Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2006, 08:43 PM   #21
Kinny
AONNOG

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
None

Send a message via AIM to Kinny
I must agree that the parental skills of a number of parents now a days are somewhat lacking.
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Houston Mom of the Year Nominee Blanco Off Topic 10 10-08-2013 10:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2006, 06:18 PM   #22
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):

and i went to a honky azz white school too! clear lake high.. 2nd to last day of 10th grade some dude set off a roll of black cats in a hallway... you know how on the discorvery channel when one zebra sees a lion and picks his head up to look at it, then all of em do the same thing then take off running? thats exactly what happened in the caferteria. what tripped me out the most was the first guy to make a break for it was our out of shape rent a cop running for the exit, although now that i think of it maybe he was running to get something.. i hope. the rest was just crazy, people getting trampled running for the exits the parking lot was grid lock, luckly we had our own space up at the very front for bikes so i jumped on mine road down the sidewalk and split lol.. i think the kid who did it got a some hard time . the dumbass was bragging about it the next day so they grabbed his .. i dont get why highschoolers cant keep their mouth shut ESPECIALY when it comes to boning teachers..:eh:
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement