Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2006, 12:32 PM   #21
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
:laughing6 cuz your the voice of reason, right? :laughing6
i just don't see why you are so blatantly one sided. i honestly think a cop could rape a schoolbus full of kids on the street and you'd find some way to make it the kids fault. that dude was screaming for his life, i imagine he could feel something wrong when the electricity was going through him. and as he violently convulsed, even beyond the point of talking, clearly in an epileptic fit(set off by the incessant tazering) they continued to tazer him IN THE CHEST.
and then the jury refuses to see the tape? come on....
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
over use of tazer? witchdoctor575 Off Topic 2 02-27-2009 05:57 PM
tazer titty Azylum Off Topic 18 06-27-2008 12:02 PM
Police TAZER joselopez General Discussion (Moto Related) 59 02-22-2006 09:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2006, 12:35 PM   #22
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i just don't see why you are so blatantly one sided. i honestly think a cop could rape a schoolbus full of kids on the street and you'd find some way to make it the kids fault. that dude was screaming for his life, i imagine he could feel something wrong when the electricity was going through him. and as he violently convulsed, even beyond the point of talking, clearly in an epileptic fit(set off by the incessant tazering) they continued to tazer him IN THE CHEST.
and then the jury refuses to see the tape? come on....
a cop could or president bush.

jury refuseds to see the tape tha'ts kind of ****ed up. kind of wrong to tazer the guy in the heart. I'm not advocating resisting arrest but .
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #23
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
Just to clear this up, since the writer of the mentioned article either does not know or has another agenda. Epilepsy is not a medical condition that causes violent behavior. Epileptic events can range from simply a trance like state to sudden blackouts (losing consciousness) to severe convulsions. The Epileptic victim can not speak nor has any use of faculties during the event. I'm not saying the cops wern't at fault for his death (it's too hard to tell in that video imo), that dude was clearly not having an Epileptic attack when he screamed "don't kill me man"; more likely Paraniod Schitzo. & resisting arrest.
Sad way to go. RIP
where was the violent behavior? it looked to me like he was being tortured to death and was in fear for his life the whole time. it looked pretty clear to me that he was in convulsions during the end of it when they kept telling him to stop moving and he was heaving his chest up in the air, arching his back in what looked like a painful, contorted position. and then they just piddle paddle around with him taking his pulse for 5 minutes like they don't really give a . and i can personally add that i've seen Corrections Officers(though i know these were sheriffs but were acting as COs) smile and laugh as some dumbass vomits blood and is taken off on a gurney, probably because he swallowed some drugs. maybe drugs are evil and , but man that's still a human and i can't see anything funny in that person dying. someone would have to have seriously wronged me for me to laugh at their life threatening symptoms. Cops/COs(not all of them) are some of the most brutal, heartless mother****ers out there and this video is a clear example of that. No display of emotion at all besides maybe annoyance at the minor inconvenience of killing someone they probably don't regard as human anyways.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:15 PM   #24
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






guess the public is one-sided as well, since they no-billed the cops.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
HINT: dont resist arrest and you won't get tazered
that reduces your chances of dying from being tazerd.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #25
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
guess the public is one-sided as well, since they no-billed the cops.........

that reduces your chances of dying from being tazerd.
noone is arguing that at least i'm not i'm jsut saying to taze him in the heart area like that is kind of ****ed up don't you think???
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #26
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






do what you gotta do. arm-chair quarterbacking from an ex-con and a pot head.........lol
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:23 PM   #27
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
 
kstrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
Some









Strong emotional situations can trigger epileptic events, this dude was obviously emotional. He may have had a seizure at the end of his struggle but how the are the cops gonna know that when he's already resisting, Its a bad deal for sure; but the cops are doing what they've been trained to do (restrain an out of control individual). The jury may know something we don't; ie. cause of death.... If this guy died from being tazered he's probably the first (I dont know though). On the other hand severe Epilepsy is a very debilitating illness, I am frequently reminded that the next grand mal seizure my brother has could be fatal.

Cops deal with dumbasses & the results of their behavior all day almost every day, there may be some bad ones but there's riff-raff in every group.
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:25 PM   #28
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
do what you gotta do. arm-chair quarterbacking from an ex-con and a pot head.........lol
and yet at 26 i'm still further ahead than you in life. so go **** yourself. I would go further but i've made my point. right ???

though i've put myself in the situations i've survived situations that would have your fat curled up in the corner sucking your thumb.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown

Last edited by paniro187; 08-13-2006 at 01:36 PM.
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:27 PM   #29
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






if you say so. :notworthy
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:34 PM   #30
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
do what you gotta do. arm-chair quarterbacking from an ex-con and a pot head.........lol
**** you. i'm more than a pothead, i'm a little ballerina. and if you can't see that then i'll ****ing on your face you douche bag. sorry.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:36 PM   #31
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











What's up with this tazer anyway. What happened to the days when cops were tough enough not to need a tazer?

I went to court last month, and I kid you not, there was a cop there that had to weigh at least 400lbs. I'm not talking muscle, I'm talking donut weight.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:37 PM   #32
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












:laughing6
Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
What's up with this tazer anyway. What happened to the days when cops were tough enough not to need a tazer?

I went to court last month, and I kid you not, there was a cop there that had to weigh at least 400lbs. I'm not talking muscle, I'm talking donut weight.
making it to easy to take down the suspect. the guy on the heat of the night now that's a ****ing cop you don't **** with.......
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #33
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
Strong emotional situations can trigger epileptic events, this dude was obviously emotional. He may have had a seizure at the end of his struggle but how the are the cops gonna know that when he's already resisting, Its a bad deal for sure; but the cops are doing what they've been trained to do (restrain an out of control individual). The jury may know something we don't; ie. cause of death.... If this guy died from being tazered he's probably the first (I dont know though). On the other hand severe Epilepsy is a very debilitating illness, I am frequently reminded that the next grand mal seizure my brother has could be fatal.

Cops deal with dumbasses & the results of their behavior all day almost every day, there may be some bad ones but there's riff-raff in every group.
okay. let's say he was violently resisitng and they were just trying to restrain him by holding the tazer to his chest as he pleaded for his life. but the general apathy towards him, like he was road kill...and i wouldn't be surprised if race was a factor in the grand jury's decision. how many black cops do you see in there? i'd bet the jury was about the same. whatever you may say, watching the video i find it hard to believe people are so diehard for cops that they will defend them no matter what they see. cops think they have a stressful job? they ****ing sit in their cars whacking off half the day, beat up a couple of potheads and go to their office for the rest of the day. that's not hard. if they were working construction maybe then i could understand some stress release in killing innocent people, but they're mostly fat who probably barely made it through high school.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:41 PM   #34
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









yeah, the fat cops are quicker to pull out the pistol though so you have to be careful with them. ****ing gluttons.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #35
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
guess the public is one-sided as well, since they no-billed the cops.........

that reduces your chances of dying from being tazerd.
you'd be a great lawyer. maybe go do some probono work for the cops who get busted murdering people
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #36
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
okay. let's say he was violently resisitng and they were just trying to restrain him by holding the tazer to his chest as he pleaded for his life. but the general apathy towards him, like he was road kill...and i wouldn't be surprised if race was a factor in the grand jury's decision. how many black cops do you see in there? i'd bet the jury was about the same. whatever you may say, watching the video i find it hard to believe people are so diehard for cops that they will defend them no matter what they see. cops think they have a stressful job? they ****ing sit in their cars whacking off half the day, beat up a couple of potheads and go to their office for the rest of the day. that's not hard. if they were working construction maybe then i could understand some stress release in killing innocent people, but they're mostly fat who probably barely made it through high school.
there was a black cop there. let's not pull the race card there buckaroo this is not a race issue this is a issue of excessive force.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #37
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






^ the jury decided it wasn't. /shrug
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #38
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
you'd be a great lawyer. maybe go do some probono work for the cops who get busted murdering people
he would be a awesome juror for the da cause he wouldn't even have to hear the case and he would say guilty. **** wad:laughing6
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #39
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
there was a black cop there. let's not pull the race card there buckaroo this is not a race issue this is a issue of excessive force.
well, it's not like it's uncommon for the minority to get ****ed over in the rural south. that's georgia, i imagine half of the people in that film are related and/or sleeping with each other. though the race card is cliche, you know you kinda wanna pull it...
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:56 PM   #40
TDragon
Senior Member
 
TDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 232


Bike(s):
2003 636 (sold)/2002 R1









Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
guess the public is one-sided as well, since they no-billed the cops.........

that reduces your chances of dying from being tazerd.
if 7 or 8 mother fkn cops cant control him, they need to hit the gym. Are tazers a new "legal" to kill weapon for cops now?
TDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy