MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #21
eltejano
I smell pretty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhtwn View Post
he is going thru one of those days when u really have to go home to take a !
Thats how I felt last time I got the late at night and could not find an open gas station, I almost said fukit and ran behind a bush. ALMOST.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vid of lane splitter run over by a dump truck eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 08-28-2013 10:07 AM
Lane Splitter App Jon C. General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 09-22-2011 02:03 AM
Every time someone posts the R1 Russian video... timistim General Discussion (Moto Related) 42 12-12-2010 11:13 PM
Holy , has anyone seen this crazy Russian motorcycle video?! eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 12-12-2010 10:36 PM
My Creation: Bobber lane splitter PICTURES Motogp05 Cruisers Lounge 26 07-29-2010 03:46 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2010, 03:39 AM   #22
lightlord
Street ninjas four father

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to lightlord Send a message via Yahoo to lightlord
ya know when someone drives like this and doesnt wreck and post a vid of it people get encourages. when he wrecks someone is quick to call him a dumbass.. i sit eat popcorn and laugh at both waiting for the ending thats sure to come eventually
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
Old 12-13-2010, 05:15 AM   #23
Grimace

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

That SOB can ride like a , but he's crazy as and bound to eat at some point.
Closed Thread

Advertisement