MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2010, 11:09 PM   #21
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

i swear ill behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bellaire closed off?! scheinertr9 Off Topic 18 02-08-2012 03:02 PM
We Closed today! Grinchy Off Topic 28 09-22-2010 07:20 AM
Closed eltejano Off Topic 0 11-29-2009 11:15 PM
Why and who closed my thread! PrecisionCycles Off Topic 26 05-19-2006 07:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2010, 11:09 PM   #22
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
Not about censorship its about people acting like adults. Some people cannot.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #23
HAMR

Feedback Rating: (0)

Ok, so it was another case of "punish the many for the actions of the few". This is the same reason we have these kind of issues in the first place. I may get booted for saying this, But I really thought people could see the issue for what it is...........a cop pushing his own personal/pollitical agenda from behind a badge, all while being paid to do it with our tax dollars. All this being made possible by a poorly written/vague law that allows him to do so (enacted by those our votes put in office, and our tax dollars pay for) I support law enforcement and do not regard this officer as the "norm". I also know that this fight regarding noise regulation is being/has been fought all accross the country. It has been defeated in most cities, with only 2 I am aware of still active. Yes, I am standing for my rights and the rights of others, because I believe a great injustice is being done, and I will continue to do so. I do thank those of you who have shown your support. To the others who couldn't resist the bashing, name calling, and other general tom foolery..................Your welcome, as I will continue to stand up for your rights as well.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #24
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMR View Post
Ok, so it was another case of "punish the many for the actions of the few". This is the same reason we have these kind of issues in the first place. I may get booted for saying this, But I really thought people could see the issue for what it is...........a cop pushing his own personal/pollitical agenda from behind a badge, all while being paid to do it with our tax dollars. All this being made possible by a poorly written/vague law that allows him to do so (enacted by those our votes put in office, and our tax dollars pay for) I support law enforcement and do not regard this officer as the "norm". I also know that this fight regarding noise regulation is being/has been fought all accross the country. It has been defeated in most cities, with only 2 I am aware of still active. Yes, I am standing for my rights and the rights of others, because I believe a great injustice is being done, and I will continue to do so. I do thank those of you who have shown your support. To the others who couldn't resist the bashing, name calling, and other general tom foolery..................Your welcome, as I will continue to stand up for your rights as well.
well said. sad thing many ppl will keep defending the bad cops. just because they are cops.. untill they get too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
Old 11-13-2010, 11:23 PM   #25
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

We let it ride for long enough, its all still there, people can still read.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #26
Grimace

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMR View Post
if you get banned after 3 posts then we probably have a new record Not that I want it to happen, just sayin...
Closed Thread

Advertisement