MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2006, 01:38 PM   #121
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBuku
that's what i'm looking for.. with every majority theirs a minority. I'm part of that minority.

btw i smoke pot too, and support the burning of american flags.
then go somewhere else, you dont have to be here,... i just dont understand how some of yall can be so against this country, in just about any other country, youd be hung out to dry for some of the remarks yall have said.... but i guess thats one of the things that make this country so great. your allowed to go burn the flag while soldiers are dying for your cause..... fukin grow up.
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I be ? j_e_hurst Off Topic 31 07-22-2015 04:11 PM
Dirtay Partay IV- "I wanna beer, and I wanna see sumthin nekkid." Sat, Sept 19! Squoddybody Off Topic 494 10-20-2012 11:12 AM
Do you think I'm ? FKNA The Circus 30 03-27-2010 08:42 AM
I dont wanna pickle...just wanna ride my motorcycle! jrob Off Topic 4 05-17-2009 09:36 PM
wanna get about something? Azylum The Circus 52 12-02-2007 02:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2006, 01:48 PM   #122
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
then go somewhere else, you dont have to be here,... i just dont understand how some of yall can be so against this country, in just about any other country, youd be hung out to dry for some of the remarks yall have said.... but i guess thats one of the things that make this country so great. your allowed to go burn the flag while soldiers are dying for your cause..... fukin grow up.

lol.. didn't know motohouston is a clut. I'm not against this country. If i burnd a flag, why do you take so much offense to it. Cuase it means so much to you?? So does your mom, but when i make a 'yo momma' joke you learn to be a little more lenient to judgment. I feel/respect for my brother and sisters that fight and die for a cause. Not some peices a cloth i can get a walmart 2 for $3. You make it sound like i'm some dumb terrorist and you're the crazy red neck white guy trying to kick me out of the country.

Don't question my alligence to this country, you have no idea what i've lost/gain here.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:06 PM   #123
paniro187

Quote:
lol.. didn't know motohouston is a clut. I'm not against this country. If i burnd a flag, why do you take so much offense to it. Cuase it means so much to you?? So does your mom, but when i make a 'yo momma' joke you learn to be a little more lenient to judgment. I feel/respect for my brother and sisters that fight and die for a cause. Not some peices a cloth i can get a walmart 2 for $3. You make it sound like i'm some dumb terrorist and you're the crazy red neck white guy trying to kick me out of the country.

Don't question my alligence to this country, you have no idea what i've lost/gain here.
I'm kind of with that.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:15 PM   #124
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:

your right, i dont know what youve done here,... but by making stupid comments like " i support burning the flag".... that would make me thing great, another in this country, that doesnt know how good hes really got it,.... so if you dont want me to question your alligence, dont say stupid stuff.....that simple.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:42 PM   #125
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:

its truly sad that you have not been taught to honor and respect all that the United States of Americas Stars and Bars represent. It doesnt mean piddly that you got the fabric for 2.00 at walmart, It all about what it means when you take those simple threads and sew them into an American Flag. More men than you cant count have given their lifes to protect the Flag and what it stands for, They paid the ultimate price to allow the punk assed youth of today to toss the Flag and the "United We Stand" mentality aside like some dirty underwear.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #126
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
its truly sad that you have not been taught to honor and respect all that the United States of Americas Stars and Bars represent. It doesnt mean piddly that you got the fabric for 2.00 at walmart, It all about what it means when you take those simple threads and sew them into an American Flag. More men than you cant count have given their lifes to protect the Flag and what it stands for, They paid the ultimate price to allow the punk assed youth of today to toss the Flag and the "United We Stand" mentality aside like some dirty underwear.
THANK YOU
Old 09-09-2006, 11:12 PM   #127
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
When you look at the flag you are seeing two different things, one is the physical flag, a bit of dyed cloth, three different colors and rectangular in shape.. worthless really, the other is the symbolic flag which represents the life of not just every soldier that has fought and died to protect this country and what we stand for, but also every citizen who works hard every day to make this a better place to live, the symbolic flag represents the soul of america, the heartbeat, that pounds and resounds constantly with the rythem and stride that keeps this nation moving foward. When you burn the flag you aren't burning the useless bit of cloth in your hand, your burning what makes this country great, your burning the memory of everyone who ever suffered loss in the name of Freedom, your burning what your parents and grandparents worked for so that you could have a better life, your burning the moral of this country and your burning the patience of this country.

While you can set all that on fire, the only thing you fuel is the resolve of the people who still believe that those stars and stripes stand for something, you fuel their desire to overcome and you fuel their desire to survive. When it comes down to it, and the question is asked if you be for us or against us, which side of the line will you choose? You wouldn't on my mothers foot as she stands, so why would you burn the honor of my grandfather where he lays in his grave dieing to protect the freedoms you do not hold so dear?
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:36 PM   #128
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

i've got some interesting pics coming for you guys..
Old 09-10-2006, 03:12 AM   #129
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
i've got some interesting pics coming for you guys..
i dont care what you got coming, i know i was in fukin iraq for a year, because fukin bush thought we needed to be there,....who the said i thought it was right?????, i didnt, but that is my president, this is my country, and i will do ANYTHING THAT IT TAKES TO DEFEND IT. so people like you can say... lets burn OUR flag, its cool,. we are against america.

whatever video or pictures you have, ive seen ten times worse, and this is still the best dand country in the fukin world

HAOOOOW
Old 09-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #130
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

good thing bush has ppl like you that'll follow him mindlessly into battle.

People should question their government, cause when we don't, they get to do whatever tehy want.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:14 PM   #131
ratmzapa

Member Garage

People should not be afraid of their government, but instead the government should be afraid of its people....
Old 09-10-2006, 02:28 PM   #132
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:

People should question their government
, cause when we don't, they get to do whatever they want.
your right we shoud questin our goverment, i agree with you 100% on that on, but burning our countries flag has nothing to do with questioning our goverment, all that does is show the lack of respect that you have for this country, and the guys fighting for your right to burn it.

as far as following bush mindlessly into battle.... your way off, i didnt join the army to go kill people or blow up, i joined because i believe in this country, and i am willing to do what it takes for your and my rights to stay the way they are.... so, its not mindlessly following, its standing up for what i believe.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:00 PM   #133
paniro187

Quote:
People should question their government, cause when we don't, they get to do whatever tehy want.
+1111093023750278356075744560783560785560707235607 35072356807560357363702607160716507814607165013876 045786 (breath)128470937403985708475904876089457068974509 874089470469864290

Old 09-10-2006, 03:03 PM   #134
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
+1111093023750278356075744560783560785560707235607 35072356807560357363702607160716507814607165013876 045786 (breath)128470937403985708475904876089457068974509 874089470469864290
who the mindless ones....you sure its not you 2 guys
Old 09-10-2006, 03:24 PM   #135
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
who the mindless ones....you sure its not you 2 guys
nope not me. I just think that some idiots burning a flag means nothing. it in no way lessens my like for living in this country. Nor does it in anyway hurt this country. so why get all flamed up about it. Ned to be focused on what's ACTUALLY HUTING AMERICA not the flag being burnt rather in this case the people buring the flag. which are illegal and shouldn't be here in the first place.

I liken it to gay marriage bush and his cronies act as if gay get married it will somehow devalue straight peoples marriage.

Advertisement