MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #81
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
whats funny is someone on here said it was his dad and he was on a call. total bullshit. if he was on a call then what was the reason for slowing down to about 40mph and getting on teh shoulder? ya. fking rednecks.
says the guy with the sub-atomic sized and the compensatory-sized truck....

fwiw, never move over for anything but a marked vehicle with normal lights, if some with wig-wags on his truck/car/whatever turns that on his insurance will NOT cover any problems he has and he has no authority to expect you to move. so, him in his little assylum and sit tight.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
PM's open temporarily.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fz6R Owners & Ninja 650 Owners specterunseen General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 12-22-2008 11:32 AM
GIXXER OWNERS....LOOK HERE FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 01-19-2007 01:15 AM
K5 Gixxer Thou owners look here... Steve O Chap General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 12-18-2005 06:09 PM
gixxer owners ImG General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 07-19-2005 02:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #82
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
says the guy with the sub-atomic sized and the compensatory-sized truck....

fwiw, never move over for anything but a marked vehicle with normal lights, if some with wig-wags on his truck/car/whatever turns that on his insurance will NOT cover any problems he has and he has no authority to expect you to move. so, him in his little assylum and sit tight.
it was about 10 at night there was no way for me to tell if anything was marked or not. regardless, if theyre lit up, i will ALWAYS assume its for legit reasons and pull over for them. i wont act like a douche on the road just cause one farmer john decided to abuse his privleges.

oh, and youre not-funny lame excuse of a joke is rather redundant, considering its listed right there in my profile. oh how i love relieving you of your ammo.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #83
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #84
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
You're a TOOL.
That wasn't so hard, was it?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #85
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trav View Post
i just love how every single one of them (male mustang drivers) wants to race you at every light. yeah it is cool that your car sounds just like every other mustang out there, no its not cool that you thing you could beat a sportbike because you bought a v8 car with a standard transmission and some obnoxiously loud pipes. mustang drivers, and most diesel truck drivers are ultra-tools IMO
TESTOSTERONE WARS v. JerseyShore

Old 10-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #86
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

Quote:
it was about 10 at night there was no way for me to tell if anything was marked or not. regardless, if theyre lit up, i will ALWAYS assume its for legit reasons and pull over for them. i wont act like a douche on the road just cause one farmer john decided to abuse his privleges.

oh, and youre not-funny lame excuse of a joke is rather redundant, considering its listed right there in my profile. oh how i love relieving you of your ammo.
settle down chubby, you'll wet something.even children in the womb know cops run lights and no sound and fire vehicles run both. especially at night.
no one has read your "thing on the left". not that guy over there, not a new guy, not today, not tomorrow, and wednesday is looking bad too.
I'm never without ammo, even if it's the blanks in my sack. it still stings their eyes.

PM's open temporarily.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #87
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
settle down chubby, you'll wet something.even children in the womb know cops run lights and no sound and fire vehicles run both. especially at night.
no one has read your "thing on the left". not that guy over there, not a new guy, not today, not tomorrow, and wednesday is looking bad too.
I'm never without ammo, even if it's the blanks in my sack. it still stings their eyes.
hold on, gotta dig out my geriatric midget super secret decoder ring.....wait...i think..ya i got it. now to put it on level 10 (i left the one that goes to 11 in my other pants) and decipher that gummy sticky-plant jibberish that was so insignificantly posted by a girdle-wearing yogurt gargler. i shall return with my results, depending on how much LSD itll take...
Old 10-19-2010, 12:31 AM   #88
skelator
Just US Racing

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
GT Performer

orman that was so funny thx man lol
Old 10-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #89
Azylum
The Chosen One

Where you at, my vertically challenged friend...
Old 10-19-2010, 06:48 AM   #90
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

you talking to the wookie or thomas?

PM's open temporarily.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:39 AM   #91
soultrain

Quote:
... ... ...
Old 10-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #92
MCgixxer
stunter in training

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600
2003 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to MCgixxer
The Kingwood/Humble area is the gixxer douche bag capital. Everyone I see on a gixxer around here other than those of us who actually wear our gear is always wearing shorts t shirt and no helmet and they ride like dumb . I saw a guy on Saturday on an 07gixxer 1000 wearing safety glasses
MCgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #93
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
happened to me three years ago when a tool bag thought it was funny to light up his redneck wanna be firefighter lightbar to make me pull over. when i got on the shoulder he passed me, got on the shoulder in front of me and blew that all in my face. Jo-Bob lost a mirror that night. i got a lot of from tool bags here that have no idea what teh theyre talking about cause they think they knew what was going on even though they werent even there, but i dont regret a single bit of it. stick hillbilly boy will think twice before he pulls that again, i guarantee it.

A couple weeks back I am sitting at a red light on Center Street in Deer Park, in front of me in a guy in a jeep with his daughter eating ice cream. This douche nozzle rolls up next to him at the light and revs the out of his ragged Dodge cummins and smokes the poor guy and his kid in the jeep.

Now keep in mind this is not a jeep cherokee but a Wrangler with the top down no doors nothing.

You can see the in the truck and his buddies laughing.

The light turns green and diesel douche guns it, spraying soot and diesel fumes all over the guy and his kid in the jeep again.

Diesel douche gets caught at the next light, the guy in the jeep pulls up, unbuckles walks over to the side of the truck, and throttles diesel douche right in the face, diesel douche must had the knocked out of him cause his truck rolls into the intersection.

Jeep guy gets back in his jeep, buckles up and waits for the light to turn green.

Light turns green, and we pull away. I get in the lane next to jeep guy and hollered at him, " he deserved it".

He just gave me a thumps up and drove on.

Last edited by anatram; 10-21-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling
anatram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #94
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

^^agreed. douche deserved to get fkn punched.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #95
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
A couple weeks back I am sitting at a red light on Center Street in Deer Park, in front of me in a guy in a jeep with his daughter eating ice cream. This douche nozzle rolls up next to him at the light and revs the out of his ragged Dodge cummins and smokes the poor guy and his kid in the jeep.

Now keep in mind this is not a jeep cherokee but a Wrangler with the top down no doors nothing.

The light turns green and diesel douche guns it, spraying soot and diesel fumes all over the guy and his kid in the jeep again.

Diesel douche gets caught at the next light, the guy in the jeep pulls up, unbuckles walks over to the side of the truck, and throttles diesel douche right in the face, diesel douche must had the knocked out of him cause his truck rolls into the intersection.

Jeep guy gets back in his jeep, buckles up and waits for the light to turn green.

Light turns green, and we pull away. I get in the lane next to jeep guy and hollered at him, " he deserved it".

Justice served. That is awesome.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #96
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post

hahaha. if anything should be made illegal, its that faggy black smoke .
Old 10-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #97
eltejano
I smell pretty

Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
hahaha. if anything should be made illegal, its that faggy black smoke .
No ... most of these guys with these pickups will never pull wit the truck anyway.

Those guys must have the tiniest dicks cause they so so are overcompensating for something with those big trucks.

BTW, I drive a tiny Ford Falcon.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #98
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
No ... most of these guys with these pickups will never pull wit the truck anyway.

Those guys must have the tiniest dicks cause they so so are overcompensating for something with those big trucks.

BTW, I drive a tiny Ford Falcon.
lmao you can say that about anything. "they have tiny dicks cause they have crotch rockets. they have tiny dicks cause they have sports cars. they have tiny dicks cause theyre asian." list goes on and on.

btw i love my diesel but ill never make it look like like that.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #99
Jolseen

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
K6 GSXR 1000
Honda 954RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile337 View Post
you my friend
Jolseen is offline   Reply With Quote