Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
craigntx
team ftp
 
craigntx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ravenite social club
Feedback Rating: (21)
Posts: 4,845

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
all sold, wrecked, or stolen






rogue stunt COP

__________________
you may hate jerry sandusky but at least he drove slow through school zones

Last edited by craigntx; 11-13-2010 at 10:06 PM.
craigntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mission impossible : rogue nation RACER X Off Topic 0 03-25-2015 04:48 AM
Rogue Scooter! zerobounds General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 12-20-2009 12:23 AM
Rogue helicopter?! TxVrod Off Topic 8 06-20-2006 05:12 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
miguel!!
dont forget the streets
 
miguel!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: houston north west
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,566

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill




Member Garage





christs are the safest tricks in the world in the right hands
__________________
miguel!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #3
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





bwahahahahahaha
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











lmao thats fkn awesome.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








I went to the F1 race in Indy back in 2001 and saw this happen. I expressed my surprise to the driver of the cab and was told "they do this all the time !!". I don't think they will spend much time looking for the culprit
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:09 AM   #6
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,335

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


GB became a cop?
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:17 AM   #7
Grimace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,255

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1











Another police officer breaking a law they would arrest someone else for. I'm in total shock.
__________________
Quote:
For a minute there I thought we were in trouble.
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:04 AM   #8
scoutguy
pack leeder
 
scoutguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: west houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,391

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
08 Triumph Rocket III
95 Triumph Thunderbird
96 Triumph Daytona 1200-now Tojo92's toy
95 Triumph Speed Triple
KTM 990 ADV






Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
GB became a cop?
You funny man, Martin.
scoutguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy