MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2006, 06:58 PM   #81
law750
law750
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: richmond and edloe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 85


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









I'm mad about this, too. Does anyone want to do something about it? p.m. me
law750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I be ? j_e_hurst Off Topic 31 07-22-2015 04:11 PM
Dirtay Partay IV- "I wanna beer, and I wanna see sumthin nekkid." Sat, Sept 19! Squoddybody Off Topic 494 10-20-2012 11:12 AM
Do you think I'm ? FKNA The Circus 30 03-27-2010 08:42 AM
I dont wanna pickle...just wanna ride my motorcycle! jrob Off Topic 4 05-17-2009 09:36 PM
wanna get about something? Azylum The Circus 52 12-02-2007 02:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2006, 07:16 AM   #82
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserchevelle
Seems like the last two posts I have read by you have been an attempt to make us feel sorry for the black race and what they went through. And I am guessing you are one of them that thinks white people owe you for what happened hundreds of years ago. :eh:
guess I wasnt the only one that was noticing this
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:20 AM   #83
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBuku
I still dont' get it.. why are ppl getting made over a stupid flag.
it was government property, it was a US Post office, To lower a countries flag and replace it with yours is a conquerer thing that goes back many centuries, its well known what it implies.....

Thats what they are getting all huffy about
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:24 AM   #84
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
like this makes me want to burn the american flag just to the people off who get off about burning a stupid flag, because it seems a good deal of the people who are obsessed about flag burning are usually...simple minded or patriotic or whatever you call it. i don't have any pride in my geographical location and i don't understand why most people do. everywhere people are the same, it's this ignorant mentality that keeps us ignorant to each other's similarities and drives us apart.
yer' f uckin' slack in tha head as they come, there are ways to make a point w/o getting a group of a kabillion vets against ya whilst doing so.

we all know its bunk, our country wont rally together to save itself from an invasion, much less hassle a young crosby dopehead.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ScooterTrash; 09-08-2006 at 11:25 AM.
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:26 AM   #85
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Toobooku,
Probably because the act of removing a sovereign flag and replacing it with a flag of another nation is historically a sign of conquering / taking over that country.
If you still don't get it, you probably never will.
While that is your right, please respect mine to honor a flag that my Grandfather, Father and myself have fought for.

IMO, if you believe that another country, ANY other country, is better than the one you live in, than by all means, please live there.

However, if you're going to live in MY country, don't try to take it away / turn it into the one you left, whether you are doing it symbollically or not, and expect me to sit idly by.
cheers to patrick!
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:43 AM   #86
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
yer' f uckin' retarded as they come, there are ways to make a point w/o getting a group of a kabillion vets against ya whilst doing so.

we all know its bunk, our country wont rally together to save itself from an invasion, much less hassle a young crosby dopehead.
+276512876312312.. WTF is wrong with some of the people in this thread... To YOU guys who dont give a ... Dont make a a post saying this is silly... You're not helping this situation in anyway and all you're doing is making the rest of us mad.. It's stupid of you. And how can you not give a ?!? What do you care about?? What do you hold pride in??? Probably not a thing..:laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:07 AM   #87
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
yer' f uckin' retarded as they come, there are ways to make a point w/o getting a group of a kabillion vets against ya whilst doing so.

we all know its bunk, our country wont rally together to save itself from an invasion, much less hassle a young crosby dopehead.
Why would our country rally together for anything? This is America. It is blessed by and adored by everyone. Forget that I don't give a about the American flag, my point is why make a big deal about it? It's ridiculous that people can blind themselves to real social issues, but so quickly rise up against a man burning a flag. What about poverty, racism, disease, etc? Most of your issues revolve around a red, white, and blue balloon with nothing inside of it but hot air. And all of the talk of pride makes me sick. People confuse pride for something that they should be proud of. I'm so tired of hearing about how great our country is when I see such filth everywhere(Paris Hilton on national news, every magazine on how to look young and attractive and unnatural, hate people because they are different).
America to me is just an idea, and I think people forgot what it's all about a long time ago. When is the last time America did anything to be proud of? Speeches are as hollow as the words they are comprised of and as abundant as the idiots that cherish them. And as for all the pride, though I am not a Christian, i'll C&P this on what the bible has to say about your beloved pride.

Selfish pride can be defined as "excessive confidence or glorification in one's self, possessions or nation." The concept is found in The Bible, along with pride itself, in words such as arrogance, haughtiness and conceit, among others, all of which are opposite of Godly humility.

"Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate." (Proverbs 8:13 RSV)
"When pride comes, then comes disgrace; but with the humble is wisdom." (Proverbs 11:2 RSV)

So next time you say Bless America, ask yourself has really blessed America or has a bunch of rich, white men blessed America, and aren't they really your ?

And you call me f uckin retarded for my ideas, but don't call the kettle black(in reference to your daily alcohol diet).

lol jk i love america woohoo
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:11 AM   #88
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
+276512876312312.. WTF is wrong with some of the people in this thread... To YOU guys who dont give a ... Dont make a a post saying this is silly... You're not helping this situation in anyway and all you're doing is making the rest of us mad.. It's stupid of you. And how can you not give a ?!? What do you care about?? What do you hold pride in??? Probably not a thing..:laughing6 :laughing6
Helping what situation? How are you helping it? If there's anything I would consider being proud about it would be my compassion for others, my open-mindedness, and my neverending pursuit of the truth...not what I've been trained to be proud of.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:38 AM   #89
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












^^^^your a tard,......nough said
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:45 AM   #90
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,497

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






it's the 'shrooms..........lol
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:57 AM   #91
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
Why would our country rally together for anything? This is America. It is blessed by and adored by everyone. Forget that I don't give a about the American flag, my point is why make a big deal about it? It's ridiculous that people can blind themselves to real social issues, but so quickly rise up against a man burning a flag. What about poverty, racism, disease, etc? Most of your issues revolve around a red, white, and blue balloon with nothing inside of it but hot air. And all of the talk of pride makes me sick. People confuse pride for something that they should be proud of. I'm so tired of hearing about how great our country is when I see such filth everywhere(Paris Hilton on national news, every magazine on how to look young and attractive and unnatural, hate people because they are different).
America to me is just an idea, and I think people forgot what it's all about a long time ago. When is the last time America did anything to be proud of? Speeches are as hollow as the words they are comprised of and as abundant as the idiots that cherish them. And as for all the pride, though I am not a Christian, i'll C&P this on what the bible has to say about your beloved pride.

Selfish pride can be defined as "excessive confidence or glorification in one's self, possessions or nation." The concept is found in The Bible, along with pride itself, in words such as arrogance, haughtiness and conceit, among others, all of which are opposite of Godly humility.

"Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate." (Proverbs 8:13 RSV)
"When pride comes, then comes disgrace; but with the humble is wisdom." (Proverbs 11:2 RSV)

So next time you say Bless America, ask yourself has really blessed America or has a bunch of rich, white men blessed America, and aren't they really your ?

And you call me f uckin retarded for my ideas, but don't call the kettle black(in reference to your daily alcohol diet).

lol jk i love america woohoo
bawhahahahaha, you act as if you think you know me. I by no means have a daily alcohol diet, roll another one, of plenty
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ScooterTrash; 09-08-2006 at 11:25 AM.
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:16 AM   #92
BikerBarbie
I only look plastic
 
BikerBarbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: West side of Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 328


Bike(s):
1996 Harley Davidson Sportster 883









Send a message via AIM to BikerBarbie Send a message via Yahoo to BikerBarbie
Wow...where do I start??

First of all, yes the American flag stands for our country. Stands for all of the qualites that make our country great. I teach that to elementary students. Alice-in-Chains, I'm sorry that no one has ever taken the time to teach that to you. Our country has many wonderful things about it.

I will admit, our country has some problems--as does every country. My question is...what are YOU doing about it. You mentioned poverty for example, do you personally do anything to make the poverty in our country better. If you do, then you're displaying some of the good characteristics of our country--INDIVISIBLE (look it up).

On another tangent, I get extremely offended at the non-chalant use of the word "." I can tell you this is one of my personal hot buttons. I have a son who is a "" and bantering that word about in such a derogatory fashion makes me sad. I'd like you to look at him and be able to use that word as an insult again. We've been taught not to insult people based on their race, culture or religion--when will we learn that it's not o.k. to fling insults based on someones perceived intellegence level?? Can we grow up?

I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for my opinions....go ahead.
__________________
www.myspace.com/dawndanowski


BikerBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:23 AM   #93
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerBarbie
Wow...where do I start??

First of all, yes the American flag stands for our country. Stands for all of the qualites that make our country great. I teach that to elementary students. Alice-in-Chains, I'm sorry that no one has ever taken the time to teach that to you. Our country has many wonderful things about it.

I will admit, our country has some problems--as does every country. My question is...what are YOU doing about it. You mentioned poverty for example, do you personally do anything to make the poverty in our country better. If you do, then you're displaying some of the good characteristics of our country--INDIVISIBLE (look it up).

On another tangent, I get extremely offended at the non-chalant use of the word "." I can tell you this is one of my personal hot buttons. I have a son who is a "" and bantering that word about in such a derogatory fashion makes me sad. I'd like you to look at him and be able to use that word as an insult again. We've been taught not to insult people based on their race, culture or religion--when will we learn that it's not o.k. to fling insults based on someones perceived intellegence level?? Can we grow up?

I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for my opinions....go ahead.
my bad, I ammended my posts and I apologize to you and your son and wont do it again.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ScooterTrash; 09-08-2006 at 11:25 AM.
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:23 AM   #94
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
bawhahahahaha, you act as if you think you know me. I by no means have a daily alcohol diet, roll another one, tard of plenty
Okay, maybe I don't know the bounds of your alcoholic consumption, but I only said that because I'm tired of people saying the same exact thing about me(like you just did).
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:26 AM   #95
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
Okay, maybe I don't know the bounds of your alcoholic consumption, but I only said that because I'm tired of people saying the same exact thing about me(like you just did).
hehehhehee, I know why ya said it:icon_bigg
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:30 AM   #96
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerBarbie

Alice-in-Chains, I'm sorry that no one has ever taken the time to teach that to you.

what are YOU doing about it. You mentioned poverty for example, do you personally do anything to make the poverty in our country better. If you do, then you're displaying some of the good characteristics of our country--INDIVISIBLE (look it up).

I feel like I'm being patronized here, but nevermind that. The question isn't what I'm doing about it...This thread isn't about doing things. This is about priorities. If you want to talk about getting involved, that's another discussion. And please don't tell me to look words up, I'm not one of your students.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:15 PM   #97
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
 
kstrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
Some









Pick a better country & live there. The American flag has been a symbol of freedom & generosity for many generations & it is disturbing to those of us who appreciate & love our country to see it's presence on sovereign American land usurped by any other flag, especially when those who flew this flag are very likely direct beneficiaries of American generousity. If Mexico> USA then why the are they here?

This is not about pride, those of us who appreciate the value of being an American citizen dont like having our toes stepped on, but Most likely there will be few reprocussions for those responsible. I find it ridiculous for one who openly supports drug legalization to lament flaws in our society.
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:03 PM   #98
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
Pick a better country & live thereThe American flag has been a symbol of freedom & generosity for many generations & it is disturbing to those of us who appreciate & love our country to see it's presence on sovereign American land usurped by any other flag, especially when those who flew this flag are very likely direct beneficiaries of American generousity. If Mexico> USA then why the are they here? .

This is not about pride, those of us who appreciate the value of being an American citizen dont like having our toes stepped on, but Most likely there will be few reprocussions for those responsible. I find it ridiculous for one who openly supports drug legalization to lament flaws in our society.
OMG, well done young grasshoppa !
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:12 PM   #99
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
Pick a better country & live there. The American flag has been a symbol of freedom & generosity for many generations & it is disturbing to those of us who appreciate & love our country to see it's presence on sovereign American land usurped by any other flag, especially when those who flew this flag are very likely direct beneficiaries of American generousity. If Mexico> USA then why the are they here?

This is not about pride, those of us who appreciate the value of being an American citizen dont like having our toes stepped on, but Most likely there will be few repercussions for those responsible. I find it ridiculous for one who openly supports drug legalization to lament flaws in our society.
No one said Mexico is better than USA. The people in question are saying we stole land from them.

How are your toes being stepped on?

Why is it ridiculous for someone who thinks some drugs should be legalized, since there are lots of drugs out there that benefit mankind, to "lament flaws in our society"?
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:22 PM   #100
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
 
kstrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
Some









No one said Mexico is better than USA. The people in question are saying we stole land from them.

The sorry asholes that removed an American flag & replaced it with their rag said it. Why else would they do such a thing? & Who gives a what they're saying?????? The U.S.A/Mexico border is not disputed by either government so they have no valid point to make. They're just a bunch of rabble that should have their arses kicked all the way back to the border (& across) for their provocative actions

How are your toes being stepped on? You may have nothing vested in this country but I do....... Insult my flag, Insult me.

Why is it ridiculous for someone who thinks some drugs should be legalized, since there are lots of drugs out there that benefit mankind, to "lament flaws in our society"?
And many drugs are destructive, look at the lawlessness, corruption & murder rates in some areas of Mexico bordering the U.S.A & explain how drugs are beneficial, You may be part of the problem.__________________
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy