MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 06:55 PM   #41
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

I guess we all have to have our eyes peeled from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Terrorist attack in Canada? RACER X The Circus 5 10-22-2014 03:19 PM
'Preparation of a Terrorist Attack' tonyt915 Off Topic 46 08-31-2010 04:19 PM
why not talk about terrorist in general and not muslim terrorist paniro187 The Circus 46 01-11-2010 08:08 PM
guy thinks hes under terrorist attack in his house superman77532 Off Topic 5 06-08-2007 10:58 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2006, 07:07 PM   #42
Fallen
The Answer is: 42

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
"06 600RR Silver

Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
I understand whaty you are saying.... But you went in the wrong direction... ISLAM isnt the problem here, its the extremeists... within ISLAM. And I hate how everyone says they HIDE behind rags....they dont, they wear them as part of their religion. We as americans have been living high on te hog....for the most part we have been living seperate from the worlds politics and fights. Things are changing.
Hey Sol, don't get me wrong dude. Im not one of those guys that say "Kill'em all and let sort them out"....thats just stupid. LOL and I only said I on Islam to be funny. But I am serious about how I couldn't just stand around a watch that Terror Rally if I were there in London.

*I'd pick up a brick and say in my best Euro-trash accent "Oye, You Fockers!" And I'd fast ball that brick right into that crowd and with any luck start a Riot.

We've all seen the extremeist video's of them sawing off the heads of ppl that they captured. They're all a bunch of Bad Animals that need to be put down. And I feel those F'ers in that london rally are just as bad. Maybe not kill the Terror Rally'ers, but asleast beat them back down. I got no tolerace for terrorists or their supporters.

I still on Islam,hahaha.
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:31 PM   #43
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen
Hey Sol, don't get me wrong dude. Im not one of those guys that say "Kill'em all and let sort them out"....thats just stupid. LOL and I only said I on Islam to be funny. But I am serious about how I couldn't just stand around a watch that Terror Rally if I were there in London.

*I'd pick up a brick and say in my best Euro-trash accent "Oye, You Fockers!" And I'd fast ball that brick right into that crowd and with any luck start a Riot.

We've all seen the extremeist video's of them sawing off the heads of ppl that they captured. They're all a bunch of Bad Animals that need to be put down. And I feel those F'ers in that london rally are just as bad. Maybe not kill the Terror Rally'ers, but asleast beat them back down. I got no tolerace for terrorists or their supporters.

I still on Islam,hahaha.
+1

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #44
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanMan13AK
this pics from london are bullshit

I guess you believe everything you see on the internet huh

I thought everything on the internet was real:icon_bigg
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:01 PM   #45
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

gullible, aren't we?? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #46
GSXRLacey
Shooter

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
01' Gixxer 750 Heavily Modded

Well... these extremists are just making us argue amongst ourselves. The best way to deal with them is to ignore them and make them realize that we don't care what they think. All this is about is Religious slavery. If a person isn't Muslim then they are an infidel. People have a choice to believe in what they want, and they can't understand the concept, nor will they accept it. Who gives a about what they think. I don't. So just be careful travelling and just in general. Peace out.

Shooter

GSXRLacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 12:09 AM   #47
zixx6r

those pictures in london are real, but from several months ago. that was when the newspaper in denmark printed the mohammed cartoons and off the whole muslim world.

there's a lot of muslim hate building up because most of the muslim community in europe is not exactly well off, especially in france. the USA tends to attract the best and brightest from all over the world because of our universities, so for the most part the muslims in this country are not militant. racism plus being poor and jobless creates a breeding ground for extremists.
zixx6r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:22 AM   #48
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Fear triggers hatred and inflames ignorance, which the skilled propagandist converts into manifestations of terror. Whether in picture or word, the specter of unspeakable harm cannot help but wreak havoc on the psyche. When wed to a particularly repellent depiction of a foe, the susceptible are lead willingly into states of antipathy.

92c0491
Old 08-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #49
allmotorcivic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
I understand whaty you are saying.... But you went in the wrong direction... ISLAM isnt the problem here, its the extremeists... within ISLAM. And I hate how everyone says they HIDE behind rags....they dont, they wear them as part of their religion. We as americans have been living high on te hog....for the most part we have been living seperate from the worlds politics and fights. Things are changing.
Things are changing cause we have a President thats a got darn Texan and we all know how Texans think when it comes to fightin...Especially with guns and you give a Texan the authority to drop bombs...Thats why were in the predicament we are in he can't keep his nose out of everyone elses business...What he has screwed up will probably take the next 2 or 3 presidents to fix...Thanks alot G.W.
allmotorcivic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:18 PM   #50
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorcivic1
Things are changing cause we have a President thats a got darn Texan and we all know how Texans think when it comes to fightin...Especially with guns and you give a Texan the authority to drop bombs...Thats why were in the predicament we are in he can't keep his nose out of everyone elses business...What he has screwed up will probably take the next 2 or 3 presidents to fix...Thanks alot G.W.
lol....like this act wouldn't have happened w/o the war................hint: it woulda happened sooner vs now. but iguess we should sit back and talk about it some more, or maybe better yet, hide our heads inthe sand and it'll all go away.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement