MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter

Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76

Extorted In Mexico Leads to Mexican Officers Being Fired

I haven't seen this on MH, yet. If it's here, please delete this thread.

http://www.atlasrider.com/

Watch the video, read the articles. Google a web page translator if needed and put the weblink in there. Or simply get your lawn care guy to translate for you.

And this - http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/1...s-citizen.html

Check out Guero's comments, too.

Last edited by Racer997; 11-23-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Racer997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A pregnant Mexican woman leaves Mexico on an airplane Petro Off Topic 30 08-12-2011 10:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
gordon_gjs
gordon_gjs

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
900rr

Very interesting... That same thing happen to me about 2 years ago. We were traving to a little town in the mountains near San Luis Potosi for a Christmas celebration and I was the only white guy because it was with my girlfriend and her family who are all hispanic. Well when were in the building right after the border crossing trying to get the vehical tag and all our paper work together so we can drive on thru, they ended up telling us that the only way I could pass is if we pay 80 dollars. So I ended up having to pay that 80 dollars and he slipped it in his pocket and he gave me my needed paper. I was the only one who had to pay 80 dollars out of the 6 people that were with us. It sucked but what can you do? Try to fight it and go to jail?
gordon_gjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

8out of times I travel to Monterrey I get stopped, always for speeding (mind you, I WAS speeding but they don't have a radar gun, lol)

I always give them some money so they don't bother me and tell them to call all their buddies by radio not to bother me, that I already "gave my part" and they do theirs.

Once a few years back I was driving with a girlfriend that lives in Monterrey, a cop stopped us and she got us out of paying the bribe, pretty tough chick, hehe.

What the guy "GUERO" commented on the second link is true, do not show fear, stand your ground and be tough, just don't insult them, they think they can intimidate you, but when they see they can, then they "negotiate"

Next time I travel there I will hide my camera and upload it to Youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
boner12
Mexican Kanevil

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06, 636 ( bulletproof)
99 zx9r sold
2010 ducati streetfighter

i rather let a 20 go , than deal with da hassle of court and havin to pay the steep fine to feed the overpayed judges and politics etc.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
Osiris102406
Osiris

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
05 CBR 600RR
99 GSXR 600
01 GSXR 750
01 CBR F4I
06 GSXR 1000

that sounds like A great idea!!!! i think that every visitor to this country should just have to fork out a few 20 s to not get hassled by American police.

with this maybe we could eventually pay that national debt back, and put up some real boarders.

those mexicans sure do know how to do it

dont mind me I HATE ALL RACES and i grew up in a boarder town

just sayin
Osiris102406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #6
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcknstrips View Post
8out of times I travel to Monterrey I get stopped, always for speeding (mind you, I WAS speeding but they don't have a radar gun, lol)

I always give them some money so they don't bother me and tell them to call all their buddies by radio not to bother me, that I already "gave my part" and they do theirs.

Once a few years back I was driving with a girlfriend that lives in Monterrey, a cop stopped us and she got us out of paying the bribe, pretty tough chick, hehe.

What the guy "GUERO" commented on the second link is true, do not show fear, stand your ground and be tough, just don't insult them, they think they can intimidate you, but when they see they can, then they "negotiate"

Next time I travel there I will hide my camera and upload it to Youtube.

actually NO

news flash you stand your ground and be tough, they get on the radio. call the narcos and you are gone'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement