MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2010, 07:44 AM   #61
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
I had a beer bottle thrown at me from a Dodge dually going the opposite direction on a two lane road. I was travelling at 70mph+, the dually probably about the same.

It knocked me hard in my right shoulder. The pain was immense. I was very . Another rider behind me saids it was a can, I say bottle. It was open but full of beer.

left a nice blue-black mark for a couple weeks.
I remember when I was living outside New Orleans there was a group of kids that would cruise the highways at night with handfuls of BBs, pellets, and marbles. They'd toss them across into oncoming traffic going down the highway. At the combined travelling speeds the damage was often at least a spidered windshield. They were lucky that they were caught before they managed to get someone killed.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Makes me want to just spit ... logan5 The Circus 18 04-14-2010 06:39 PM
Spit in the face !! txgsxrbob General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 11-15-2007 06:55 PM
spit art stunt-r Off Topic 1 07-16-2007 10:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #62
bun1t

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
Gen 4 ZX10R
Honda Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
I had a beer bottle thrown at me from a Dodge dually going the opposite direction on a two lane road. I was travelling at 70mph+, the dually probably about the same.

It knocked me hard in my right shoulder. The pain was immense. I was very . Another rider behind me saids it was a can, I say bottle. It was open but full of beer.

left a nice blue-black mark for a couple weeks.
What kind of man throws away a full bottle of beer?
bun1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:53 PM   #63
timistim
Server Admínístrator

Bike(s):
98 YZF600R Red Black and White

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bun1t View Post
What kind of man throws away a full bottle of beer?
One with a suspended man card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trav View Post
attention all... tim is . he is the all knowing one.
timistim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:15 AM   #64
Triumphant

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 Triumph Trophy 1200

You see guys I work all over the world. One of my customers is a fiberglass plant. They actually take these large glass and melt them down to make fiberglass. I have hundreds of these huge marbles. Whenever this kind of happens I make use of them glass . Let the explain to her husband that she tried to kill you and you retaliated by busting out her windshield, yet she cannot prove it since the glass dissapears on contact. I have no patients for these kind of people and have indeed pulled my own gun on the bastards and dared them to push it. If they are trying to kill you with their vehicle, shoot their .
Old 11-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #65
timistim
Server Admínístrator

Bike(s):
98 YZF600R Red Black and White

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphant View Post
You see guys I work all over the world. One of my customers is a fiberglass plant. They actually take these large glass and melt them down to make fiberglass. I have hundreds of these huge marbles. Whenever this kind of happens I make use of them glass . Let the explain to her husband that she tried to kill you and you retaliated by busting out her windshield, yet she cannot prove it since the glass dissapears on contact. I have no patients for these kind of people and have indeed pulled my own gun on the bastards and dared them to push it. If they are trying to kill you with their vehicle, shoot their .
I don't like when people act like that either and attempt horrible things like this. Think about it though, the best thing that can come from that is you broke someones windshield, them off and cost them ~200.00.

Another real and very likely scenario is that the driver gets off and starts to chase you. You try to speed off but some other cager jumps infront of you causing you to break allowing the road raging cager with the broke windshield to catch up to you and put your in a ditch. Now you have a busted bike, and some bruises. You end up having to wait over an hour for a tow truck on the side of the road. You also need to by a new helmet. So now you lose over an hour of your day, and several hundred dollars in repairs to your bike, and a new lid.

With your best case scenario not being that great, and a likely scenario sucking , I will let it slide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trav View Post
attention all... tim is . he is the all knowing one.
timistim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #66
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphant View Post
can I has said glass ?....

seriously, can I has?

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #67
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

Next time let the spit hit you. Don't wipe it off. Get her plate and call the law. Make it a bad day for her on top of her bad day lol
Old 11-27-2010, 07:02 PM   #68
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

Spitting on someone could be considered as "assault"
Old 11-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #69
BuddyWho?

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2004 GS 500F

Good in theory ^^^ but do you think that the dispatcher will take you seriously when you tell them a motorist spit on you in traffic because you are on a bike?
BuddyWho? is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement