Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

hopefully soon to be mini'tard

well guys, im hoping i can get my pitbike street legal and starting tearing up the streets.......supermoto style

sorry for the crappy pic but it was on my phone while we were out riding today

hopefully i can get it done. feel free to give me tips/comments on whatever yall have.
BlackHornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Grom / Mini Tard Back Road Ride 5/24 Sunday onemilewheely Events, Meets and Rides 121 05-25-2015 12:15 PM
Got me a tard GrayJ Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 28 07-09-2011 06:36 AM
To 'Tard or Not... NitroHonda Taking it to the Track 34 05-23-2011 09:54 PM
mini tard parts TexasRookie69 Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 8 01-10-2010 10:44 PM
New Tard? GABRIEL Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 37 11-13-2009 09:59 PM
Old 12-19-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Get some street rubber on that thing an bring it out to MNM. There may or my not be a few guys there with street legal minis looking to have a good time.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:25 AM   #3

hahaha well the only thing in willis. that would be a long haul south for nobody being there. the gearing is all wrong for stunting but with some different sprockets i think that it would be a great city cruiser with plenty of torque
Old 12-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #4
Wheelie it son..
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

We are all riding tonight at MNM. If you can, you should come out and meet some peeps. We set up a cone track for racing around and then we have a large set of lots to stunt in or just ride around. There are a few regulars with street legal 50's that come out there as well.
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
fkn kdogg just started staring at me like i'm bout to jump off this bike and murder some dave c. i was thinkin ok lets see what i did to this man to make him hate me and how fast can i run
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
rat fink king

virago xv700

what kind of pit bike is that?
Jofuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #6

where exactly is the meeting spot for MNM?

its an OGM 140
i was going to do an actual honda but by the time the crf got to how i wanted it, it wouldve been about a 3 grand pitbike. this bike already had billet stuff all over it and so i figured i would just ride this till the engine crapped out and then put a crf motor in it.....but the motor is still running really strong so that hasnt happened yet. this was my first non-yamaha or non-honda machine that ive ever had and so my expectations werent much.....but its proved itself time and time again. the motor is a lifan and so im thinking that has a lot to do with it. i can get up to about 45 mph with the gearing that it has now but that is going to change because 1st gear is completely useless. my front sprocket is a 17 tooth and my rear sprocket is a 41 tooth.....anyone got any smaller rear sprockets or larger fronts????
Old 12-20-2010, 12:45 PM   #7
Feedback Rating: (5)

1981 XR80

Those Lifans are pretty reliable, if you want to rock 2-4 mph wheelies at balance point, then you will see the point of 1st gear. Good luck with the mini adventure!
TomballD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #8

2nd gear can go down to that speed no problem. 1st gear tops out at about that speed and can pull the front end when im pretty much on the bars. plus, slow wheelies like that are really hard since i have an MX style swingarm and not a triangle style with the tire tucked up under me and small about of suspension travel.....the pivot points are all wrong for slow speed wheelies.

its got fast ace forks....which arent too shabby till you take a 6 foot to flat and decide to blow they wont hold air but they still have springs and oil in them....the rear shock is still as good as it ever was, which is good.

i took a 55 mile cross country trip in wyoming on this thing once and it never skipped a beat jumping creeks, climbing mountains, and going through mud. i did NOT expect it to make it through that journey....but it did and still goes strong.

i dont have much time to ride off road anymore because of school and so i figure if i make it street legal then id ride it more often.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
Senior Citizen
Feedback Rating: (6)

(2) KLX110 stock-mod class / KLX110 stocker / His & Her XR50s stock-mods

Send a message via AIM to stunt-r
i was the 2nd owner of that bike. i used to drive it from sagemont all the way to circuit city at baybrook to work haha

thing hauls , and i used to rock seat standers on it all day long.

EDIT: well maybe not, i thought this was the one already street legal. i owned one identical to it that was already street legal.
I love minis.
stunt-r is offline   Reply With Quote