MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2010, 04:29 PM   #121
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
You are rude, you A-Hole...

just to add something to this discussion... If I would have been the one in that situation, I would have doe the same thing, "Ok, dure sir" "yup, no problem, have a great day"... There is no sense in getting into an argument or who's d!ck is bigger competition with cops...Unfortunately they woulda have gotten the best of you at that time and just messed up the day even worst.

Af for me and cops, if i do somthing stupid and know that I'm caught, I'll try to be as respectful as possible and take the concequences as long as they are within reason.

But also the other night when I was driving home I was speeding on the exit from i-10 to hwy 6. I know there is always a cop around there so slowed to about 66. then sure enough I see the cop there, but as I was getting closer a stupid cager Zooms right by my me at about 75+. In my head i'm like YUS!...sure enough, cop turns on lights and sirens, I slow and start going to the right, he passes me up to go stop the Cager... I dunno what the point to that story was, i just waned to tell it, thanks for reading...I WIN!
You lose NEWB..you dont drive bikes!
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brookshire? Does anybody go out there anymore ? Adamhijazi1 Events, Meets and Rides 8 11-04-2014 07:17 PM
brookshire ride Mercilus Events, Meets and Rides 1 10-21-2012 10:11 AM
BROOKSHIRE IN THE MORNING B.T.R. General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 10-12-2012 06:17 AM
rider needs help in Brookshire andre3k General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 02-05-2007 09:50 AM
Brookshire ride out BYRDMAN Events, Meets and Rides 11 08-28-2006 02:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2010, 04:50 PM   #122
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
You lose NEWB..you dont drive bikes!
I was gonna go try to be slick and edit but couldnt

I was riding my bike...You know what i meant

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 10-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #123
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I was gonna go try to be slick and edit but couldnt

I was riding my bike...You know what i meant
Old 10-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #124
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
www.shortfilmproductions.org
2009 YZF-R6-Rest in Peace
2011 ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja-Track/Street

Member Garage

You all are right. We rode the other weekend and it was fast but safe. I can understand there frustration, but to be that way is just wrong. I also noticed last week at the light where we turned around there where a handful or brand new nails on the shoulder. Some one had to toss those there. I picked up at least 20 and I know our group had to have run some over . Thankfully no one reported any flats. If someone actually did that they have some and karma comming there way!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #125
BoyO

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 1k
95 zx 750

Send a message via AIM to BoyO
all i have to say about this is that ya'll be careful out there because those are some shady cops. a few years back they took my dads pistol from him and when we went to and try to get it back the same cop said he never took it. i lived out there for bout 3 or 4 years and saw the cops do some shady .
Old 10-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #126
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

man, you guys have way too much time on your hands....
Old 10-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #127
Challen
MSF Lead Instructor

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Not gonna read all 4 pages, looks like the same old .

But I guess I'm the exception to the rule since I live just outside of Brookshire, ride through it every single day, have passed several cops/dps/sheriff during the last 14 months and have as of yet to be hassled. Definitely good to be me.

Personally, the one time I was hassled (wasn't in Brookshire), I very politely asked the officer why he felt that way. Then I went on to explain that not all sportbike riders are like that and offered him a class so that he would better understand. We shook hands and went our seperate ways.

However, being an old fart probably has a lot to do with not being hassled also.
Closed Thread

Advertisement