Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 05:19 PM   #1
Wake up already
Feedback Rating: (0)

good fu**in joke

A gentleman asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an attractive woman he spotted dining alone. The waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said,
"This is from the gentleman seated over there," indicating the sender. She regarded the wine coolly for a second, not looking at the man, and decided to send a reply note to the man. The waiter, who was lingering for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.

The note read:

"For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants."

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to return this to the woman.

It read:

"For your information, I have a Ferrari Maranello, a BMW Z8, a
Mercedes CL600 and a Porsche Turbo in my garage. There is over twenty million dollars in my bank account. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut three inches off. Just send the bottle back."
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why do good looking women on motorcycles get so fu*king mad when they get attention? Grimace General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 03-14-2013 08:14 PM
Now this is a good joke... Gimpin2Fold Off Topic 7 10-23-2006 08:57 PM
i heard a good joke... Chris24 Off Topic 9 10-03-2006 08:59 PM
Good Joke Marcu$Brooks Off Topic 3 07-22-2006 10:32 AM
Good Joke! Something I would of done Racer X 05 Off Topic 13 11-17-2005 02:08 AM
Old 08-26-2006, 12:27 PM   #2
Wake up already

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem.
While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband,
"You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:39 PM   #3
drama patrol

05 gsxr 750

Send a message via AIM to GsxrStar
lol funny stuff
GsxrStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:58 PM   #4

Seka II

Send a message via AIM to akimezunico
lol nice
The day can't be a total waste, if I'm totally wasted.
:o im whoring
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
akimezunico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
ughh.. my head hurts from laughing and rolling on the floor, slapping kneess, ect,ect....
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote