MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #2081
dylan
lolwut

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
HD Iron
Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
calling the cops squids is sort of dumb...
its a joke lol i have nothing against them
dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Not sure if this pic belongs on the Wall of Shame or what. Track_Graphics General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 06-30-2014 10:52 AM
the band U2 builds wall to celebrate the fall of the berlin wall. RACER X The Circus 8 11-06-2009 11:57 AM
Wall of shame? How 'bout this for Wall of FAME? tomLSTD General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 06-03-2008 01:18 PM
Wall O' Shame Request mrclean Forum Updates & Feedback 8 09-23-2007 04:55 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #2082
buzzltyr

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
09 Daytona 675
04 Daytona 600 (sold)
ninja 500 (sold)

^^^^nice avatar!! hot chick!! especially with the tats!!
buzzltyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #2083
kpar21

Bike(s):
'01 Yamaha r6

Member Garage

Glad I just didn't end up on here. Just drove home with no jacket and a car wash bucket tied to my backpack cause it wouldnt fit in it.
kpar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #2084
91stunna
Naked Ninja...sort of.

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2005 Z750S
2007 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
calling the cops squids is sort of dumb...
Off duty cops in uniform but on their personal bikes always squid it up.
91stunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:32 PM   #2085
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91stunna View Post
Off duty cops in uniform but on their personal bikes always squid it up.
Still not as bad as the squids that ride their 250's down the seawall with no helmet to holler at the girls.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #2086
91stunna
Naked Ninja...sort of.

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2005 Z750S
2007 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEN600 View Post
Still not as bad as the squids that ride their 250's down the seawall with no helmet to holler at the girls.
Have yet to do that still.
91stunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #2087
1HEALTHY750

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2000 GSXR 750
2002 BUSA (sold)
1993 HONDA CBR 600 (sold)
1994 HONDA CBR 900 (sold)
1992 HONDA CBR 1000 (sold)

I have noticed that just about everyone on this thread that is calling these people squids and taking pictures from their cars or truck atleast these "squids" are out riding and not in a cage Lets get real this is freaking Texas and it hot !!!! so whats wrong with a long sleeve shirt and blue jeans ....... I would be willing to bet that all of you bashing these people either at one time have done the same and I would bet anyone that everyone hear bashing these people do not "suit-up" in full leathers and gloves and riding boots and helment. Just saying I'm sure you complainers will find someting to say about this post but you know I am correct
So instead of putting them on a "wall of same" wich they will never see take a min to let them know about "safety gear" and where to buy. Just my thought some people buy bikes and have no clue about the road and safety just like boaters don't get me started on that one . Live to ride another day !!
1HEALTHY750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:40 AM   #2088
cychotic
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

User is banned

cychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:27 AM   #2089
TIFFANY&Co.

Bike(s):
2003 R6
SDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HEALTHY750 View Post
I have noticed that just about everyone on this thread that is calling these people squids and taking pictures from their cars or truck atleast these "squids" are out riding and not in a cage Lets get real this is freaking Texas and it hot !!!! so whats wrong with a long sleeve shirt and blue jeans ....... I would be willing to bet that all of you bashing these people either at one time have done the same and I would bet anyone that everyone hear bashing these people do not "suit-up" in full leathers and gloves and riding boots and helment. Just saying I'm sure you complainers will find someting to say about this post but you know I am correct
So instead of putting them on a "wall of same" wich they will brevet see take a min to let them know about "safety gear" and where to buy. Just my thought some people buy bikes and have no clue about the road and safety just like boaters don't get me started on that one . Live to ride another day !!
+1
Old 07-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #2090
icecreaman

Feedback Rating: (20)

Bike(s):
08 ZX14
2011 ZX-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HEALTHY750 View Post
So instead of putting them on a "wall of same" wich they will never see take a min to let them know about "safety gear" and where to buy. Just my thought some people buy bikes and have no clue about the road and safety just like boaters don't get me started on that one . Live to ride another day !!
I agree, to each his own. As long as you have a helmet (i think is the most important safety devise) shoes and pants, then ohh well - ride on and enjoy! If you wreck and get road rash, then thats on you and you alone. People are always going to judge and be hypocritical - thats what people do! If you want to gear up, then so be it! Ride and have fun! If not then still ride and have fun!!! PS - I think not wearing a helmet is the true definition of a SQUID! Just my 2 cents.
icecreaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #2091
Getoutofmyway

Bike(s):
04 GSXR1000 Matt Mladin
06 CBR 600RR
04 CBR 600RR Tracked Out
07 ZX6 Tracked out
73 Honda 350 My First Bike Ever

If you're a diaper rider and you've been riding for 3 months don't be so forthright with your expert opinion. If you ride to WalMart for a roll of TP wear what you want. If you weave your through traffic at 80 on 610 when it's jammed up - wear what you want (but you make an of the rest of us, gear or not). If you think you need to "gear up" every time you sit on a bike and everyone else is stooopit because they don't, you might want to see a professional about your fear problem. If you think you can be out running 90 in flipflops ....... well, I'll see your picture here. BUT I don't think it's good for good bikers to be making fools of other bikers that aren't even aware they are being posted here. They enjoy biking just like you. They just don't ride like you. If they do - they will some day pay the price, but it's their choice.
Sometimes I squid and if I ever see my photo here I'll consider the poster a total .
Getoutofmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #2092
da1hobo
Local Hobo

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
77 Honda CT125 - sold
1995 Vulcan 800A - sold
2011 KLR650E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getoutofmyway View Post
If you're a diaper rider and you've been riding for 3 months don't be so forthright with your expert opinion. If you ride to WalMart for a roll of TP wear what you want. If you weave your through traffic at 80 on 610 when it's jammed up - wear what you want (but you make an of the rest of us, gear or not). If you think you need to "gear up" every time you sit on a bike and everyone else is stooopit because they don't, you might want to see a professional about your fear problem. If you think you can be out running 90 in flipflops ....... well, I'll see your picture here. BUT I don't think it's good for good bikers to be making fools of other bikers that aren't even aware they are being posted here. They enjoy biking just like you. They just don't ride like you. If they do - they will some day pay the price, but it's their choice.
Sometimes I squid and if I ever see my photo here I'll consider the poster a total .
Be careful you don't hurt yourself when you climb down from that soap box.
da1hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:55 PM   #2093
Sabatech
Jesse Does it ALL

Feedback Rating: (10)

Bike(s):
Hayabusa
2001 GSXR 1000
2004 GSXR 1000
RC 51
426 Supermoto

Send a message via MSN to Sabatech Send a message via Skype™ to Sabatech
why are so many watching what others wear or dont? why is it your place to judge. Helmet is important, but if a mf does not want to go full gear. gloves, boots and jacket. that is my of their decision only. your not the fashion police. or the gear police. is it unsafe in shorts and flip flops, yes. would i do it no. But if he wants to it is in his right to do so. so please get of your horse. and let others do as they please. I SAID IT.
Sabatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:56 PM   #2094
Sabatech
Jesse Does it ALL

Feedback Rating: (10)

Bike(s):
Hayabusa
2001 GSXR 1000
2004 GSXR 1000
RC 51
426 Supermoto

Send a message via MSN to Sabatech Send a message via Skype™ to Sabatech
Quote:
COMPLETELY AGREE
Sabatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:59 PM   #2095
Hail
Middle Aged Crazy Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple R
2012 DR-Z 400S

I love how, in one breath, someone can claim superiority because they ride all the time and also that they lack the physical toughness to tolerate the heat in full gear. Just riding a bike does not make you tough.

Bring on more wimpy squid photos!
Hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:03 PM   #2096
clintalmighty

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2008 Ninja 250r (Sold)
2009 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail View Post
I love how, in one breath, someone can claim superiority because they ride all the time and also that they lack the physical toughness to tolerate the heat in full gear. Just riding a bike does not make you tough.

Bring on more wimpy squid photos!
This, plus squids make our insurance rates go up by racking up huge medical bills
clintalmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:17 PM   #2097
Rachy Rach
Nut up or Shut up!

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
07 Yamaha r6 - Sold :(

Everyone has the right to wear as little gear as they want to, just like everyone else has just as much right to think you are a dumbass and put you on the wall of shame.
Rachy Rach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #2098
Spicjuse
Tone-E

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2k9 R1

Quote:
+1
Spicjuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #2099
kpar21

Bike(s):
'01 Yamaha r6

Member Garage

Quote:
This..... not wearing your seatbelt in a car ia unsafe. But you don't see walls of shame for that on other threads.. and I gueantee there's many of y'all who don't wear seatbelts..... that said, I go jacket, gloves, and helmet just about everywhere.
kpar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #2100
Getoutofmyway

Bike(s):
04 GSXR1000 Matt Mladin
06 CBR 600RR
04 CBR 600RR Tracked Out
07 ZX6 Tracked out
73 Honda 350 My First Bike Ever

The shame is that there is a huge thread devoted to running down other riders, period. Making fools and fun of them. Hey, they just like to ride. Maybe there should be a counter-thread devoted to running down licorice sticks on bikes. Just trying to balance the scale. I'm more likely to wind up on that one, but I'm not going to make fun of another person on a bike.
Getoutofmyway is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement