Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hit & Run - Need Plate Run MadseasoN General Discussion (Moto Related) 77 08-30-2016 09:32 PM
Got a hit & run randomwalk101 Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 17 12-03-2013 09:21 AM
PI MH help with hit&run 4.6flash Off Topic 10 02-05-2012 01:50 AM
Hit (almost) & run....went down CBRguyIZcool General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 06-11-2009 12:49 AM
Hit & Run Video from Hartford Ogre Off Topic 12 06-08-2008 12:54 AM
Old 01-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #22

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Suzuki GSX650F

Oh no! Jim is awesome. Get well soon Jim!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #23

Experience: 4-8 months

2010 Ninja 250

Originally Posted by noparties4me View Post
he's fine. was transportedto northwest memorial because he broke his fingers. he wasn't hit by anyone. just hit a curb and fell off his bike. he should have been released by now...hope this helps ;-)
Thanks for checking with HPD for us - this helps! He's still in the hospital - broken ribs, mangled fingers - having surgery on Tuesday for those - and a concussion. He probably high-sided when he hit the curb and hit his head. Curbs are nasty. Thanks again, everyone!
phaester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #24

Experience: 4-8 months

1983 Honda VT500 FR

Member Garage

Yeah, sorry to hear. I hope he gets better soon. I spoke to my friend again today and she said she asked dispatch who gave her the name of the responding officer and this is what he told her. Simple miscalculation.
They just don't make thermal underpants like they used to...
noparties4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #25

Experience: 8 years

CRF 250X

Originally Posted by Helios View Post
I know when I had my concussion on my bike wreck, I couldn't remember .
I still don't. First thing I remember to this day is looking around the CT scan machine, then getting wheeled out to a waiting room and some very familiar faces walking towards me with their gear in tow.

Glad he's doing good.
As Lurch said, you were out of it!

"Where are we?"
"My shoulder hurts"
"I was in an accident, oh, well I should go home, how far to the highway and in what direction"
"I was in an accident, oh"

Repeat every 2 min forever! Glad you were ok though.
"Life is tough .... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story" - Barney Stinson
CDN_bacon is offline   Reply With Quote