MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #21
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene View Post
i think a citizen should have the legal right to video/audio record a gov't servant with/without his/her consent. they work for the gov't and the gov't (suppose to) work for us.
Slippery slope. I don't believe citizens should have the ability to bug the phone of anyone just because they feel like it. That being said, if you're in public, you shouldn't have any right to privacy. So video recording a traffic stop is fair game.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Traffic stop...I have a question bradtx General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 03-22-2013 01:10 PM
Remember the old guy bating up the black guy on the bus? Ulric Off Topic 20 07-20-2012 04:31 PM
Search During Traffic Stop bumblebee Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 60 04-11-2012 01:11 PM
Traffic stop question? Renzo General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 12-10-2010 04:47 PM
I need bonded for some traffic trouble Street Ninja Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 3 04-18-2010 11:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #22
mathews

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2005 Hayabusa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-arrest.html
Old 02-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #23
MCgixxer
stunter in training

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600
2003 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to MCgixxer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyclist View Post
Honestly, from a riders perspective I might have honestly pulled out my handgun if I saw someone jump out of a car like that at me.
That cop is a dumb , he's lucky that guy stayed calm. If some random car cut me off and a random guy without a visible badge jumped out at me with a gun sayin "get off the motorcycle", I'd rev it up, dump the cluth and launch it into his nut suck
MCgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #24
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojerLockless View Post
It's not that you cant record them it's that you have to make them aware of it. If he would have said "dude Im recording this" he would have been fine.

That being said the giant camera attached to the top of his helmet shoulda tipped the moron off.

so a plain clothes guy with a drawn gun comes at you and your saying you should guess hes a cop and you tell him "hey im videotaping this" i would've done the same thing but instead ran that plain clothes not identifying himself a cop over.....

i do agree tho the camera should have tipped him off.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:30 PM   #25
coolhaven

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
goldwing
1500 intruder
gsxr
gs850

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCgixxer View Post
That cop is a dumb , he's lucky that guy stayed calm. If some random car cut me off and a random guy without a visible badge jumped out at me with a gun sayin "get off the motorcycle", I'd rev it up, dump the cluth and launch it into his nut suck

I agree with both of you guys...No gun then all gas and drop clutch and run his over!..........
coolhaven is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement