Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
BePrepared

Feedback Rating: (0)

Meet in Huntsville/Conroe?

are there ever meets this far north? i'm looking to meet fellow riders, and while i see bikes all over town, there seem to be no organized meetings or rides.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Northside Wednesday Meet. Spring, Woodlands, Conroe plus!!! Krazy D Events, Meets and Rides 27 11-15-2012 01:09 PM
S.H.I.T. (Sure Happy Its Thursday) Meet is on. Spring, Woodlands, Conroe, Northsiders Krazy D Events, Meets and Rides 14 11-09-2012 10:08 PM
Need Couch/Loveseat moved from Conroe to Huntsville DvlRacer Off Topic 13 08-25-2010 02:46 AM
any one know where any meet ups are in montgomery conroe area? hyphycowboy Stunters Lounge 3 05-28-2010 11:59 PM
Northside meet(conroe) Jan. 22nd 5star-zx6r Events, Meets and Rides 10 01-22-2010 07:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
IllSam09

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 GSX-R 600

There's a small group of people that ride sometimes lol. I've been riding 3-4 months now and I live in Huntsville. I'll get out and ride down 75 or 1791 to 1097. Supossedly there are nice winding roads north of Huntsville, but I don't know people up there.
IllSam09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #3
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

There's one usually called swc. They met at 3 B's Burger don't know if they gave it up. Might pm nightster ridester or jerzey or fredo or caligonetx. They might b able to help ya.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
BePrepared

to Illsam09 and medic12, i live in huntsville, but i'm willing to meet anywhere within 20ish miles for a ride. I'm pretty inexperienced, so i won't be able to go too crazy, but i'm completely up for a few hours of riding anywhere.

I'd prefer to stay away from the metro area until i get a little more experience, but any rural riding is right up my alley.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #5
Snow
Can I kick it?

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

I can take you out to 3090 and Livingston. I live in Huntsville.

For cruisers, Livingston is probably more fun then the forest, but I think you would enjoy both.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement