MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2006, 07:11 PM   #41
andrave

Feedback Rating: (0)

her still up for me. unfortunately.
andrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Has anyone been on the HOT lane when its "closed" to single passengers? SideVinder650 General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 06-03-2014 01:31 PM
How hot is the bike supposed to get? What's "normal"? AndreaJ200 General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 01-21-2010 11:44 PM
Be careful if you get a FB invite from a "hot" girl.... Pyrofallout Off Topic 36 12-17-2009 12:42 PM
Hot Import Nights: "Follow the Z" Dec 1st 2008 Stafford, TX neiN Events, Meets and Rides 2 11-16-2008 03:27 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #42
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

i just saw the pic but i think she's covering the little kangaroo in her pouch.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:39 AM   #43
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
I think its rather pathetic to post on here about another persons physical qualities and you dont even know that person. The girl could be the sweetest person you ever met. She is someones sister, daughter,best friend.
I will tell you this, without personally knowing her-- none of you on here have any room to talk. I have seen a lot of you at the BBQ meet and I know for sure nobody here has room to talk about someone looks. These kind of posts are pathetic and make me think a lot less of the people who made comments about the girl.
Didnt Solracer say something about these type of posts before?
So the girl is stupid enough to put pictures of herself on the net for all to see.
That only confirms what I have said before.
Myspace is the work of evil--and there seems to be a lot of people with for brains who go there.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:34 AM   #44
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock
I think its rather pathetic to post on here about another persons physical qualities and you dont even know that person. The girl could be the sweetest person you ever met. She is someones sister, daughter,best friend.
I will tell you this, without personally knowing her-- none of you on here have any room to talk. I have seen a lot of you at the BBQ meet and I know for sure nobody here has room to talk about someone looks. These kind of posts are pathetic and make me think a lot less of the people who made comments about the girl.
So the girl is stupid enough to put pictures of herself on the net for all to see.
Myspace is the work of evil--and there seems to be a lot of people with for brains who go there.
with all that said she put that on the net. and people are free to scrutinize. same as wearing something small in public people ar going to say something if it looks ****ed up. well i know i do.
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:35 AM   #45
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

Quote:
I agree with JRock.
a BUNCH of shallow people.
At least SHE feels that she is hot and confident enough to post up her pic and that is really all that matters.
alot of these people that are talking about her problably live at home with mommy and a date consists of the redheaded left hand or the blond right hand.
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:40 AM   #46
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by train460
I agree with JRock.
a BUNCH of shallow people.
At least SHE feels that she is hot and confident enough to post up her pic and that is really all that matters.
alot of these people that are talking about her problably live at home with mommy and a date consists of the redheaded left hand or the blond right hand.
so true
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:55 AM   #47
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
Quote:

did u just call me ugly???? WTF!????
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:02 AM   #48
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

i do belive something simalier happend on the board with michellies photo.... and didnt everyone say if you post a pic like that be prepared for "opinions" good or bad. of course shes beautiful, BUT that does not change that by appearence alone you will be judged... she just happens to be not so pretty!

and you can not tell me you have walked up to an UGLY woman and asked her on a date???? SOOO WTF?!?
Old 08-25-2006, 09:25 AM   #49
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
i do belive something simalier happend on the board with michellies photo.... and didnt everyone say if you post a pic like that be prepared for "opinions" good or bad. of course shes beautiful, BUT that does not change that by appearence alone you will be judged... she just happens to be not so pretty!

and you can not tell me you have walked up to an UGLY woman and asked her on a date???? SOOO WTF?!?
um yes i can, ugly girls are not for meeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:32 AM   #50
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
um yes i can, ugly girls are not for meeee
hey dummy u read that wrong... haha read it again...
Old 08-25-2006, 09:33 AM   #51
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2

saying that people judge by apperance first... haha
Old 08-25-2006, 09:36 AM   #52
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:18 AM   #53
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

^^^ haha
Old 08-25-2006, 11:32 AM   #54
andrave

I look like with my shirt off, I'm fat and ugly, so I sure as wouldn't even post a pic of me up with shirt off on myspace or anywhere else. in fact I usually just delete those pictures if someone ever takes any.

Let me put this another way... I was at a talent show once and this idiot was really killing a version of sinatra's "My Way" and I told someone he sucked (he really really sucked) and they said I have no room to judge because I'm not up there singing. I thought for a second, looked at them, and replied "on the contrary, I know I suck, so I don't subject the audience to me wailing up there. Doing so would subject ME to their criticisms.

Feel the same way about myspace.

people make fun of my pictures with my clothes on enough.
andrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:17 PM   #55
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

For those that scrutinized the looks of others, post your pics here if you think that you are better looking, if you dare.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:26 PM   #56
nutmegchoi
Go girls!

Bike(s):
2013 CBR600RR Repsol

Sorry, guys.
But I'm with jrock and train460.
I agree with what they said.

Actually.
I wish I had confidence like hers...
She's a brave woman.
nutmegchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:29 PM   #57
jscstar13
Couldnt think of anything

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
05 R6, 400EX (sold), R1 - soon to come

holy ...what is that?? but you do have to give it to her for her confidence!!
jscstar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:31 AM   #58
Vail's04R6

Bike(s):
04 yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Vail's04R6 Send a message via Yahoo to Vail's04R6
that girl is super Hot!!! hahahahaha
Vail's04R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:33 AM   #59
Vail's04R6

Bike(s):
04 yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Vail's04R6 Send a message via Yahoo to Vail's04R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by level5
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

For those that scrutinized the looks of others, post your pics here if you think that you are better looking, if you dare.
well people shouldnt put those kind of pictures up..... and who cares if its work of evil...:BangHead: its still cool... but i would choose to ride my streetbike over myspace....
Vail's04R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:51 PM   #60
Stacy
One day at a time!

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
99 Ninja 250
04 Honda f4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutmegchoi
Sorry, guys.
But I'm with jrock and train460.
I agree with what they said.

Actually.
I wish I had confidence like hers...
She's a brave woman.
Wouldn't life be grand if we all had that amount of confidence. Must be nice to walk around not hating yourself for not having the body of a model! :notworthy I for one could never take pics of myself like that, let alone post them on myspace

Advertisement