Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2010, 09:06 AM   #21
I love nekkid midgets
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

I don't think there is such a thing as too big for the bike, however I do know on my ZX10 the owner's manuals states the rated cpacity for the bike, including both rider, passenger and gear should not exceed 397 pounds.

I am sure if the suspension was set up correctly for his weight and he was an experienced rider I do not see where his weight and or size would be an issue.

With that being said, if the suspension was not set correctly and he made a body adjustment while braking it could have had an adverse effect on overall handling and could have possible casued him to go down.
I've never had a piece of tail I didn't like, it was the woman attached to it I didn't care for.
anatram is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"A bike will stop on a dime if you know how to use the front brake properly" RideSmart1 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 0 11-05-2013 12:56 PM
Serious Bike Control NewRider General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 03-01-2011 06:07 AM
Is Your Bike Properly Setup? FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 08-26-2010 07:10 PM
Properly tying down bike with Wratchet Straps viper15 General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 03-16-2009 10:09 AM
'Big Brother'-style Speed Control System On The Way ScooterTrash General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 03-21-2006 10:59 AM
Old 12-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #22
This is me.
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Custom 2003 SV650

Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
been a while since i had a 150 lb chick, come to think about it, i think all my chicks been no more than 115 max
150 is not much if she's over 5'6". Maybe the girls are lying to you, because by your statement, you wouldn't even take me on back.
<------ in that photo I'm about 120lbs (maybe more with all the leather). And I'm only 5' tall.

BUT - I have a friend who weighs in about 320+ and he was fine on his bike. He's 6'5", too - He looped the thing. All because of lack of experience and throttle control and nothing to do with his size.

I hope he's not too scared to ride again.
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #23
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

2007 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2003 Suzuki Marauder

Member Garage

Oh yea.. it's too samll of a bike for him.. He needs a boss hoss.
I mean anything smaller than a V-8... I'm just sayin.. What would a big guy like that think of ridding anything less....
It's a SYCKK Life!
Houstonbussa is offline   Reply With Quote