MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 08:40 AM   #41
Kinny
AONNOG

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
None

Send a message via AIM to Kinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
yeah i had fun

i woulda had pics but i screwed up... left my phone on anthony's truck and then my camera was on the charger and i never grabbed it.

-1 :eh:

but it was fun getting into the 'tactical' firing, i'm down for going next week

big thanks to brian for ride :icon_bigg
I thought about bringing my camera, but decided not to because 1) I'm not sure how you guys feel about being photographed, and 2) I figured one of you would have brought one. I'll bring one next time. and Robert, give me a call next tuesday. We can carpool :icon_bigg
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-23-2006, 08:44 AM   #42
Kinny
AONNOG

Bike(s):
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmpastx
I didn't do the tactical thing (obviously) but I had a good time. It was a bit hot for me in the range though. Only because I cannot sweat due to being paralyzed.

If you go there, I would suggest getting ammo before heading out there. They didn't have any 9mm when we got there. So we had to run out and get some.

If you want to do the tactical thing, you have got to have a holster (Required). A minimal of 3 clips is also a good rule of thumb to have. Otherwise, you may not get through the whole tactical range.

Kinny could have told us about that. :P Robert was scrambling to get a holster so that he could do the tactical.

Glad you had a good time. They are working on fixing the place up. One of the things is restoring the AC in the range, but that probably won't happen for another year.

There has been a shortage of 9mm everywhere. I think Academy has cornered the market on them suckers because they seems to be the only ones who has a steady supply. They've also gone up in price twice this year.
I also suggest you buy ammo before you arrive because the ammo at the range are extremely expensive.

And sorry about the missing details. I would have let Robert shoot my .45 because I've brought plenty of ammo. lol. It's all good though. Robert did well for his first time. :icon_bigg
Old 08-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #43
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny
Glad you had a good time. They are working on fixing the place up. One of the things is restoring the AC in the range, but that probably won't happen for another year.

There has been a shortage of 9mm everywhere. I think Academy has cornered the market on them suckers because they seems to be the only ones who has a steady supply. They've also gone up in price twice this year.
I also suggest you buy ammo before you arrive because the ammo at the range are extremely expensive.

And sorry about the missing details. I would have let Robert shoot my .45 because I've brought plenty of ammo. lol. It's all good though. Robert did well for his first time. :icon_bigg
:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

I'll give you a call Monday afternoon so we can sort the details

BTW, that .45 is FUKNSICK... wow. i loved it man, but it scared the out of me :notworthy :notworthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:33 AM   #44
Kinny
AONNOG

Bike(s):
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

I'll give you a call Monday afternoon so we can sort the details

BTW, that .45 is FUKNSICK... wow. i loved it man, but it scared the out of me :notworthy :notworthy
Cool cool.

And .45ACP is mild compared to a .357 mag, .44 Mag, and .38 Super. You can literally feel the concussion standing behind a .44 Mag shooter. :laughing6 :laughing6

Advertisement