Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

First time pulled over

I am currently living here in Ft. Lauderdale for the time being. So I am riding along and some lady turns into my lane with her SUV, I go around her and go pretty fast to let her know that I was there, I was a bit off.

As I continue on my way for maybe 100 feet from the SUV incident, a cop lights me up and I hear him "Woop woop" his cop car. I IMMEDIATELY pulled over to the left most side of my lane, he pulls up along side me with his driver side window already down.

Cop: "Do you want to get a ticket?" (I thought he originally said "I am going to write you a ticket.")

Me: "Do I want to get a ticket?"

Cop: "Yea, for speeding."

Me: "Oh...how fast was I going?"

Cop: "You were going 50 in a 35."

Me: "Oh........do you want me to pull over?" (We were stopped in an awkward part of the road so we would have been blocking some traffic had cars shown up.)

Cop: "No. Just don't be an about it."

Me: (In my most humble voice) "Sorry sir."

Then the cop drives off and I decide to head home as was my original plan.

I wonder what he would have said if he saw my Texas drivers license. (I've been living here for a year too lol.)
Urban Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GOT PULLED OVER!!!! blackinesenika General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 08-02-2012 05:30 PM
Wonder if he gets pulled over? Vegas Kid Off Topic 9 08-09-2011 12:07 PM
pulled over, first time in over a year! blends Off Topic 22 06-04-2008 08:33 AM
Got pulled over... rickykline General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 02-12-2006 03:48 PM
Got Pulled over... mightymouse General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 10-19-2005 01:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

lol... it sounds like when i got my warning for speeding.

short story!

same that happened to you.... i took off and i most of hit about 90 on 45.
i got to the next light and took off nice and easy... then 1/2 mile down the road cop comes behind me really fast with the lights on and i already knew whats up so i pulled over into a parking lot.
cop "why are you goning so fast?? whats the rush??"
me " i'm sorry officer its just that there was a car that cut me off so, i took off on her"
cop "well... im going to give you a warning, i lost you after you hit 55... you took off on that thing so fast that my laser gun couldn't read you after you hit 55mph."

THE GOOD THING WAS THAT HE WAS A MOTORCYCLE RIDER AS WELL AND HE WAS VERY COOL ON LETTING ME GO WITH A WARNING.
*his bike was modded off the *
Stafford police
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

LOL, lucky. I have been very lucky when I do speed. I speed for a bit on the highway, and I always start to ease up just in time to notice a cop driving on the freeway.
Urban Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:13 AM   #4
proasian3

Feedback Rating: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
LOL, lucky. I have been very lucky when I do speed. I speed for a bit on the highway, and I always start to ease up just in time to notice a cop driving on the freeway.
I like your screen name, you must be VN.
proasian3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement