MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
zerobounds
Captain Concussion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):

Clutch problem?

Something weird on the way back from the forest, i started noticing when i pull the clutch in like coming to a stop from 3rd or something i just pull the clutch and roll into a stop without releasing the clutch but.. theres like some kind of drag as the rpm's start coming down.. it feels like a dented rotor that drags on one part of it when it passes the brake then normal again til it reaches the dent but its definitely coming from the clutch/trans general lower rear area, almost thought it was the chain for a while but cant seem to find anything there.. not sure what the deal is. my hugger was loose so we took it off on honea egypt thinking it was snagging on the chain but that didnt seem to fix it. it makes a sound when it drags too, not real loud though.