MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #61
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perf_White_GT View Post
Gotta pay to play. if that was my only way around it would be FC, no questions asked.
..says the guy who makes more than $9/hour
Versatile337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hit & Run - Need Plate Run MadseasoN General Discussion (Moto Related) 77 08-30-2016 09:32 PM
Hit and Run ecclissiass General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 09-24-2009 10:45 AM
Motorcyclist dies after being hit by hit-and-run driver Jay General Discussion (Moto Related) 87 09-04-2007 11:28 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #62
Got-Busa?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco_18 View Post
Trust me ive wanted full coverage on my bike, but i simply can not afford it. i work at autozone 9 bucks an hour 15-20 hrs a week due to school. There are several factors one must consider before assuming that im just being cheap/irresponsible. Another factor is my age 21 insurance (full coverage) on my bike would eat me alive. Nevertheless if i could id have full coverage no questions asked...
BS...you are asking to get flamed?
Got-Busa? is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement