Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|08-13-2006, 10:18 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
so much for 650r not being a good package......
Overall Race Results
1. Vesrah Suzuki (Tray Batey, Lee Acree, John Jacobi), Heavyweight Superbike, Suz GSX-R1000, 233 Laps
2. Team Velocity Racing (Scott Harwell, Rueben Frankenfield, Chuck Ivey), Heavyweight Superstock, Yam YZF-R1, 225 Laps
3. RED STAR (William Lindsey, Joe Prussiano, Brian Gibbs, Ben Walters), Middleweight Superbike, Yam YZF-R6, 224 Laps
4. Team Velocity Racing II (Steve Breckenridge, Joshua Day, Chuck Ivey), Middleweight Superstock, Yam YZF-R6, 221 Laps
5. Wikle Racing (Luther Wikle, Russell Wikle, Chris Ulrich), Middleweight Superbike, Suz GSX-R600, 220 laps
6. Velocity Crew Racing (Kevin Perkins, Paul Youngman) Middleweight Superbike, Suz GSX-R600, 220 Laps
7. Rausch Creek (Art Diaz, Mike Swank, Dennis King), Heavyweight Superstock, Yam YZF-R1, 219 Laps
8. LOC Endurance (Joe Hayes, James Vanderhaar, Dan Carr, Bill Strananhan), Middleweight Superstock, Yam YZF-R6, 219 Laps
9. Blue Ridge Performance (Martin Musil, Matt LaPham, Mark Biletnikoff), Lightweight Superbike, Kaw 650R, 217 laps
10. Ridge Racing (Todd Stoner, Steve Smith, Brad Bomgarner), Heavyweight Superbike, Kaw ZX-10R, 217 laps
More, from a press release issued by Blue Ridge Performance:
Kawasaki Team Green's Blue Ridge Performance Ninja 650R captured its 2nd Lightweight Superbike class win of the season, during the WERA National Endurance Series 6-hour endurance race at Summit Point.
Lead rider Martin Musil took the start and swapped the class lead with 2005 National Champions Ghetto Customs, until an off-track excursion handed the lead back to BRP.
Flawless riding by co-riders Mark Biletnikoff and young gun Matt LaPham along with picture-perfect pit stops led by team owner/crew chief Gary [G Dawg] Schilling helped Team BRP to gain a full lap on 2nd place Weapons of Worship.
At the final restart, again with Martin at the controls, a rider three rows ahead nearly fipped his bike, causing Martin to check up. This allowing the rest of the field by. Instead of trying to chase the field down to mantain the lap lead, Martin decided to play it safe and bring home the win.
In the past our bikes have been down on power to the SVs, but with the help from Jeff Walker of Performance Powersports, we gain just enough new power to match up with them.
This win puts us right back in the hunt for a National Championship.
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken
When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|MotoGP Package||BlackWidow||Taking it to the Track||9||11-17-2011 02:43 AM|
|motoGP.com video package?||SVmike||Taking it to the Track||6||03-14-2010 09:26 PM|
|New take on a stimulus package||logan5||Off Topic||10||12-02-2008 03:45 PM|
|A MARINES CARE PACKAGE||FastLine||Off Topic||4||10-29-2007 11:41 PM|
|Motogp.com package costs?||Robert95z||General Discussion (Moto Related)||5||03-12-2007 02:50 PM|
|08-18-2006, 02:53 PM||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: back n H-Twn
Feedback Rating: (0)
So the ninja 650R is a good track weapon? I hadnt seen much in aftermarket support for it yet.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "