MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #41
argentino86

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
08 GSX-R 600

Alright so here comes the story:
From what i've heard, the guy that was riding my bike got caught at his homeboy's funeral who actually died on a motorcycle accident. The cops noticed the bike without tags, then the ignition all messed up and started asking questions. Then i received a call from the police asking me if i authorized anyone to drive my "stolen" bike and if i wanted to press any charges to whom would be riding my bike. Of course i would press charges, then the cop hung up on me, later a different one called about an hour later and told me where it was.
The court called me a little while ago telling me that this guy will receive at least 6 months to 2 years but most likely more due to his previous records.
argentino86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
****STOLEN****2011 Blue / white GSXR 750 Jonbones Stolen Bike Reports 17 02-15-2014 11:37 AM
STOLEN 2007 gsxr 600 blue/white Gomer7 Events, Meets and Rides 7 02-26-2013 08:01 PM
Stolen Bike- 08 Blk GSXR 600 JWatz Stolen Bike Reports 41 10-20-2009 09:42 AM
A White/Blue GSXR 600 gsxrjai General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 08-26-2008 12:03 AM
STOLEN: '04 GSXR-750 Blue/White spaz General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 10-26-2006 10:14 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #42
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentino86 View Post
From what i've heard, the guy that was riding my bike got caught at his homeboy's funeral who actually died on a motorcycle accident. The cops noticed the bike without tags, then the ignition all messed up and started asking questions. Then i received a call from the police asking me if i authorized anyone to drive my "stolen" bike and if i wanted to press any charges to whom would be riding my bike. Of course i would press charges, then the cop hung up on me, later a different one called about an hour later and told me where it was.
The court called me a little while ago telling me that this guy will receive at least 6 months to 2 years but most likely more due to his previous records.
Hopefully he comes out on bail and you are able to find out about it...Then we can just take care of up HIS ignition (if you know what I mean)........ I'm talking about letting Azylum rape him

But seriously though, have you seen what he looks like?

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #43
babymilo36
(งಠ‿ಠ)ง

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2017 Grom

Member Garage

glad to see you got your bike back!

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:32 PM   #44
atexanone
*Facepalm Distributor*

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
06 Kawi 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Hopefully he comes out on bail and you are able to find out about it...Then we can just take care of up HIS ignition (if you know what I mean)........ I'm talking about letting Azylum rape him
I think that qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment
BTW
<----- thats Asylums favorite pasttime
yeah I find my bike is harder to steal if there is a crazy/ off african on it so I ride it as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang Man View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
atexanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #45
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atexanone View Post
I think that qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment
BTW
<----- thats Asylums favorite pasttime
Stealing a man's motorcycle is cruel thing to do...

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #46
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Quote:

From what i've heard, the guy that was riding my bike got caught at his homeboy's funeral who actually died on a mot

I say we pool our money together, bail him out, put a sack over his head, drive him to a remote location, and beat the out of him. We could take shifts beating the out of him around everyones work schedule. I can do mornings 8am-12pm Mon-Thu. After about 5 weeks he would have missed his court dates and had his bond revoked. After that we drop him off at the bail bondsman, and say we found the fugitive. Might collect a reward for turning him in and he would not be able to say what we did to him due to the lack of any motor skills, speech, and paralysis resulting from the beating. We can use Azylums house! Just throwing that there!

Oh yeah, glad you got your bike back!
Old 12-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #47
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Not all of the sw side is ghetto bruh.
Around Bissonet and Cook is!: ROTFL:!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:15 PM   #48
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
I say we pool our money together, bail him out, put a sack over his head, drive him to a remote location, and beat the out of him. We could take shifts beating the out of him around everyones work schedule. I can do mornings 8am-12pm Mon-Thu. After about 5 weeks he would have missed his court dates and had his bond revoked. After that we drop him off at the bail bondsman, and say we found the fugitive. Might collect a reward for turning him in and he would not be able to say what we did to him due to the lack of any motor skills, speech, and paralysis resulting from the beating. We can use Azylums house! Just throwing that there!

Oh yeah, glad you got your bike back!
I like how you think
Versatile337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:37 AM   #49
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Who was the dude....u got a name