MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #21
BRYAN
Big and Cranky...

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Trackbike
Another Trackbike
A Motard

can i buy your RR for 4k before you wad it up in a parking lot? it'll help you pay for a 50.
WTB 07-09 CBR600RR Kickstand and clutch lever darktoy02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 06-14-2010 02:19 PM
Northside Movie Night 10.09.09 Couples Retreat CaligoneTx Events, Meets and Rides 23 10-11-2009 04:05 PM
09-09-09 Wild Geese Tavern S side tonyt915 Events, Meets and Rides 7 09-09-2009 08:37 PM
Forest / TWS (Texas World Speedway) ride on Monday 09.07.09 Deano3090 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 13 09-06-2009 06:31 PM
09 cbr600rr "phoenix" Rolin23 General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 01-18-2009 10:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #22
Foxx77

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 750
98 F3 Smoking Joe
2000 katana 600 sold

Saving $$ is definitely gay... lmao... I was stating what I'm doing, I did my homework... Some say they started out stock and others jumped right in.. To each its own... Does it mean it's wrong... No.. It's not like I’m not telling him to do a highchair then a jump into a Christ, lol.. Now thats wrong!!He said he can already ride a wheelie.. Sounds like he wants to get more technical with it and slow it down... I don't mind looping out @ 5mph in the lot... That's what the cage is for...
Foxx77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #23
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baditalian00 View Post
can i buy your RR for 4k before you wad it up in a parking lot? it'll help you pay for a 50.
I'll do one better TJ I'll trade you my F4i...Plenty of room to play and stunt it out.

what you say? I'm serious

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #24
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Don't stunt your pretty streetbike. Tearing up nice stuff trying to look gangsta is ghey, IMHO. Get a $1500 - $2000 already well set up stunt bike, they pop up all the time. Learn how to do it, then decide what's next.

Ever wonder why most stunt bikes look like ragged out stunt bikes? Cause that's what stunting does to em. Stunting takes the shine off quick, don't matter who you are or how good you are. Go watch at the lots and you'll see what I mean.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #25
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx77 View Post
Saving $$ is definitely gay... lmao... I was stating what I'm doing, I did my homework... Some say they started out stock and others jumped right in.. To each its own... Does it mean it's wrong... No.. It's not like Iím not telling him to do a highchair then a jump into a Christ, lol.. Now thats wrong!!He said he can already ride a wheelie.. Sounds like he wants to get more technical with it and slow it down... I don't mind looping out @ 5mph in the lot... That's what the cage is for...
lol

Advertisement