Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|08-18-2006, 09:25 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Experience: 6 years
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from
rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
2. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will
be afraid to cough.
3. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop away.
4. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply
using the sink.
5. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a
few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a
6. Have a bad headache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget
about the headache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You
only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should,
use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
And finally, be really nice to your family and friends; you never know when
you might need them to empty your bedpan.
I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money and you can keep The Change!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Simple question about home powered subwoofers||Bigmarky||Off Topic||5||05-24-2010 04:06 PM|
|TOP 7 HOME REMEDIES||FastLine||Off Topic||14||04-24-2009 05:19 PM|
|08-18-2006, 09:28 AM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Heritage Park
Feedback Rating: (2)
7. In your body, air goes in and out, blood goes round and round. Any variation of the two is bad news.