MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2006, 09:03 PM   #21
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
This country was created by lawbreakers
don't live in the past i'm living in the present.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Labor day BuffaloRider13 Stunters Lounge 26 09-02-2008 01:25 PM
RideSmart Track Day - 9.01.2008 @ TWS (Texas World Speedway) College Stn - $100 LABOR DAY EVENT dhdrider Ridesmart Motorcycle School 45 08-18-2008 09:12 PM
TWS (Texas World Speedway) on Labor Day... dhdrider Taking it to the Track 79 09-08-2007 08:01 PM
Labor Day Ride? mrclean Events, Meets and Rides 22 09-02-2007 10:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2006, 09:05 PM   #22
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChickenStrips
^^ what? please explain.
people say illegals do work amercians won't do blah blah blah sorry but i don't see it maybe i'm just a hard wrking but the hispanics (i'm sure they were illegal) were working no harder than i was theres amercians that will do the jobs.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:07 PM   #23
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
I'm against prejudice period...........and this is no different than the '60's.
We all have the right to be treated as men/women, earn a living and raise our families..........not put in some CLASS based on where we're from or what color we are. We should be making it easier.
yes i'm prejudice against people breaking a law and wanting the law the yare breaking changed. you got me.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:07 PM   #24
andre3k
I see dead people...
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,798












Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
bottom line the key word in all that is ILLEGAL which means you're not supposed to be here and if you're here ILLEGALLY you'r ebreaking the law which means even if you're coming here to help your family you're ignoring the laws of the country and actually you're down riding invading thi country. not to mention driving down wages. and i'm sorry I've worked around hard working illegals before and they don't work any harder than anyone else.
Dr. King was a law breaker. I sure you don't remember a "letter from a Birmingham Jail." Technically, lunch counter sit ins were illegal. Yet King now has a monumnet on the washington mall, and a holiday in his honor.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:09 PM   #25
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
bottom line the key word in all that is ILLEGAL which means you're not supposed to be here and if you're here ILLEGALLY you'r ebreaking the law which means even if you're coming here to help your family you're ignoring the laws of the country and actually you're down riding invading thi country. not to mention driving down wages. and i'm sorry I've worked around hard working illegals before and they don't work any harder than anyone else.
Yeah ur right about breaking the law and i am sure ur a good law abiding citizen right . If there is a law in my way of making a better life for my family best believe i am going to break it
Half the ppl who are legal americans dont deserve to be here any way!!
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:10 PM   #26
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
Dr. King was a law breaker. I sure you don't remember a "letter from a Birmingham Jail." Technically, lunch counter sit ins were illegal. Yet King now has a monumnet on the washington mall, and a holiday in his honor.
And somebody else wouldn't give up her seat and went to jail?? History shows us there has to be a few brave people...........to force things too change and WE ALL end up better.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:12 PM   #27
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN
Yeah ur right about breaking the law and i am sure ur a good law abiding citizen right . If there is a law in my way of making a better life for my family best believe i am going to break it
Half the ppl who are legal americans dont deserve to be here any way!!
i broke the law beforeand went to jail did my time and came out a better person. i didn't break the law then say, "**** that i want the law changed to were it's not illegal anymore." if a illegal gets away with breaking the law and being able to get the law changed instead then why not apply that to all crimes don't say one is more than the other cause brekaing the law is breaking the law.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:14 PM   #28
andre3k
I see dead people...
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,798












Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
And somebody else wouldn't give up her seat and went to jail?? History shows us there has to be a few brave people...........to force things too change and WE ALL end up better.
Paniro doesn't seem to realize that. Like oh so many, he seems to have been spoiled by America and the freedoms that we now take for granted. But it came at a cost, a cost that either he doesn't know about or conveniently chooses to ignore. Yet I have a feeling his skin is as black as mine. Am I wrong?
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:14 PM   #29
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
And somebody else wouldn't give up her seat and went to jail?? History shows us there has to be a few brave people...........to force things too change and WE ALL end up better.
so when you see people like myself ( blue collar worker) having to be paid 5 and 6 bucks less an hour cause a illegal will do it for that then what???
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:15 PM   #30
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









either way i think a lot more effort could be put into pressuring Mexico and other countries to straighten their out. Mexico would've been a good practice country before getting involved with a hardcore country like Iraq. As much trade as we bring and jobs we provide to Mexico I don't think it would be hard to sway them, if that was in Bush's best interests, but there's little money in peace.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #31
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





I am done with this thread...to late for my blood pressure to be up...:BangHead: :icon_bigg Now i have to go find my happy place
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #32
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
either way i think a lot more effort could be put into pressuring Mexico and other countries to straighten their out. Mexico would've been a good practice country before getting involved with a hardcore country like Iraq. As much trade as we bring and jobs we provide to Mexico I don't think it would be hard to sway them, if that was in Bush's best interests, but there's little money in peace.
lot of oil there too let's get that and get back to 1.25 a gallon I agree with that post 100% get there act together.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:19 PM   #33
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN
I am done with this thread...to late for my blood pressure to be up...:BangHead: :icon_bigg Now i have to go find my happy place
look at it rationally instead of through those rose tinted glasses of yours and you'll see it the right way. america is being hijacked.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:20 PM   #34
level5
moving chicane
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,825












When voting times come, please go and vote. Talking trash on here isn't do any good. There are always two side of a coin. Let the real politicians do their job and if you think that you could do better, let's see it in action.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:25 PM   #35
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
look at it rationally instead of through those rose tinted glasses of yours and you'll see it the right way. america is being hijacked.
Ok u asked for it...first off there are no rose tinted glasses on my face but the look in my eye of reality. Have u been any where outside of the lil fantasy place u live in. Bro i seen it all from the ghettos and oppressions in Iraq and Oman to the poor shacks my family came out of in Mexico. America is the hijacker!!! Where are the american indians...I hae met alot of ppl in my life but none of them were American Indians...what happened to them!! Hijacked and sluaghtered by the whiteman...as i remember this city and state we live in was a pert of Mexico with was hijacked by the US!!!!!:icon_bigg Times are changing bro get with the crowd or be left behind!!!
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:26 PM   #36
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
so when you see people like myself ( blue collar worker) having to be paid 5 and 6 bucks less an hour cause a illegal will do it for that then what???
Your working and getting paid............just like everyone else you work hard enough you do better. Nobody is paying you because your a hard working BLACK man................your just a man.
That's a big step UP from 50-60 years ago...........and know different than me, an uneducated white man.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:26 PM   #37
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





ok done!! good nite:notworthy
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:31 PM   #38
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
Your working and getting paid............just like everyone else you work hard enough you do better. Nobody is paying you because your a hard working BLACK man................your just a man.
That's a big step UP from 50-60 years ago...........and know different than me, an uneducated white man.
so you're aok with taking less money well tha'ts good for yo uand all.
not for me tho' and who brought black into this conversation.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:32 PM   #39
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,468












Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN
Ok u asked for it...first off there are no rose tinted glasses on my face but the look in my eye of reality. Have u been any where outside of the lil fantasy place u live in. Bro i seen it all from the ghettos and oppressions in Iraq and Oman to the poor shacks my family came out of in Mexico. America is the hijacker!!! Where are the american indians...I hae met alot of ppl in my life but none of them were American Indians...what happened to them!! Hijacked and sluaghtered by the whiteman...as i remember this city and state we live in was a pert of Mexico with was hijacked by the US!!!!!:icon_bigg Times are changing bro get with the crowd or be left behind!!!
:eh:
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:40 PM   #40
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
so you're aok with taking less money well tha'ts good for yo uand all.
not for me tho' and who brought black into this conversation.
Black folks made a stand and did a LOT of illegal things to get the laws changed.......like was pointed out earlier. ALL of us are better off because of it..........if your making less then the man working next to you, it's your own fault not his.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy