Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

As Promised! News for Huge New Texas Event

As promised some HUGE NEWS regarding 2011 from Texas Xtreme Off Road Racing. If this does not excite you, you should check your pulse!

September 11, 2011
TejasHeader 1

5 Miles?...Too Easy

10 Miles?... Too Short

20 Miles?... Not Enough

24 Miles...24 Hours...The Ultimate Test of Man, Machine and Mother Nature! Just Right!

$5,000.00 Payout

Tejas Motorsports and Texas Xtreme Off Road Racing have teamed up to bring you a motorcycle race like no other. In the vein of Perry Mountain, Last Man Standing, and Glen Helen, an extreme endurance race so challenging, so demanding, only the best prepared competitors will survive.
This epic event will begin on September 11, 2011 and consists of a 24 mile off road course, raced for a full 24 hours. All while battled out on a single motorcycle, from start to finish. Racers may compete as teams of 3 riders, or for the ultimate in personal abuse and satisfaction, you may race the solo-rider/ Ironman category.

There will be mixed terrain consisting of deep ravines, high speed open runs, water crossings and punishing, tight woods. All of this on a private ranch located in beautiful East Texas forest.
This event is open to any and all off road motorcycle enthusiasts, from amateur weekend riders, to seasoned racing pros. But be forewarned - in a race format this demanding, anything can happen. Skill, strategy, performance, conditioning and determination will all factor in to the final outcome. Are you ready for the ultimate test?

Full event description and details are available at http://www.texasxtremeoffroadracing....challenge.html

Don't forget to check out the event specific forum to answer all your direct questions and keep you updated. Located here. http://www.texasxtremeoffroadracing....challenge.html

And for those of you interested in sponsorship and promotional opportunities for this unique event, contact us via email at

If you have been dreaming of an off road challenge that will both test and torture man and machine, this Texas event is for you. With multiple classes, for both pros and amateurs alike, generous awards programs, and survivors' bragging rights that will make other events seem like trail rides, this 24 hour challenge will set new standards for off road racing endurance.

Pre-registration is available online and open at http://www.texasxtremeoffroadracing....istration.html so sign up now for a substantial discount, while insuring your place as a competitor in this exciting new event.
Otis is offline   Reply With Quote