MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2010, 09:21 AM   #101
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I was sitting behind you
So, another words, you're blind too.

You're so convinced that Busa is Holst, ask him his motivation rather actign as if you know him.

Presuming that the stories are accurate, there are some issues/actions I have issues with.. ie: handling of Honor, the biz card on Atex for example. These do NOT mean that there is not an issue with vehicles with overly loud exhaust AND under the current ordinance it would appear that the officer is acting within that law.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who watches Fox News? Petro Off Topic 2 12-06-2011 12:46 PM
Fox news @ 9 - Chrysler Ulric Off Topic 10 09-24-2010 09:45 AM
Fox news fox gets put in their place. Ulric Off Topic 4 12-20-2007 11:37 PM
fox news now, Buck Nasty Off Topic 186 12-05-2006 03:00 AM
Fox News slipup... Steve O Chap Off Topic 5 12-27-2005 03:50 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #102
bluewave18
Safety Third

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post

You're so convinced that Busa is Holst, ask him his motivation rather actign as if you know him.

Presuming that the stories are accurate, there are some issues/actions I have issues with.. ie: handling of Honor, the biz card on Atex for example. These do NOT mean that there is not an issue with vehicles with overly loud exhaust AND under the current ordinance it would appear that the officer is acting within that law.

I dont care for loud as bikes either. We are beyond that now.

He will continue to hide. It is in his best interest. He cant help but be attracted to the negative attention of his like behavior. He knows he up last time he came in here. He does not want to hurt his case. He has been a douche long enough to be a pro at it. He wont make that mistake again. He will not deny that it is him either. He wants us to know it is him without saying so.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #103
Snow
Can I kick it?

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Can't be asked to go through this entire thread, but here is a link to the video:

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...e-over-hpd-cop
Old 11-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #104
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
I dont care for loud as bikes either. We are beyond that now.

He will continue to hide. It is in his best interest. He cant help but be attracted to the negative attention of his like behavior. He knows he up last time he came in here. He does not want to hurt his case. He has been a douche long enough to be a pro at it. He wont make that mistake again. He will not deny that it is him either. He wants us to know it is him without saying so.
:-) What's your full name? Don't pm it... post it.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #105
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Can't be asked to go through this entire thread, but here is a link to the video:

They're about to show it again on Tv... but did you notice/check the comments section of that link?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:30 AM   #106
Busaman
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #107
Lokati
Not-a-squid

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
06 ZX6r (the last of the 636)
----------------------
Previously owned (most recently at least):
09 ZX10r, 08 250r, 08 Busa, 07 GSXR 600, 06 CBR 600rr, a couple 50s, 02 R6, '00 Mille, '00 R1

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busaman View Post
Read the petition site, the constituent web articles, the 1000 plus threads on this particular blog...read the corvette forums....read, anyone and anything can gripe and groan... read, study, study the law, legal precedent, support your case with facts not opinions. again...read...
Sup Holtsclaw . You know not a single person on this site believes you are just some random person who likes putting Holtsclaw's in his mouth. Said person is a myth.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #108
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:

He may be acting within the law but when he went on a public forum and made comments about pulling over Vtwins because they have disposable income. He is no longer enforcing the law in an impartial manner. This is a cause of prejudice, or some like that. Fawk I dunno what I am trying to say but I know his actions are wrong based on his own personal feelings.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #109
ChrisGo

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
gsxr600-sold
looking for a trackbike!!

Quote:
Yes bumblebee, I read and study...the Web is inundated with subject matter regarding this new movement in the Houston area. Read..research...know your subject and subject matter before you come to the table.
I'm sorry but I find this incredibly funny and sad at the same time. When I was young, I had dreams of becoming an engineer and creating something that nobody else had thought of. Some of my other friends had dreams of becoming doctors and curing a disease that affects millions, and others to be mechanics in a racing organization. We all followed through with our dreams.

You had dreams of pulling people over for loud exhaust
Or does this stem from being bullied in High School by a guy on a motorcycle?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #110
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
He may be acting within the law but when he went on a public forum and made comments about pulling over Vtwins because they have disposable income. He is no longer enforcing the law in an impartial manner. This is a cause of prejudice, or some like that. Fawk I dunno what I am trying to say but I know his actions are wrong based on his own personal feelings.
ah, because he comes here and posts in the same manner and style as the people he's responding to... :-)

Why is it, that you focus on that but you ignore 'his' commentary on the proposed ordinance change?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM   #111
andrew
i'm special

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
94 seca II 600
ninja 250
interceptor 700

Member Garage

wow were just argueing with each other shouldnt we be together against this fukk.
if he keeps writing tickets for noise wont the court just start assuming he is right. and the way our court system works were guilty until proven innocent. my 2 cents
Old 11-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #112
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
:-) What's your full name? Don't pm it... post it.
WTF is the point of that?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #113
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
ah, because he comes here and posts in the same manner and style as the people he's responding to... :-)

Why is it, that you focus on that but you ignore 'his' commentary on the proposed ordinance change?
I could give a less about the ordinace because my bike is stock, and so is my car, and my expedition.

It's the principal I am about, he has admitted to pulling over V twins, corvettes and other vehicles with modified exhaust, because the owners appear to have disposable income.

How is that any different than him saying he only pulls over black people casue they may be crack dealers?

He is using his own prejudice and an interpretation of the law to write citations.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #114
zerobounds
Captain Concussion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):

totally awesome, wish i would have seen it on the news though. is there an online link?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #115
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post

after watching the footage finally i am disappointed. i was hoping he had a mustache.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #116
houstonch73
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to houstonch73
User is banned

Old 11-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #117
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
WTF is the point of that?
You're hiding behind an alias. We all are.

Quote:
I could give a less about the ordinace because my bike is stock, and so is my car, and my expedition.
It's the principal I am about, he has admitted to pulling over V twins, corvettes and other vehicles with modified exhaust, because the owners appear to have disposable income.
How is that any different than him saying he only pulls over black people casue they may be crack dealers?
He is using his own prejudice and an interpretation of the law to write citations.
He's enforcing the ordinance as it is written... there are more unwed 'black' mothers than 'white' unwed mothers, I'm sure there are more compliant vehicles than vehicles that are 'louder' than norm, when it comes to motorcycles I seriously doubt that there are more Sport or 'standards' that are of obnoxious sound levels than there are 'cruisers'.
Does that make it profiling...or merely a fact of reality. We have statements showing that 'he' also is stopping 'cages' that are loud... and again we see the concentration around vehicles that are more commonly modified with louder than normal exhaust.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #118
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

He explains it all here

Actually, regarding this cops "rank." This particular officer has been in very elite assignments for 25-26 years of his 31 year tour of duty and promoting in those assignments would have forced him to leave and work night shift jail with weekdays off...while in Solo Motorcycles the officer chose to not promote because it was truly an honor to be assigned to such an elite detail as a very young officer. This officer was then accepted into the Helicopter Division where he was selected for pilot training and flew choppers as a commercial pilot for 18.5 years. Once and only once did this officer reluctantly take the promotional exam and his promotion was denied because the Department decided that they would institute Affirmative Action and promoted Black and Hispanic officers. The officer was denied promotion solely due to the color of his skin.

The police union asked this officer to participate in a lawsuit seeing that said officer had been discriminated against because of the color of his skin. The fifth circuit, wanting to be politically correct, sided with the COH and allowed the minority promotions to stand..even though a number of these minorities did not even pass the exam..scores in the 40's and 50's. These minorities were given up to 10 years of seniority, take home cars and coveted assignments. This act of reverse discrimination has cost the officer approximately $500K up to this point and will cost his family approximately 1 mil. over his lifetime.

This incredibly debased scenario left the officer in question with absolutely no desire to promote; therefore, the officer has remained a patrolman and does his best to fulfill the responsibilities of that position each and every day.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #119
houstonch73
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to houstonch73
User is banned

Old 11-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #120
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
You're hiding behind an alias. We all are.

He's enforcing the ordinance as it is written... there are more unwed 'black' mothers than 'white' unwed mothers, I'm sure there are more compliant vehicles than vehicles that are 'louder' than norm, when it comes to motorcycles I seriously doubt that there are more Sport or 'standards' that are of obnoxious sound levels than there are 'cruisers'.
Does that make it profiling...or merely a fact of reality. We have statements showing that 'he' also is stopping 'cages' that are loud... and again we see the concentration around vehicles that are more commonly modified with louder than normal exhaust.
You don't get it, he has admitted publicily to pulling over said vehicles based on his assumption that the owners have disposbale income and they are more than likely to just pay the ticket.

I don't have a problem with the ordinance or follwoing the law. He has his own personal agenda, and is using th eletter of the law as his own personal vendetta.

Advertisement