come here legally, become a part of the country you are now living in and now call your home.
I'm not saying to forget your heritage, simply to also integrate yourself into the one that you are now coming to live in.

The term, "Your people" should mean Americans, not a certain people of color.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:57 AM   #74
paniro187

Iagree wit hthat post totally it's what i want to say but for some strange reason my brain knows what it wants yet can't express what it wants to others. wierd. :eh: anyway like i said apples to oranges.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:30 PM   #75
law750
law750

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

I would like to jump in and draw one more distinction between the civil rights movement of the 60's (which had to do with women's rights too . .. not just blacks) and the current illegal sitch: Blacks wanted to be Americans. These illegals want to take over America and return it to Mexico. Look at what ol' boy said earlier (the Air Force guy who's pro-illegal): America is the hijacker, and the mexicans are coming to reclaim what's theirs . .. get with the program or get left behind etc. Blacks wanted to be AMERICAN. Mexicans want to be MEXICANS. They subvert American law, culture, the economy, the languauge etc ad. infinitum, while blacks just wanted equal rights as Americans. Having said that, it is still questionable whether blacks had the right to do ALL the illegal stuff they did. That's complicated ethics. Like the black panthers etc. - they called for violence in many cases. I'm not saying they're wrong or bad, but it is a tough topic and very complex. The thing is . . . this current sitch is DIFFERENT because these people don't want to be Americans. Look up la raza, mecha, la conquista etc. They want to take over what is "rightfully theirs." VERY DIFFERENT
law750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:34 PM   #76
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

so you're saying every illegal doesn't want to be an american, but wants to take America over? or just a few? how many exactly? If it's just a few dumbasses saying stupid things, I don't see what threat they pose
Old 09-04-2006, 12:47 PM   #77
law750
law750

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

I obviously can't know an exact number, but look for instance at the evolution of BYRDMAN's comments on this thread. A guy who starts talkin about air force service and loving america ends up spewing this:

America is the hijacker!!! Where are the american indians...I hae met alot of ppl in my life but none of them were American Indians...what happened to them!! Hijacked and sluaghtered by the whiteman...as i remember this city and state we live in was a pert of Mexico with was hijacked by the US!!!!! Times are changing bro get with the crowd or be left behind!!!

I think that this combined with the number of groups out there like la conquista, la raza, mecha, atzlan etc. which are dedicated to the takeover of the united states proves that it is a threat. Further, the fact that we don't enforce border laws, there are somewhere around 12 million illegals here already, and the fact that 30% of people in the American prison system are illegals further illustrates that this is a problem far different than the civil rights problem. With civil rights, america owed african americans something. In this situation, they demand what they dont have a right to, and don't care about America. In fact they work daily to corrupt it. Every one of them? obviously not, but a significant, obvious and indisputable portion. I think BYRDMAN is a prime example.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:47 PM   #78
law750
law750

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

I obviously can't know an exact number, but look for instance at the evolution of BYRDMAN's comments on this thread. A guy who starts talkin about air force service and loving america ends up spewing this:

America is the hijacker!!! Where are the american indians...I hae met alot of ppl in my life but none of them were American Indians...what happened to them!! Hijacked and sluaghtered by the whiteman...as i remember this city and state we live in was a pert of Mexico with was hijacked by the US!!!!! Times are changing bro get with the crowd or be left behind!!!

I think that this combined with the number of groups out there like la conquista, la raza, mecha, atzlan etc. which are dedicated to the takeover of the united states proves that it is a threat. Further, the fact that we don't enforce border laws, there are somewhere around 12 million illegals here already, and the fact that 30% of people in the American prison system are illegals further illustrates that this is a problem far different than the civil rights problem. With civil rights, america owed african americans something. In this situation, they demand what they dont have a right to, and don't care about America. In fact they work daily to corrupt it. Every one of them? obviously not, but a significant, obvious and indisputable portion. I think BYRDMAN is a prime example.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:04 PM   #79
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by law750

+1

Old 09-04-2006, 01:54 PM   #80
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

"I think that this combined with the number of groups out there like la conquista, la raza, mecha, atzlan etc. which are dedicated to the takeover of the united states proves that it is a threat."

What do these groups total in number, approximately? What have they done to America? How much of a threat do they pose? Is it reasonable to hate all illegals based on a few on TV's actions?