MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #61
level5
moving chicane

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YZFracer212
Ricky I have a truck and trailer you know that. BUT, I work for stubbs cycles, and when we do a wreck bike it has to be perfect. Before a wreck can leave our shop it must be perfect. And we can not call a bike totalled, that is the insurence companys job. BUT, at times if a bike is close to being totalled we would just rather have it totalled then have to deal with it. SO saying all a dealership wants to do is take money, is totall bull . When you get your bike back look at it, if you find anything wrong, tell the dealer and make them fix it.
Bring a wreck bike back to original conditions takes money. How many times have you heard this line, "if you find anything wrong, tell the dealer and make them fix it"? That is such bull talk. So, what happen when you do bring it back and the dealer says, insurance company is not paying for this particular items? That means you are going to pay it out of your pocket. Things should be done right the first time. If you have to go through that kind of trouble why not take it to place that do it cheaper just in case insurance is not paying for the parts. If there is nothing else wrong then at least you make some money on the accidents. What about deductibles? Is the dealer, waiving the deductibles or discounting it? Everyone seems to think that the dealers is the only place that does good work. There are independent shops that employed good techs that does not charge an arms or legs to fix a bike.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote