MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 09:35 PM   #101
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by law750
I'm mad about this, too. Does anyone want to do something about it? p.m. me
well if you do anything about it,then our yards will not get cut as often,we cannot buy orngaes on the streets,and we can have as many kids.(dont worry my wife is an illegal) and there wont be as much construction going on,or you wont get your winshield cleaned at every light.hahahahaha
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I be ? j_e_hurst Off Topic 31 07-22-2015 04:11 PM
Dirtay Partay IV- "I wanna beer, and I wanna see sumthin nekkid." Sat, Sept 19! Squoddybody Off Topic 494 10-20-2012 11:12 AM
Do you think I'm ? FKNA The Circus 30 03-27-2010 08:42 AM
I dont wanna pickle...just wanna ride my motorcycle! jrob Off Topic 4 05-17-2009 09:36 PM
wanna get about something? Azylum The Circus 52 12-02-2007 02:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2006, 10:23 PM   #102
davidrr

Bike(s):
06 600RR(flooded)i cant stand the rain

first off thisis stupid to bring color into this. i have seen people in mexico city that look red neck. i fought for this country so that we can still freely sit here and have our own opinions. i dont give a what color, religion or background you are. you should be proud of where your roots are. you dont go to your friends house and put your dirty feet on his couch and say yo couch *****! do ya? then why disrespect a symbol that stands for the blood shed that millions have and constantly are shedding their blood for. i had friends die in IRAQ and im sure i will have more. so your right it makes me mad to have someone come into my house and disrespect something i believe in. it is stupid to say that fat rich white men run this country. the only thing that runs this country is green in color. last time i checked that was the majority. i am white and i dont even run my own family. my wife runs ! i say have pride in your heritage but dont on other peoples in doing so. and alice in chains i think your fullof . everyone has to take pride in something. im not saying join the panthers or the clan but be proud of who you are. last time i checked you were an american so in that we all are the same.
davidrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:31 PM   #103
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

WOAH calm donr young grass hopper,my bro is in IRAQ as we speak.but if you look at what people are doing what.yes there are people that ruin it for all but hey we can treat them all like that.ex... i have a blk guy from NOLA working int the kitchen for me,he is a good guy respectful, i mean i dont judge people where they are from,just cause there is some dumd from NOLA that dont mean they all are.my 02 cents
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:12 AM   #104
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs

How are your toes being stepped on? You may have nothing vested in this country but I do....... Insult my flag, Insult me.

I'm curious, explain what you have vested in this country.

Why is it ridiculous for someone who thinks some drugs should be legalized, since there are lots of drugs out there that benefit mankind, to "lament flaws in our society"?
And many drugs are destructive, look at the lawlessness, corruption & murder rates in some areas of Mexico bordering the U.S.A & explain how drugs are beneficial, You may be part of the problem.

The drug war has wasted billions of dollars of tax payers money. Drug usage has changed 0% since the drug war began. Corruption and murder rates are tied into it's illegality. Look at Al Capone and alcohol prohibtion. I think there are lots of bad drugs out there too, but I don't think making them illegal helps the problem. I know thoughts of 10 year olds running around smoking PCP and everyone on drugs is what comes to mind when you think of legal drugs, but there are lots more progressive countries with lax drug laws and virtually no drug related crime. Alcohol probably kills more people than most illegal drugs combined, but look at how widely it's accepted and even embraced, though I will never understand why people like to drink seeing as it's no more pleasurable than spinning around a bunch of times. And not only does the drug war waste money, it's ruining a lot of innocent peoples lives. Take medical marijuana for example. Marijuana is a miracle drug for 1000s of people and I can't understand why it bothers the DEA so much when it clearly helps like no other drug can for lots of people. /rant
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:24 AM   #105
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrr
first off thisis stupid to bring color into this. i have seen people in mexico city that look red neck. i fought for this country so that we can still freely sit here and have our own opinions. i dont give a what color, religion or background you are. you should be proud of where your roots are. you dont go to your friends house and put your dirty feet on his couch and say yo couch *****! do ya? then why disrespect a symbol that stands for the blood shed that millions have and constantly are shedding their blood for. i had friends die in IRAQ and im sure i will have more. so your right it makes me mad to have someone come into my house and disrespect something i believe in. it is stupid to say that fat rich white men run this country. the only thing that runs this country is green in color. last time i checked that was the majority. i am white and i dont even run my own family. my wife runs ! i say have pride in your heritage but dont on other peoples in doing so. and alice in chains i think your fullof . everyone has to take pride in something. im not saying join the panthers or the clan but be proud of who you are. last time i checked you were an american so in that we all are the same.
i try not to take pride in things that aren't of my volition. if i do good in school, i might be proud of myself... or if one of my family members does well. I think America's a decent country, but I am far from proud of it seeing as I've had little impact on it's direction. And I'd like to see how many people went to Iraq based on their own beliefs that what they were doing was right and cared enough about catching Saddam, and not because they are getting paid and benefitting themselves.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:30 AM   #106
Nasty nate
Large Member

Bike(s):
1000RR

hmmm rubber bullets and police mmmmmm no thanks ...... Sorry but cant post my real feelings
Nasty nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:32 AM   #107
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
learn to lighten up on the pride and faith. Cause pride and faith leads you blindly.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:32 AM   #108
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

yes, let's hope they attack you now. :icon_bigg
Old 09-09-2006, 12:36 AM   #109
Nasty nate
Large Member

Bike(s):
1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
well if you do anything about it,then our yards will not get cut as often,we cannot buy orngaes on the streets,and we can have as many kids.(dont worry my wife is an illegal) and there wont be as much construction going on,or you wont get your winshield cleaned at every light.hahahahaha
??????? i have had a beer or 2 but aaaaa whats your point??? i dont see if your being sarcastic or not?!?!?! Is it because I did not read all the posts?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:41 AM   #110
Nasty nate
Large Member

Bike(s):
1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBuku
learn to lighten up on the pride and faith. Cause pride and faith leads you blindly.
Yeh ok Thats why the marines have done so badly at winning wars... their pride and faith just fk them up along the way:laughing6
Old 09-09-2006, 12:45 AM   #111
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

yes....it's their pride...and faith....
Old 09-09-2006, 12:52 AM   #112
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty nate
Yeh ok Thats why the marines have done so badly at winning wars... their pride and faith just fk them up along the way:laughing6
lol.. guess that's what really makes the difference in wars right?? American's pride is greater than the enemy's pride.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:53 AM   #113
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
yes, let's hope they attack you now. :icon_bigg
that's what i'm looking for.. with every majority theirs a minority. I'm part of that minority.

btw i smoke pot too, and support the burning of american flags.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:54 AM   #114
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
Quote:
lol.. guess that's what really makes the difference in wars right?? American's is greater than the enemy's .

We are mighty
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:57 AM   #115
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius
We are mighty
lol. that was war usually is. A bunch of dumb fight.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:16 AM   #116
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
that's what i'm looking for.. with every majority theirs a minority. I'm part of that minority.

btw i smoke pot too, and support the burning of american flags.
lol. you're gonna get it now!! it must be something about the THC that makes people unpatriotic. devil weed...
Old 09-09-2006, 10:55 AM   #117
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Bike(s):
Some

Quote:
lol. that was war usually is. A bunch of dumb fight.

So a bunch of dumbarse dopeheads have the freedom to fog themselves to oblivion.

BTW: spoken like a pu**y who has nothing to fight for.
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 10:56 AM   #118
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Bike(s):
Some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius
We are mighty
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:11 AM   #119
ratmzapa

Member Garage

So what people now need to do is sit in a rally and SEE, HEAR..whatever you do to comprehend what is being said in these rallies....its alarming at the least of it....the rallies are being lead by La Raza which wants to win back land from California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas. The lands will then rejoin Mexico. Alot more information is needed on a thread such as this so everyone even though their opinions are so well informed...need a little bit more info to kick them in the ..per se....yes it is just a flag....yes Mexico is one of the most corrupt nations in the Americas....yes the people that are doing this are doing nothing but stirring trouble....in the end what can we really do? take to the streets with guns..LOL...we will be arrested before anyone else...why is it that so many people that support the war have never been to war themselves? it always oh my friend, cousin, brother is in Iraq....why is it that men that always start wars never actually engage in it themselves?...why are people from a third world country coming to this country and raising that countries flag? To be honest people in general are stupid..IDIOTS...the social structure and moral values of the world have all but fallen and yet we would rather fight about who has what and how many, rather than how much can we give and how much can we share...
Old 09-09-2006, 01:32 PM   #120
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs

So a bunch of dumbarse dopeheads have the freedom to fog themselves to oblivion.

BTW: spoken like a pu**y who has nothing to fight for.
So what are we fighting for now?? Is oil really such a worthy cause? How do i take pride in imperialism? or liberating Iraq, Freedom iraq, finding weapons of mass descruction.. All that bullshit the TV feeds you; you eat by the spoonful. I'm not a *****, but i'm also not some idiot that believes what we're fighting for is noble.

Yes, a lot of the american ppl cloud their judgment with their addiction to drugs, but America continues to cloud their judgment with their addiction to oil.

Last edited by TooBuku; 09-09-2006 at 01:40 PM.
TooBuku is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement