MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

View Poll Results: What % of welfare user's actaully need it?
90-100% 0 0%
80-90% 2 2.86%
70-80% 0 0%
60-70% 1 1.43%
50-60% 6 8.57%
40-50% 4 5.71%
30-40% 7 10.00%
20-30% 19 27.14%
10-20% 17 24.29%
0-10% 14 20.00%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 09:47 AM   #21
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Im not cold heart as it sounds though.. My boyfriend won't let me give money to some people who ask for it, and so I just try not to look at them... But for the same bums who are always out there... I don't feel the least bit bad for them... I just try to give them some water, or some food, and if I don't have it I'll give them like 3 bucks... Only when Taylor is not with me.. He will lock my windows.
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
stupid woman brings infant to concert, stupid woman films it thinking she is in the r tripspeed Off Topic 37 07-17-2014 03:37 AM
welfare for anyone klassik Off Topic 16 08-26-2013 01:53 PM
Ask A Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer DvlRacer Off Topic 74 02-11-2008 05:38 PM
I've seen some stupid People…this dude is KING STUPID chops288 Off Topic 15 08-23-2007 01:09 AM
stupid stupid woman video.. youll love this speepdaedeesi Off Topic 4 07-04-2007 08:05 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2006, 09:52 AM   #22
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
so basically you say yo umake the mistake and therefore you should never be allowed to get back on your feet. so basically you say jsut **** 'em right?? even if they are trying and wanting to have better. forbid something liek that happens to you. (and don't say it won't because noone here can ever say something won't happen to them where they are put into poverty) then you would be singing a diffrent tune.

Well I guess the Bias media has a lot to do with it because I have never heard of people using it for good reasons. And as for me.. I think I would have to **** up real bad to get like that.... Thats why I am learning now what I need to do in life to have a good amount of money, and to retire with comfort. Welfare is too nice... They need to set other standards... My moms not best friend anymore got welfare to pay for her ****in spoiled little daughters brand new computer, camera, things she said she NEEDED for school, and her son a personal trainer for basketball and football... She would try and get my mom to buy her lonestar card so she can have the cash instead.. SO EXCUSE ME IF I HAVE NOT SEEN A LEGITAMITE REASON TO HAVE WELFARE.
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:55 AM   #23
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
Well I guess the Bias media has a lot to do with it because I have never heard of people using it for good reasons. And as for me.. I think I would have to **** up real bad to get like that.... Thats why I am learning now what I need to do in life to have a good amount of money, and to retire with comfort. Welfare is too nice... They need to set other standards... My moms not best friend anymore got welfare to pay for her ****in spoiled little daughters brand new computer, camera, things she said she NEEDED for school, and her son a personal trainer for basketball and football... She would try and get my mom to buy her lonestar card so she can have the cash instead.. SO EXCUSE ME IF I HAVE NOT SEEN A LEGITAMITE REASON TO HAVE WELFARE.
i'm just saying it's a situtation where bad apples spoil the bunch. before people complain about welfare I'd complain about illegals running wild than anythng else.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:57 AM   #24
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Okay Okay... Im going to be honest... I was disagreeing with everyone to see who would fight with me... Thats Paniro.. You stand a good ground... I do believe in helping people out... I mean come on I was to be a therapist... I believe in welfare, but the fact's I stated are real... That does really me off.. But I can't do anything about it... I hope you forgive me Paniro.
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:58 AM   #25
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,503

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






it's a "pick me up" not a life long crutch.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:58 AM   #26
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
They believe it's good for a temporary thing.... Yea I saw that... I don't agree.. They had a chance just like the rest of us, but they CHOSE to go their route. I guess my parents got me to believe this.
...people don't really all begin with an equal chance, some have to work harder while others are born into advantageous situations. Welfare is being abused, but lets not go as far as to say that it should be abolished because select individuals do so. There are situations where it helps people, for instance: A woman who is married with a number of children and her husband suddenly decides to leave her w/o any real support(child support can only do so much). Welfare is there to support her until she is able to get back on her feet and find her equilibrium...if she chooses to exploit the situation, then she will choose to stay in her current rut and keep with the welfare (which is the reason I hate the way the system is set up)...she can also choose to discontinue the welfare and live off of her own steam (a comendable act which is rare but I'm certainly sure happens). Without the welfare though, her children may have starved and she may have been forced to live out in the street...worsening the situation. Welfare serves its purpose, we just need to be a little more strict as to who gets it and for how long.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:59 AM   #27
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





i dont give money to no 1 ask for it on the side of the road or at a store, if i have to get a job and support myself and my child so do they...
and most the people that are on welfare and food stamps dont even need it, i dont think eny 1 needs it, thats why there are things calld jobs. WIC nope not needed either, people r just tryn to live off of the gov eny way they can, lazy people. GET A JOB!!!
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:00 AM   #28
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








...can i have a dollar?
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:01 AM   #29
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





get a job
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:01 AM   #30
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





lol
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:02 AM   #31
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








no one will hire a 15 year old
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:03 AM   #32
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandals
no one will hire a 15 year old
yes they will. workers permit i started workin at 14
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:03 AM   #33
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
i dont give money to no 1 ask for it on the side of the road or at a store, if i have to get a job and support myself and my child so do they...
and most the people that are on welfare and food stamps dont even need it, i dont think eny 1 needs it, thats why there are things calld jobs. WIC nope not needed either, people r just tryn to live off of the gov eny way they can, lazy people. GET A JOB!!!
So where's your new-born when you get said job ?
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:03 AM   #34
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








ok i admit, im lazy. *stops whoring up thread*
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:04 AM   #35
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA
So where's your new-born when you get said job ?
i have a 1 yr old and i workd b4 i had her and after i had her and i was in school,
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:05 AM   #36
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
OKay... How about this... Im going to start a fund called "Help Crystal get a bike".. I have a job, I make little money... So I still live at home... I think Im going to get a second job, but I dont know how i am going to do that because Im starting school soon.... Im going to see how it works... I want a bike.. My dad is going to help me find one, but he says I have to pay for it because my mom would kill him if he contributed...
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:06 AM   #37
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








I might sell the 250
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:07 AM   #38
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
OKay... How about this... Im going to start a fund called "Help Crystal get a bike".. I have a job, I make little money... So I still live at home... I think Im going to get a second job, but I dont know how i am going to do that because Im starting school soon.... Im going to see how it works... I want a bike.. My dad is going to help me find one, but he says I have to pay for it because my mom would kill him if he contributed...
why not... lol dude i work at walmart i see peolpe who r all dressed up with gold and diamonds and nice caddys and usin food stamps and tanif and its bullshit!!!! my tax money is goin to pay thier car note and food
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:07 AM   #39
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandals
I might sell the 250
yes u told us and we r still waitin lol stop whorin the thread
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:08 AM   #40
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








yah thats BS, i'd give their foodstamps right back or throw them in the trash
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy