MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2010, 05:00 AM   #41
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwned View Post
You guys are screwed up... we all did stupid but, got away with it...
just not right talking he lived...cmon now... think about his family

You know i have to disagree. I have always been the one to say if you wanna show how good you are and fast you can ride, take it to the track. He chose to act like a idiot and paid for it. OH WELL. Im not saying i have not been on spirited rides but running that fast on public roads, No i havent.

I have been riding a long time, raced motocross for almost 17 years until i fractured my back in 2005. You would always see the TOOLS doing wheelies in the pits, and hauling in the pits where kids where and people were walking around. Take that on the track and taste the dirt roost.

Just my .2.......

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
140 mph crash tunaluna General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 04-29-2014 08:41 PM
Korry Hogan Top Fuel Motorcycle Crash @ 246 MPH skelator General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-12-2011 01:29 AM
200 mph lambo crash at tx mile Jerzey General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 10-31-2010 06:20 PM
100+ MPH Crash? Btrthnezr3 General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 11-20-2006 02:01 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2010, 10:23 PM   #42
MCgixxer
stunter in training

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600
2003 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to MCgixxer
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hern5972 View Post

I have been riding a long time, raced motocross for almost 17 years until i fractured my back in 2005. You would always see the TOOLS doing wheelies in the pits, and hauling in the pits where kids where and people were walking around. Take that on the track and taste the dirt roost.

Just my .2.......
+1
MCgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:59 AM   #43
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottnSoul View Post
Dude 3 years ive been on this forum............... and still the same $hit from you. Get over it man ppl die from mistakes. PERIOD. You and your loved one will probably suffer the same fate. it happens. Your constant disrespect for the fallen is sickening and i doubt youll ever change. At one time i had respect for you as a rider. Now, i cant ever read anyhting you post with out losing more and more respect for you. I am sure this all will go through one ear and out the other with you but there you have it. You no longer have my respect as a rider or human being. and when the time comes, and i promise you it will, i hope ever last person on this thread bash on your death so that your family can read just how big of an you are.
Isn't it cool when you're thinking about something to yourself and then you see it posted? ForgottnSoul, you sir, have earned some respect.
Versatile337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #44
ForgottnSoul
MotoMilitia Choosen 9

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2008 Special Edition ZX-14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile337 View Post
Isn't it cool when you're thinking about something to yourself and then you see it posted? ForgottnSoul, you sir, have earned some respect.
Hey ive seen you on the streets before............. Just realized it was you.

And with my post i wasnt trying to be a drama queen or anything like that. I just dont like disrespecting the fallen or the fallens family and loved ones. I mean whats the point? But alas itll go in one ear and out the other and X will continue to be a douche.

*Sniff Sniff* Why cant we all just get along???
ForgottnSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #45
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Merry Christmas to every drunk driver out there. We have the utmost respect for your ability to turn a six pack of beer and a 450lb motorcycle into a guided missile of death and destruction. it takes the military millions of dollars to do the same thing.

May your wrecks be non-fatal, your charges dropped, and all those innocent bystanders unharmed by your inebriated shenanigans.

No matter what happens just know we won't disrespect your actions here. You ride a motorcycle. That makes you a brother. Sure a drunken, piece of criminal brother with no regard for anyone in your swerving path, but a brother all the same.

Merry Christmas. Crack open a cold one for me.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:50 AM   #46
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

Quote:
Dude 3 years ive been on this forum............... and still the same $hit from you. Get over it man ppl die from mistakes. PERIOD. You and your loved one will probably suffer the same fate. it happens. Your constant disrespect for the fallen is sickening and i doubt youll ever change. At one time i had respect for you as a rider. Now, i cant ever read anyhting you post with out losing more and more respect for you. I am sure this all will go through one ear and out the other with you but there you have it. You no longer have my respect as a rider or human being. and when the time comes, and i promise you it will, i hope ever last person on this thread bash on your death so that your family can read just how big of an you are.
you seem to have avoided logic recently.
respect is earned, never given.
if you die doing something stupid, I will make fun of you until something else catches my interest.
if I die doing something stupid, please make fun of me. I'm dead, I can't care. I might as well put a smile on someones' face, even after I'm gone.
nobody cares that you want his family to think other people might feel that racer x is an when he's dead, but getting all moist eyed over a 19 year old turned vegetable is such a leap in logic there must be 2 movies and several meals served during the flight.
I can never understand why there is always someone rooting for the douchebag.

back on topic after mr.emotional drew me away.
that rider was a . we almost lost another future wrecker driver. and we lost a really nice motorcycle, the only really sad part of the story.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:11 AM   #47
Grimace

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Quote:
slimster
Posted on December 22, 2010 at 5:05pm

Iíve heard of the gas getting stuck on bikes before, kinda like the Toyota acceleration deal. lets wait to hear his story.
Maybe he spilled some beer on the throttle cable
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #48
Grimace

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

For the record, I'm laughing at the excuse, not the accident.
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #49
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Hey ive seen you on the streets before............. Just realized it was you.

And with my post i wasnt trying to be a drama queen or anything like that. I just dont like disrespecting the fallen or the fallens family and loved ones. I mean whats the point? But alas itll go in one ear and out the other and X will continue to be a douche.

*Sniff Sniff* Why cant we all just get along???
So was the person who died/crashed respecting the family/friends when riding like an ?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #50
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Bike(s):

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
you seem to have avoided logic recently.
if you die doing something stupid, I will make fun of you until something else catches my interest.
if I die doing something stupid, please make fun of me. I'm dead, I can't care. I might as well put a smile on someones' face, even after I'm gone.
nobody cares that you want his family to think other people might feel that racer x is an when he's dead, but getting all moist eyed over a 19 year old turned vegetable is such a leap in logic there must be 2 movies and several meals served during the flight.
I can never understand why there is always someone rooting for the douchebag.

back on topic after mr.emotional drew me away.
that rider was a . we almost lost another future wrecker driver. and we lost a really nice motorcycle, the only really sad part of the story.
I think something was lost in translation.

us talking about a kid from arizona that doesn't post here does not equal Racer X talking about people who died that have relatives or friends that post here
Old 12-25-2010, 12:19 PM   #51
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Bike(s):

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
So was the person who died/crashed respecting the family/friends when riding like an ?
NO. But that does not give you the right to further disrespect his family and friends by pointing out his/her mistakes in their RIP thread which is intended for paying final respects and sharing memories. Instead, just post another thread that doesn't mention names and point out what we can do to be safer riders in similar situations. In this particular case, the mistakes made were too obvious. If you don't know that running from cops, riding and drinking, and doing 150+ on public roads is a bad idea, no post is going to educate you. Racer X, I have you blocked but I hope I appeal to your senses and make it so that you think about the intention of a thread before posting. RIP thread of member or close friend of member = No disrespect. Thread about a random asshat that made the news (provided family will not likely visit MH)= post all you want.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #52
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile337 View Post
NO. But that does not give you the right to further disrespect his family and friends by pointing out his/her mistakes in their RIP thread which is intended for paying final respects and sharing
is that some forum rule? Cuz the I've never seen that in the 10 yrs I've been doing Inet forums.

Please post a link

Why are you replying to me, if you have me blocked
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #53
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

was there an opening in the internet police; respect department?
how can anyone about what other people choose to say on an open forum. if the family doesn't want to read about what a dead I am (they know, trust me) they don't have to read it. I don't understand. if racer wasn't being truthful, I'd call him out on it. but he's being honest, and honesty beats feelings every day.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:14 AM   #54
bioGuru
Aut inveniam viam aut fac

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSX650F - sold

Member Garage

Quote:
^^^ THIS!

If someone dies, there is nothing wrong with simply and properly stating what mistake was made in riding. Certainly if there was a simple mistake one shouldn't just bash away on a person's character...

But doing things like doing 135, passing around blind corners, freeway wheelies, etc. is stupid. Not wearing gear is stupid. DUI is stupid. Stupid gets people killed - not just the rider but innocent people as well. If your death can be a learning experience for someone else then at least your life had some purpose.

There is no "honor" in dying because you did something stupid. This moronic idea of "respect the rider regardless of what they did" interferes with people learning from others and encourages others to repeat their mistakes.

Motorcycling in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.
bioGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #55
gradplanner

Bike(s):
01 Gixxer 1000
02 Kawasaki Meanstreak-sold
94 Kawasaki ZX7R-sold
2009 ZX10-Coming in December

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJRmgm View Post
oh to be young and stoopid again - thank NOT!!
Amen to that.
gradplanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #56
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
was there an opening in the internet police; respect department?
how can anyone about what other people choose to say on an open forum. if the family doesn't want to read about what a dead I am (they know, trust me) they don't have to read it. I don't understand. if racer wasn't being truthful, I'd call him out on it. but he's being honest, and honesty beats feelings every day.
um, its RESPEKK, not "respect". get your street lingo straight fgt, or ill -punch you.

fk this. ima drop some acid and watch the matrix. be back in a few days.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #57
quicksaveme

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

the wrong kid died.

OMG POOR KID GOING 157MPH DRUNK WITH A REVOKED LICENSE AND PRIOR RAP SHEET BEING A JUVENILE. POOR POOR KID. SO SAD. POOR KID... one more time, POOR KID.
quicksaveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:00 AM   #58
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

You guys I think are intentionally missing the point here so let me simplify... I see it as a very move to post negative stuffand flaming someone thathas passed away on a thread that was started by by a person that knows said person that thread was started about or was a loved one. Those threads in my way of thinking are a way of sharing in the fun and good memories others might of had with that person.

This dicussion started over another person that was flaming and preaching on another thread that was about another member here on the forum about a year ago... I called that person a head or something. The reason I did, is because I think is a head move to disrespect the people that cared about the person that passed away when they are just trying to do somethingnice fortheir memory. Get it now?? Maybe not....my grammar might not be great and the prob has words stuck together, I'm in a hurry fairly sleepy and have a crappy G1... :-(

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:07 AM   #59
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

I just know, none of you guys saying this stuff would be able to tell me deep down that if it ever happened( forbid) to a member here that you knew, but suffered an unfortunate accident due to a brief lack in judgement. Then some johny, holier than thou came along and started pointing out the obvious on their thread and flaming them, you would not look to kindly on it. If you can answer yes or also join in on it. Well, then I guess I'm the one that's mistaken....

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:25 AM   #60
Davekg
Honda Rider

Bike(s):
08 CBR

WOW....... glad he didn't take anyone else out....

Davekg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement