MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #61
flamablanca
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
01 Gixxa 1K

User is banned

flamablanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fz6R Owners & Ninja 650 Owners specterunseen General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 12-22-2008 11:32 AM
GIXXER OWNERS....LOOK HERE FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 01-19-2007 01:15 AM
K5 Gixxer Thou owners look here... Steve O Chap General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 12-18-2005 06:09 PM
gixxer owners ImG General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 07-19-2005 02:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #62
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
i know how it works. but theres nothing "cool" about LOOKIE MEEEE! LOOKIE MEEEEE! I HAZ BLACK SMOKEZ IN SUBURBIA!! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW!!!

sorta like how Harley riders sit and rev their engines at red lights then look around to see whos looking at them. kinda gay.
Like I said, I don't like a cloud. Just like the puff cuz of the extra ponies. Don't add the ponies, don't have the puff.

Me saying I don't like the puff would be like you saying you don't like the smell on your dong after . Don't like the smell? Keep it out of men's rear ends.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #63
JoeF4i
1-75 Ranger

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
2004 R6 Raven
2005 CBR600RR
2006 CBR60F4i

Quote:
i know how it works. but theres nothing "cool" about LOOKIE MEEEE! LOOKIE MEEEEE! I HAZ BLACK SMOKEZ IN SUBURBIA!! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW!!!

sorta like how Harley riders sit and rev their engines at red lights then look around to see whos looking at them. kinda gay.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #64
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
Like I said, I don't like a cloud. Just like the puff cuz of the extra ponies. Don't add the ponies, don't have the puff.

Me saying I don't like the puff would be like you saying you don't like the smell on your dong after . Don't like the smell? Keep it out of men's rear ends.
you keep bringing up the secks....methinks you and ddtomahawk have some fascination with male penetration and are disguising it as a witty retort. dont get booty hurt cause i think black smoke is gay.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #65
The Trav
slowpoke

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

Quote:

holy man i actually agree with you 100%
I will not allow myself the weakness to lay aside responsibility of my actions to a higher power and write that weakness off as destiny. Vigilance, intelligence and discipline keep us alive out there.
-kib
Rest In Peace Chris Owens aka faster321, you will be missed...
The Trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #66
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
you keep bringing up the secks....methinks you and ddtomahawk have some fascination with male penetration and are disguising it as a witty retort. dont get booty hurt cause i think black smoke is gay.
Got me...
Old 10-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #67
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Gay...

Not gay....The Chevy.

Old 10-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #68
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

I was about to add with true performance applications the deeper you get the less it black smokes

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #69
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
I was about to add with true performance applications the deeper you get the less it black smokes
Most people, like me, are too cheap to put the proper turbo to clean it up. Always wanted to, but thats more expensive than adding pressure and/or fuel.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #70
Azylum
The Chosen One

im gonna put a hybrid four cylinder in mine and trick out. awesome.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #71
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

I hate the people that will rev their diesel at a stop light when they realize a motorcyclist is beside them...

I saw it happen about a week ago when he did it to a harley.... boy was he ever .
Old 10-18-2010, 03:51 PM   #72
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perf_White_GT View Post
I hate the people that will rev their diesel at a stop light when they realize a motorcyclist is beside them...

I saw it happen about a week ago when he did it to a harley.... boy was he ever .
happened to me three years ago when a tool bag thought it was funny to light up his redneck wanna be firefighter lightbar to make me pull over. when i got on the shoulder he passed me, got on the shoulder in front of me and blew that all in my face. Jo-Bob lost a mirror that night. i got a lot of from tool bags here that have no idea what teh theyre talking about cause they think they knew what was going on even though they werent even there, but i dont regret a single bit of it. stick hillbilly boy will think twice before he pulls that again, i guarantee it.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #73
LuisG4

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R

Send a message via AIM to LuisG4
Quote:
happened to me three years ago when a tool bag thought it was funny to light up his redneck wanna be firefighter lightbar to make me pull over. when i got on the shoulder he passed me, got on the shoulder in front of me and blew that all in my face. Jo-Bob lost a mirror that night. i got a lot of from tool bags here that have no idea what teh theyre talking about cause they think they knew what was going on even though they werent even there, but i dont regret a single bit of it. stick hillbilly boy will think twice before he pulls that again, i guarantee it.
LuisG4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #74
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Quote:
Dont blame you one single bit... I would be so ...
Old 10-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #75
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Old 10-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #76
eltejano
I smell pretty

Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Yeah, that . Thats one of those, pull up next to him at a light and slash his tire, moments.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #77
Azylum
The Chosen One

whats funny is someone on here said it was his dad and he was on a call. total bullshit. if he was on a call then what was the reason for slowing down to about 40mph and getting on teh shoulder? ya. fking rednecks.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #78
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
whats funny is someone on here said it was his dad and he was on a call. total bullshit. if he was on a call then what was the reason for slowing down to about 40mph and getting on teh shoulder? ya. fking rednecks.
What do you expect with generation after generation of inbreeding.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #79
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
What do you expect with generation after generation of inbreeding.
ya you dont even need to wear highwaters in THAT gene pool....
Old 10-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #80
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

l
l