Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2006, 12:32 PM   #21
AliceInChains02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
:laughing6 cuz your the voice of reason, right? :laughing6
i just don't see why you are so blatantly one sided. i honestly think a cop could rape a schoolbus full of kids on the street and you'd find some way to make it the kids fault. that dude was screaming for his life, i imagine he could feel something wrong when the electricity was going through him. and as he violently convulsed, even beyond the point of talking, clearly in an epileptic fit(set off by the incessant tazering) they continued to tazer him IN THE CHEST.
and then the jury refuses to see the tape? come on....
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
over use of tazer? witchdoctor575 Off Topic 2 02-27-2009 05:57 PM
tazer titty Azylum Off Topic 18 06-27-2008 12:02 PM
Police TAZER joselopez General Discussion (Moto Related) 59 02-22-2006 09:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2006, 12:35 PM   #22
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i just don't see why you are so blatantly one sided. i honestly think a cop could rape a schoolbus full of kids on the street and you'd find some way to make it the kids fault. that dude was screaming for his life, i imagine he could feel something wrong when the electricity was going through him. and as he violently convulsed, even beyond the point of talking, clearly in an epileptic fit(set off by the incessant tazering) they continued to tazer him IN THE CHEST.
and then the jury refuses to see the tape? come on....
a cop could or president bush.

jury refuseds to see the tape tha'ts kind of ****ed up. kind of wrong to tazer the guy in the heart. I'm not advocating resisting arrest but .

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #23
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
Just to clear this up, since the writer of the mentioned article either does not know or has another agenda. Epilepsy is not a medical condition that causes violent behavior. Epileptic events can range from simply a trance like state to sudden blackouts (losing consciousness) to severe convulsions. The Epileptic victim can not speak nor has any use of faculties during the event. I'm not saying the cops wern't at fault for his death (it's too hard to tell in that video imo), that dude was clearly not having an Epileptic attack when he screamed "don't kill me man"; more likely Paraniod Schitzo. & resisting arrest.
Sad way to go. RIP
where was the violent behavior? it looked to me like he was being tortured to death and was in fear for his life the whole time. it looked pretty clear to me that he was in convulsions during the end of it when they kept telling him to stop moving and he was heaving his chest up in the air, arching his back in what looked like a painful, contorted position. and then they just piddle paddle around with him taking his pulse for 5 minutes like they don't really give a . and i can personally add that i've seen Corrections Officers(though i know these were sheriffs but were acting as COs) smile and laugh as some dumbass vomits blood and is taken off on a gurney, probably because he swallowed some drugs. maybe drugs are evil and , but man that's still a human and i can't see anything funny in that person dying. someone would have to have seriously wronged me for me to laugh at their life threatening symptoms. Cops/COs(not all of them) are some of the most brutal, heartless mother****ers out there and this video is a clear example of that. No display of emotion at all besides maybe annoyance at the minor inconvenience of killing someone they probably don't regard as human anyways.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:15 PM   #24
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

guess the public is one-sided as well, since they no-billed the cops.........

Quote:
HINT: dont resist arrest and you won't get tazered
that reduces your chances of dying from being tazerd.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #25
paniro187

Quote:

noone is arguing that at least i'm not i'm jsut saying to taze him in the heart area like that is kind of ****ed up don't you think???

Old 08-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #26
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

do what you gotta do. arm-chair quarterbacking from an ex-con and a pot head.........lol
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 08-13-2006, 01:23 PM   #27
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Bike(s):
Some

Strong emotional situations can trigger epileptic events, this dude was obviously emotional. He may have had a seizure at the end of his struggle but how the are the cops gonna know that when he's already resisting, Its a bad deal for sure; but the cops are doing what they've been trained to do (restrain an out of control individual). The jury may know something we don't; ie. cause of death.... If this guy died from being tazered he's probably the first (I dont know though). On the other hand severe Epilepsy is a very debilitating illness, I am frequently reminded that the next grand mal seizure my brother has could be fatal.

Cops deal with dumbasses & the results of their behavior all day almost every day, there may be some bad ones but there's riff-raff in every group.
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:25 PM   #28
paniro187

Quote:
do what you gotta do. arm-chair quarterbacking from an ex-con and a pot head.........lol
and yet at 26 i'm still further ahead than you in life. so go **** yourself. I would go further but i've made my point. right ???

though i've put myself in the situations i've survived situations that would have your fat curled up in the corner sucking your thumb.

Last edited by paniro187; 08-13-2006 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:27 PM   #29
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

if you say so. :notworthy
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 08-13-2006, 01:34 PM   #30
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
**** you. i'm more than a pothead, i'm a little ballerina. and if you can't see that then i'll ****ing on your face you douche bag. sorry.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:36 PM   #31
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

What's up with this tazer anyway. What happened to the days when cops were tough enough not to need a tazer?

I went to court last month, and I kid you not, there was a cop there that had to weigh at least 400lbs. I'm not talking muscle, I'm talking donut weight.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:37 PM   #32
paniro187

:laughing6
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
What's up with this tazer anyway. What happened to the days when cops were tough enough not to need a tazer?

I went to court last month, and I kid you not, there was a cop there that had to weigh at least 400lbs. I'm not talking muscle, I'm talking donut weight.
making it to easy to take down the suspect. the guy on the heat of the night now that's a ****ing cop you don't **** with.......

Old 08-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #33
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
Strong emotional situations can trigger epileptic events, this dude was obviously emotional. He may have had a seizure at the end of his struggle but how the are the cops gonna know that when he's already resisting, Its a bad deal for sure; but the cops are doing what they've been trained to do (restrain an out of control individual). The jury may know something we don't; ie. cause of death.... If this guy died from being tazered he's probably the first (I dont know though). On the other hand severe Epilepsy is a very debilitating illness, I am frequently reminded that the next grand mal seizure my brother has could be fatal.

Cops deal with dumbasses & the results of their behavior all day almost every day, there may be some bad ones but there's riff-raff in every group.
okay. let's say he was violently resisitng and they were just trying to restrain him by holding the tazer to his chest as he pleaded for his life. but the general apathy towards him, like he was road kill...and i wouldn't be surprised if race was a factor in the grand jury's decision. how many black cops do you see in there? i'd bet the jury was about the same. whatever you may say, watching the video i find it hard to believe people are so diehard for cops that they will defend them no matter what they see. cops think they have a stressful job? they ****ing sit in their cars whacking off half the day, beat up a couple of potheads and go to their office for the rest of the day. that's not hard. if they were working construction maybe then i could understand some stress release in killing innocent people, but they're mostly fat who probably barely made it through high school.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:41 PM   #34
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

yeah, the fat cops are quicker to pull out the pistol though so you have to be careful with them. ****ing gluttons.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #35
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:

you'd be a great lawyer. maybe go do some probono work for the cops who get busted murdering people
Old 08-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #36
paniro187

Quote:
okay. let's say he was violently resisitng and they were just trying to restrain him by holding the tazer to his chest as he pleaded for his life. but the general apathy towards him, like he was road kill...and i wouldn't be surprised if race was a factor in the grand jury's decision. how many black cops do you see in there? i'd bet the jury was about the same. whatever you may say, watching the video i find it hard to believe people are so diehard for cops that they will defend them no matter what they see. cops think they have a stressful job? they ****ing sit in their cars whacking off half the day, beat up a couple of potheads and go to their office for the rest of the day. that's not hard. if they were working construction maybe then i could understand some stress release in killing innocent people, but they're mostly fat who probably barely made it through high school.
there was a black cop there. let's not pull the race card there buckaroo this is not a race issue this is a issue of excessive force.

Old 08-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #37
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

^ the jury decided it wasn't. /shrug
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 08-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #38
paniro187

Quote:
you'd be a great lawyer. maybe go do some probono work for the cops who get busted murdering people
he would be a awesome juror for the da cause he wouldn't even have to hear the case and he would say guilty. **** wad:laughing6

Old 08-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #39
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
there was a black cop there. let's not pull the race card there buckaroo this is not a race issue this is a issue of excessive force.
well, it's not like it's uncommon for the minority to get ****ed over in the rural south. that's georgia, i imagine half of the people in that film are related and/or sleeping with each other. though the race card is cliche, you know you kinda wanna pull it...
Old 08-13-2006, 01:56 PM   #40
TDragon

Bike(s):
2003 636 (sold)/2002 R1

Quote:

if 7 or 8 mother fkn cops cant control him, they need to hit the gym. Are tazers a new "legal" to kill weapon for cops now?
TDragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement