Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #161
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykoson View Post
Haters gonna Hate!!

Any one wanna ride today it's dry out now.. Oh wait my bikes in the impound!!!

Cool, PP1 in an hour! Oh , my bikes in the impound too. Probably laid over in a puddle of mud, with my helmet next to it already a home for a litter of possums.

Thanks everyone for the support, everyone that was talkin can blow me, but I'd still have your back if you were down regardless cause that's how your supposed to be. We could all be in anothers plight one day whether its we ran out of gas , are wrecked on the side if the road, or getting arrested.

Oh yeah, Haters gonna hate
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
montgomery area members? loosenoose Off Topic 8 07-29-2008 12:06 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #162
Renzo
I do not consent

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
So what is fmv of a bond for running these days anyways?
Touché!

But since you ask, $1500 dollars in Montgomery county. A bonds mans fee has risen from 10% to 15%that is nonrefundable plus processing fees. Total came to $350
Old 01-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #163
Iceman.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
07 ZZR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
This man speaks the truth...

At least in my case, which oddly enough happened when I rode Renzo's Sportster, we were coming down I-10 W and I sped up for the turn under 610. Renzo was behind me, a cop was either pulled off on the side or just getting on the freeway as I sped past him. He didn't come after me, then Renzo passed him and Renzo got lit up...Strangely enough, Renzo stopped...Go figure.
yea i was there that day..
Old 01-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #164
Pachuco
So fly, I need feathers

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1098s
S4RS
SC1000
999s
996 sps

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
Touché!

But since you ask, $1500 dollars in Montgomery county. A bonds mans fee has risen from 10% to 15%that is nonrefundable plus processing fees. Total came to $350
Glad your out and ok, regardless
Old 01-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #165
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Touché!

money racket, they get the $1500 and your $350 when you show up to court.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they don’t have enough."
Old 01-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #166
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Will they let a grown man go if he cries first?
Old 01-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #167
pwned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
07 gixxer 750

wow i just went through each post....dayumn

gl guys
Old 01-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #168
craigntx
team ftp

Feedback Rating: (21)

Bike(s):
all sold, wrecked, or stolen

Quote:
Cool, PP1 in an hour! Oh , my bikes in the impound too. Probably laid over in a puddle of mud, with my helmet next to it already a home for a litter of possums.

Thanks everyone for the support, everyone that was talkin can blow me, but I'd still have your back if you were down regardless cause that's how your supposed to be. We could all be in anothers plight one day whether its we ran out of gas , are wrecked on the side if the road, or getting arrested.

Oh yeah, Haters gonna hate
need a ride to get the bike you got the #
Old 01-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #169
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
So what is fmv of a bond for running these days anyways?
This made me

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 01-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #170
loosenoose
veteran novice

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

im glad you guys got out. good luck in court. if you come back to jail keep aneye out for me. i keep my gear in the picket and have an mh sticker onmy helmet. i could use a good floor worker. just dont stir up too much in my quad
Old 01-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #171
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Old 01-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #172
craigntx
team ftp

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosenoose View Post
im glad you guys got out. good luck in court. if you come back to jail keep aneye out for me. i keep my gear in the picket and have an mh sticker onmy helmet. i could use a good floor worker. just dont stir up too much in my quad
how's the food there?
gotta be better than harris/galvez co.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #173
Renzo
I do not consent

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigntx View Post
how's the food there?
gotta be better than harris/galvez co.
The tank sucked, just concrete and stainless steel bench. But i gotta give the pod I stayed the night in 4 of 5 stars considering it was jail. The food was not that bad, a spoon would have made it better (turns out if you you get a spoon you better hold on to it, they aint easy to come by). The pod was more like an adult daycare, they had a carpeted area with activities, chess, scrabble, and checkers. Porcelain toilet seats (i held it in). And cable TV! More like a resort! Amirite!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #174
loosenoose
veteran novice

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

it could be worse. i will eat a tray fairly often if i didnt bring a lunch and it looks better than cat food. every now and then they get half decent soft tacos, or 'lady's night' (a big sausage). i have heard of humburgers once in a while. i think that happens on the other day shift. the 2 heros of this thread may have a differing opinion, and the runs, but thats my opinion.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #175
loosenoose
veteran novice

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

Quote:
The tank sucked, just concrete and stainless steel bench. But i gotta give the pod I stayed the night in 4 of 5 stars considering it was jail. The food was not that bad, a spoon would have made it better (turns out if you you get a spoon you better hold on to it, they aint easy to come by). The pod was more like an adult daycare, they had a carpeted area with activities, chess, scrabble, and checkers. Porcelain toilet seats (i held it in). And cable TV! More like a resort! Amirite!
which pod were you in? im guessing pod 3 or 5.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #176
Renzo
I do not consent

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Which other forum? Is this going national?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRADkneedragger View Post
Whats up MH!
Haven't been around in a while but caught this thread from a link on another Forum.
Whether Rykoson and Renzo ran or not may not really be the issue here.
Cops are tired of the from SportBike Riders. As usual a handful of jerks ruin it for everyone.
IF you guys ran, I'm glad you got arrested, hope your bikes were impounded and hope you get charged with Felony Evasion( yes it's a FELONY to run in TEXAS). Sorry thats how I feel and what you deserve. PERIOD!

Now IF you didn't run, man I'm sorry for the turn of bad luck, but guess what someone is going to pay the bill for all of the dip$#!t$ that run. Looks like it was you guys.
A few months ago my Husband and I were out for a ride him on his RC51 Me on my GSXR-750 it got late and we were going to "Hurry" home. Well a Yamaha passed us going the other way Hammering it, so Hubby thought "What the Heck he's hauling so there's no Cops ahead".
WRONG!
Turns out the guy was running from a Sheriff, and Hubby passed him AFTER slowing to 111mph
We both pulled over killed the bikes got out licenses and insurance and waited for his return( no way he could have caught us).
FIRST thing the Cop says" Why didn't you run from me?"
Second thing he said "I sure am glad you didn't run I would have never caught you" He asked several times why we didn't run and the reply was "Not worth a Felony charge not worth risking lives".
He was very polite very gracious and actually dropped the MPH to 110mph which knocked about $300 off of the fine schedule.
No ranting no raving no jail no impound things were fine as soon as he figured out we were NOT the runner. Moral of the story? Hubby knowingly broke the law rode at VERY illegal speeds and got caught. $350 court cost, Defensive driving and 6 months deferred Adjudication.
Sounds pretty fair to me. He screwed up he got caught he had to man up no whining allowed.
The thing is this, Law Enforcement in general is getting sick and tired of "Runners" and face it 95 percent of "Runners" are on sportbikes and Cops can't tell a GSXer 6 from a thou or an R6 From a ZX10 everybody hates having a big shovel shaped flap on the back so plates are getting moved around, sometimes(alot of times) Cops can't see them, constant pressure from press and the public about guys stunting on public roads in traffic and taking over freeways, ,,,
Come on guys really? How long did you think it would be?
"Those guys" keep acting poorly, and sooner or later "US" guys are going to have to pay.
Increased attention, road traps, increased tickets and fines, harassment.
Man I hate to see anyone got to Jail but,,,, thats what happens. Some "Other guy" speeds down Racer Road every nite at midnight the locals get tired of it so when you drive down there going home one night,,,,
"THATS HIM OFFICER! A BLUE CROTCH ROCKET! HE'S HERE DOING THIS EVERY NITE AT 200MPH!"
REALLY?Did you think the "I can speed without consequences" thing would last forever?

Don't get me wrong guys I love going fast, I land Speed race at the Texas Mile and I'm currently the fastest woman in Texas on a street legal Motorcycle(201.34mph on a Nitrous Busa) We do a SportBike Rally and Stunt Show every year in Iraan Tx, I'm planning on going back RoadRacing next year, Hey I love fast stuff, but not on the streets not in traffic! Take it to the track, take it out of town, get it on in a parking lot.
Stop fighting the Cops and try to build a relationship with them because you'll never win. You know the old saying
"You can beat the wrap, but you can't beat the ride"
Best of luck to all MH Riders, but don't let "Those Guys" continue to ruin things for everyone.

Marie
Old 01-09-2011, 07:29 PM   #177
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Which other forum? Is this going national?
Link Please!

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 01-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #178
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEric0430 View Post
149 is not a road to play on.
I find this humerous.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #179
craigntx
team ftp

Bike(s):

Quote:
that almost sounds like a vacation lol.
lmk if you need a ride for the bike, i got a cage too
Old 01-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #180
loosenoose
veteran novice

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

the pods are a joke.
Closed Thread