Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Cruisers Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2006, 07:42 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (3)

lots of em

Originally Posted by texasyankee
If it were a 2004 or newer 883, I'd keep the bike and fix it the way I wanted. However, the motors on older 883s are not rubber mounted and vibrate at about 60 mph and get really annoying over 70. I had a 2002 883 and got rid of it after two years just to get rid of the vibration and got my Low Rider. Before doing anything to the 883, make sure you can stand that vibration.
true as well, the 04 and up sportys are different animals all together.

BTW, welcome to MotoHouston texasyankee. start another thread and post up your baby.
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]

I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote